Labor

Shining Stars

 

Tethelle's Pov:
 
Minho and I were sitting on floor on a blanket in the living room, hugging when I felt a sharp pain in my belly.
 
Gasping I grabbed my belly, I held back a scream, “The babies!”I yelled.
 
Minho became pale, the doctor said the baby wasn’t due for another two weeks, I shouldn’t be in labor now. 
 
“But it’s too soon.” Minho said.
I glared at him, “Try telling that to the babies!” I yelled before screaming, tears pouring down my face. 
 
“It hurts!”  I yelled.
 
Minho quickly gathered me in his arms, rocking me back and forth, “Breathe, Tethelle, just like the doctor taught you.”
I tensed, grabbing one of Minho’s hands and squeezing very tighly. I gasped and looked up at the him. 
 
“There’s two babies inside me that’s trying to claw there way out and you want me to BREATHE!” I scearmed.
Minho forced himself not to laugh, knowing that if he laughed, I would hurt him, “I don’t know what else to do, honey, besides,” he said, rubbing my belly, “I don’t think there trying to claw there way out.”
 
“Well it sure feels like it.” I mumbled, burying my face in Minho’s chest. 
 
Minho continued holding and rocking me as the contraction ripped through my trembling body, that was the third contraction within a matter of minutes, The babies wer going to be born sooner rather than later. 
 
"Tethelle, I need to go my memebers." Minho stated over my screams and panting. 
 
"I need you to stay calm for me, and keep taking deep breaths just like you were taught, I promise I won’t be long." Minho said.
 
"NO, it's your fault I'm in such pain, I can’t escape it and neither are you!" I shouted, grabbing hold of Minho's arm and pulling him back.
 
"Please,” I cried desperately, “don't leave me, I can’t do this by myself, I'm so frightened!"  Sunddenly the SHINee memebers and my memebers came into the room and sat down around Minho and I.
 
"Ssssh It's okay Tethelle, you're going to have to listen to me so I can help you." Violet said, my sweaty brow.  
 
Violet put a blanket over my body and rasied it up to check something.
 
"Tethelle, you’re doing so well and it's going to be over soon, next time you feel a contraction I need you to push for me, ok."
 
Before I could reply, I let out another scream, sitting right up, trying to force the baby out. Violet raised the blanket up again and gasped in amazement as she saw a tiny little brown head appearing from my body. My screams did not diminish this time and continued until all my strength could manage were soft whimpers. 
 
Violet pull the baby from my body, and after a tense few moments, my little baby girl let out a wail as she took in her first breath.
 Violet quickly grabbed a knife from a bag to cut the baby free from me, before wrapping the tiny baby in a towel and presenting her to my chest.
 
"You did it, just one more.” Violet whispered. 
 
__________________________________________
 
Five minutes pasted the other twin was born, another baby girl. After giving me a few moments, Minoho said, "I don't know who screamed louder, you or the twins?” Minho teased.
 
"What are you going to name them?" Taemin asked.
 
"Sophie and Sabrina ."
 
"Cute names." Saya said.
 
I handed the twins to Minho as he put them in the baby bed in the nursey, as I when to our room to sleep.
 
________________________________________________________________
 
 hope you enjoy the update.
 
Remember to comment and subscribe!   
 
 
 
                                                                                            (The Twins)