It was, Really

Shining Stars

Violet's Pov:

 

Can't breath, can't breath, need air, ahh, need it some bad, why can't I breath, what's happening!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up with my eyes wide open and sat up from were I was laying, I was sweating and panting. I put my head in my hands, all the images of the nightmare came flooding back.

I raised my head from my hands to look around the room, the room was dark, the only light was coming from the moon that was shining though the window. I blinked a few times and looked down and relised I was wearing pajamas. I sighed and put my head back in my hands trying to breath normaly and slowly my heart beat back to normal as well.

"Violet.. what's wrong?"

I looked next me and saw Onew laying down in the bed next to me. His eyes were closed but I new he was awake for he put his hand on my arm and rubbed his thumb back and forth. His touch sent sparks though my body, it made me feel alive again.

"Did you have a nightmare?" Onew asked opening his eyes to look at me.

Once I looked into his eyes, his beautiful brown eyes I felt happy. It seemed as if I haven't seen them in a very long time. Was all this a dream?

"Where are we?" I asked.

Onew laughed a little, "We're home at the dorm, we had tacos for dinner, you started feeling sick so I took you to the doctor, he did some tests on you and he said the reason your feeling sick is becuase your one month pregnant, when we got home you took a sleeping pill because you were having trouble falling asleep and you've been alseep since." Onew answered sitting up, looking at me sweetly.

"How long I have I been alseep?"

"You went to sleep at nine and it's three in the morning now, so about six hours."

I felt a lot of relief knowing that none of that happened. Onew never died, Tethelle didn't lost the babies, I didn't try to commit suicide, everything was fine.

"Onew, I love you!" I said grabbing him into a hug that surprised him, but he hugged me back tightly.

"Was your dream really that bad?"

"Yes, so many things happened, Tethelle lost her babies, I got pregnant, you died and I commited suicide."

Onew shook his head and pulled out of the hug to kiss my lips.

"It's alright, nothing in your dream happened, every thing is fine."

"Really, it was just a bad dream, really."

"Yes, really."

Onew smiled at me and pulled me into a hug again. His touch made me feel safe but at the same time it felt like he hasn't touched me for a long time. As Onew and I hugged eachother I let myself relax, feeling at peace when sunddenly felt like vomiting. I pulled away from Onew with a sick look on my face.

"Vi, are you feeling okay?"

"No, I need to vomit."

"Again."

I nodded my head before getting out of bed and running to the bathroom. After I was finished throwing up I headed back to the bedroom but stopped when I got to Tethelle's and Minho's room. I need to check something. I slowly open the door and walk in sitting down next to Tethelle.

"Tethelle, wake up."

"Umm." Tethelle moaned, opening her eyes to look at me.

"Hey, you feeling better?"

"A little, but that's not way I'm in here."

"Then why are you in here?"

I told Tethelle about my dream and she smiled before laughing. Why is everyone laughing at my dream, I don't think it's funny.

"Ok." Tethelle said.

"So, are you still four months pregnant?"

"Yes, Violet, I never lost the babies, there fine."

"Good, I just need to make sure it really was a dream."

Tethelle smiled at me again before laying back down on the bed. I smiled to her and left the room to return back to Onew. I got in the bed next to him and he wrapped his arms around me.

"Feel better?"

"Yes."

"Good, no more nightmares and you shoulden't eat tacos before bed anymore, if they make you have bad dreams." Onew laughed.

"I agree."

"Onew, I have one thing  more I want to ask before we go back to sleep."

"What is it?"

"So I'm really one month pregnant?"

"Yes, honey, you are really pregnant."

"So that's the one thing that's true from my dream."

"Yes, but I think you dreamd about being pregnant becuase you found out you were pregnant with our baby, a couple of hours ago." Onew said.

"Maybe your right." I said putting my hand on stomach.

Onew put his hand on top of my hand that was on my stomach, before kissing the back of my head and we fell alseep.

___________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the late update, hope you enjoy the chapter.

Remember to comment and subscribe! I would really love hearing your thoughts.