The accident

Shining Stars

Tethelle's Pov:

 

Violet's family has been visting for a week now and are going home, Violet is dropping them off at the airport.

Meiying, Saya and Maroua all had schedules, the SHINee memebers were also busy with schedules and I'm home all by myself. I'm sitting on the sofa watching tv until I heard a knock on the door. I had a bad feeling as I walked to the door, I felt something like anger. Once I opened the door I was meet with the face of Starla.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!" I yelled.

"To get my payback, becuase of you Minho is no longer my friend and he won't be my lover becuase of you, I also heard you are four months pregnant, am I right?"

"Yes, why do you care?"

"Well, that's what my payback is going to be." Starla said with an evil grin.

Starla sunddnely jumped at me and knocked me to the ground before hold my hands behide my back and grabbing a hold of my hair and pulling me to my feet. She lead me out of the dorm and down the hallway until be got to a door that said stairs. We went though the door and stopped at the front of the stairs.

"THIS WILL MAKE FEEL THE PAIN I FELT WHEN MINOH LEFT ME, NOW YOU WILL KNOW HOW IT FEELS TO LOSE SOMEONE YOU LOVE SO DEEPLY!" Starla yelled before throwing my down the stairs.

I fell down three flights of stairs before stopping, but I landed on my tummy once I stopped rolling. My tummy hurt so bad, I trying to stand but wasn't able too.

"Please let my babies be alright." I said to myself.

Sunddnely I saw Violet running down to the stairs at full speed, "TETHELLE!"

"Violet." I said so softly I didn't even know if Violet had heard it or not.

Violet got to my side and put her hand on my tummy, "What happened, I was walking  to our dorm when I heard someone falling the stairs."

"It was Starla, she throw me down, she said it will make me feel the same pain she felt when Minho left her, ahhh!"

"I need to take to the hospital."

Violet picked me put on her back and took down the rest of the stairs and putting me in the car before driving off. Violet took out phone to call the others. Once we reached the hospital the doctors took me to a room to do tests on me.

"Please let my babies be alright." I prayed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I woke up I was in a hospital bed, I looked around to take in the area when Minho came over to the bed, I smiled but it left again once I remember what happened.

"Are the babies alright!" I asked.

Minho just looked at me, he didn't say anything, "Minho, say something, someone say something!"

I turned my to left side and I saw that my memebers and the other SHINee memebers were standing next to the bed as well with sad expressions on there faces.

"Tethelle, are you feeling okay." Saya asked.

"I have some pain in my tummy but forget that tell me about my babies!"

A doctor came into and walked over to me, "How are you feeling?" he asked.

"I have pain in my tummy but other than that I'm fine."

"I'm sorry but your babies didn't make it, they died so we had to cut you open and remove them, I'm so sorry." The doctor said before bowing and walking away.

I brust into tears and Minho wrapped his arms around me, also crying.

"So this is what Starla meant, when she feel the same pain, I have never felt so much pain before, it's all her falt, I hate her!" I scearmed only to make Minho's grip on me tighten.

What am I doing to do, with out my babies, I don't know how to deal with this.