Birthday

Shining Stars

 

Two years later:
 
Violet's Pov:
 
"Happy Birthday!" Kailee yelled when Key opened the front door, holdind a gift.
 
Key laughed, "It's not my birthday, It's your birthday!"
 
"Yeah, Happy Birthday!" Kailee yelled again. She started jumping around, I laughed and just started setting out the party stuff.
 
"How old are you now?" Key asked, sitting down on the couch and patting his knee. Kailee sat on his knee, snuggling up to him.
 
"I'm... 10!" Kailee yelled, holding up five fingers.
 
"That's 5, and you're not 10!"
 
"I'm not?"
 
"No, you're 2." 
 
"2, I'm 2!" Kailee climbed off Key's lap and came running over to me. She latched onto my leg and looked up at me with her big brown eyes. 
 
"Mommy, I'm 2!"
 
"I know honey." I laughed and picked her up. 
 
There was a knock on the door then.
 
"Come in!" Onew yelled at the door.
 
It was Jonghyun, everyone was quiet.
 
"Hey..." He said, grinning. He shook the present in his hand. "I brought a present..."
 
"Uncle Jonghyun!" Kailee went running like crazy to him, who scooped her up and gave her a big kiss.
 
"Hey, how are you?"
 
"I'm 2!"
 
"That's awesome!"
 
"Present for me?" Kailee opened her hands.
 
"Uh, yeah, but you can't open it now."
 
"OHHHHHHH!" Kailee smacked him and let go, dropping to the ground, she stomped over to Key and threw her arms out for Key to pick her up. Key laughed and set her back on his knee.
 
It was silent again. I cleared my throat and smiled nervously. "Okay, let's eat some cake and open some presents!"
 
Jonghyun bought her a doll, Key and Minho bought her some dress up clothes, which she loved. Taemin and the others bought her books. Onew and I got her clothes and other extremely boring things, but Kailee was pleased with her presents.
 
"You know, Kailee really looks like Onew." Tethelle whispered to me while Onew was playing with Kailee.  
 
"She does?" I asked. 
 
"Yeah, she has really dark hair like Onew, even her face looks like him, her nose, her ears..."
 
Yeah, I could see it, it was like seeing a miniature version of Onew. I had never really noticed before. I had always thought she looked like me, somehow. I looked at Onew, and I could really see the resemblence.
 
____________________________________________
 
hope you enjoy the story.
 
Remember to comment and subscribe!