The Fight

Shining Stars

Tethelle's Pov:

 

"Minho."

"Yes?"

"I want to have baby."

"Right now?"

"Yes."

I grabbed Minho pulling me to me and kissed his lips and he willingly kissed him back.

I wrapped my arms aroud his neck still kissing.

The kiss started to heat up, we continued to kiss that I didn't notice that I was already lying on the bed with Minho on top of me.

Our lips parted for a while to breathe. I know where will this go, we kissed again, but this time more passionately. Minoh started to trail down kisses to my neck, his hands started to travel around my body, clothes started to fly across the room. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I can't continue anymore..I can't feed you for further information

Just use your imagination.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Next Day:

I woke up and I glanced at the clock placed on the nightstand, it's 3 pm, I guess it's still quite early.

 Today is our Concert and we have rehearsal.

Getting out of bed without waking Minho, I walking into the living and found the others were awake and watching TV.

"Well, look who's up." Meiying remarked.

"You better get ready, we have concert in one hour." Violet said, with a small smile.

I nodded and went to the kitchen to eat .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After I was dressed and ready to go, we headed to the concert. 

"Okay girls, it's almost time for the concert, are you ready." Our manger asked.

We nodded, and started to out of the stage.

The concert was great, fan were screaming and thowiing us flowers.

After the concert, I headed to my dressing room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Minho's Pov:

I was was waiting for Tethelle in dressing room when Starla sunddenly walked in.

"Hey, what are you doing in here?" I asked.

"I'm waiting on Tethelle." She answered with smile.

After a few minutes I heared the door knob twisted, Starla walked over to me and pulled me close to her and kiss me.

I was so shocked when Starla suddenly kissed me, my body stiffen and I don't know how to react.,when I came back to my senses, I pull away from her.

But to my surprised, I saw Tethelle standing in the door way, tears started to fall from her eyes, my heart was torn into pieces seeing her cry.doodor 

I was about to go to her and explain that I didn't plan anything about what happen but she just run away.

I was about to go after her when Starla stopped me.

"You are evil Starla, I will never ever forgive you from what you've done! "

"Why don't you just leave her and choose me, I am better than her!"

"Because you can never be like her, look what you're doing, you're ruining someone else's life, why don't you just look for someone whose available and willing to love you?"

"I don't need anyone elsa, you're the only one that I love!"

"Too bad for you, because I don't love you, Tethelle is the only woman that I love, SO can you please stop ruining our lives!"

With that, I left her in the room. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~