I'm Pregnant?

Shining Stars

Flaskback:

"I'm sorry but your babies didn't make it, they died so we had to cut you open and remove them from, I'm so sorry." The doctor said before bowing and walking away.

I brust into tears and Minho wrapped his arms around me, also crying.

"So this is what Starla meant, when she feel the same pain, I have never felt so much pain before, it's all her falt, I hate her!" I scearmed only to make Minho's grip on me tighten.

What am I doing to do, with out my babies, I don't know how to deal with this. 

End of Flaskback:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Violet's Pov:

When I woke up Onew wasn't next to me but there was a note on his pillow.

The note said, "Woke up early, with the other memebers, be home later, love you, Onew"

I smiled, Onew's so sweet, I got up out of bed and walked to the bathroom to take a shower. After my shower I walked into living to find everyone on the couch, everyone but Tethelle.

"Is Tethelle still in her room?"

"Yes, and she hasn't ate anything today either." Maroua said.

I frowned beofre going to the kitchen to make Tethelle some food. We still have some leftover pizza from last night, I grapped a small peace of pizza and put it on a paper plate before walking to Tethelle's room.

Once I reached the door, I knock softly, before I entered. Tethelle was laying on the bed with tears in her eyes. I sat on bed next to and put the pizza on the nightstand.

"I brought you some pizza, I know you're upset but you still have to eat."

"I know, but you don't have any idea how it feels to lose someone you care about."

"Yes I do, you remember when we young and I had a friend die in a car accident."

"Oh yes, I remember, you were very upset for a while."

"Yes and you remember what I said after my pain was over?"

"I asked you how you handled it, and you said because you keep your self busy, you thought of happy things you two did together and you didn't sit around and dewell on it."

"So why can't you do that now, it has been long enough, and we also hate to see you like this."

"You're right, Minho has been trying to get me to do things with him latly but I said no."

"Well, you can start by coming with me to my check up."

Tethelle smiles, sitting on the bed and gave me a hug, "Thanks, Violet."

"Anytime, now take a shower and get dressed before we're late."

I heard Tethelle laugh for the first time in six weeks, it made me happy to hear her laugh again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After my check up Tethelle and I were waiting on the doctor. "I wonder why he's taking so long?" Tethelle said.

"You know how doctors are, they make you wait so long because they have many other people to check up as well." I said with a small smile.

"Why a small smile, is something bothering you?"

"No, I was just thinging about Taemin, he has a pretty bad cold, poor thing is very sick."

"Oh, don't worry, SHINee will take good care of him."

I smiled, then the doctor walked into the room and stopped in front of me with a clip board in his hands.

"Well, Mrs Lee everything is great, you're very healthy and also I would like to say,,Congratulations."

"Congratulations on what?"

"You're pregnant."

"I am?"

"She is?"

"Yes, you are 11 weeks along."

"I didn't even know, I mean I haven't been feeling sick or anything like Tethelle was."

"Everyone is different, some people get sick and others don't."

"Wow." I said putting a hand over my tummy.