Love Me

Shining Stars

 

Minho's Pov:
 
“So what's the twin like?” Jonghyun askded.
 
“There are perfect.” A smile came to my face as said this.
 
It had been a couple of weeks since the twins had been born and Tethelle was well enough to perform  again. 
 
Jonghyun let out a giggle, “Don't you think you should be getting back to your wife and babies, I think they'd be sad if they woke up and you weren't there.”
 
I smiled jumping up. “Bye hyungs!” I barely said goodbye as I ran all the way back to the dorm. As I stepped into the room I saw Tethelle and Sabrina  were still sleeping, but Sophie was moving around in the crib.
 
“Hey there, sweetie.” I whispered, picking her up. I held her with the one arm and grabbed one of her nearby bottles with the other. She latched onto it and started drinking almost immediately. 
 
“Umma and Appa love you.” I smiled, kissing the top of her head.
 
Sophie smiled at me, and I bit the inside of my lip to hold back a tear of joy.
 
“Your smile is just like Jonghyun's.” 
 
“Her smile reminds of you of Jonghyun?” Tethelle's half sleepy voice came from the bed and I turned around. She rubbed her sleepy eyes and smiled at me.
 
"Yeah.” I sat down on the bed next to her and she moved closer to me, watching as I fed Sophie.
 
“You were just your hyungs, weren't you?” 
 
I nodded. “I thought about what you said a while back and I told my family all about you and the twins, They want to meet you guys.”
 
“Do you want me to meet them?”
 
“I do, I just don't want you to think less of me.”
 
“Why in the world would I do that?” She gave me a confused expression and raised an eyebrow at me.
 
I refused to meet her eyes, instead choosing to get up and put the baby back to bed before crawling into the bed on my side, my back facing Tethelle. 
 
“Because my brother and I don't get along very well.” 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Tethelle's Pov:
 
"You guys don't get along?"
 
 I looked down at the twins, and noiced that Sabrina was awake, I would have got up to pick her up to feed her, but I knew that she would have burst into tears if I even touched her. Sophie never cryed when I would touch her, she seemed to like me just fine but Sabrina always started crying every time I held her, and would calm down the second Minho took her. I carried her for nine months, but she still didn’t seem to like me. 
 
"My brother and I fight alot, over he smallest things, even more now then we did when we were young, but I'm not a bad person Yeebo."
 
“I know you’re not.” I smiled softly and reached out for his hand. He took my hand and pulled me cloeser. I bent over and kissed him before making myself comfortable in his arms. 
 
Before I could kiss Minho again Sabrina started crying, she had found her voice pretty quickly. I got up to pick her up, wanting to actually be a good Umma to her for a change. I picked her up and her screaming increased, I bounced her up and down and I tried to tickle her to make her stop but nothing work.
 
Minho came over and stuck her arms out, I handed Sabrina to him immediately, the second she fell into Minho's grasp and my hands were completely off of her the screaming stopped. Just like every time, she could be in Minho's arms and be fine, but the second I took her she would cry. It made me feel very bad.
 
“I need some water.” I mumbled and walked out of the room as quickly as I could. 
 
When I got main room of the dorm I found Saya sitting in the dining room. I poured myself a cup of water and went to sit next to him. 
 
“What’s wrong?”
 
“Sabrina hates me, but she loves Minho though."
 
“Your just overreacting, you always do that.”
 
“No I'm not, she screams whenever I touch her, then Minho shows up and she’s fine, I can't feed her, I'm feeding the twins but I can't do it with her so I have put my milk in a bottle so she can eat, I carried her, I gave birth to her, she should love me the most!”
 
“It’s not a competition, you know that right, you and Minho are loving, caring parents, just give it time.”
 
_____________________________________________________________
 
 hope you enjoy the update.
 
Remember to comment and subscribe!