Sick

Shining Stars

Saya's Pov:

 

Oh my, Violet is sick, I think I should call Onew and let him know.

Taking out my phone, I put in Onew's number and pressed the call botton.

*Ring Ring..... Ring Ring...... Ring Rin-*

"Hello?" Onew said answering his phone.

"Onew, Violet is sick with a high fever, she has been asking for you, can you come see her."

"Of course, I'll be right over." Onew said before hanging up

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Onew's Pov:

 

I knocked on the door to Shining Stars dorm, Saya opened the door, letting me.

I walked down the hall to Violet's room, she was still asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Violet's Pov:

 

I slowly tried to open my eyes, but my lids felt so heavy that I kept on falling back asleep.

After the hundredth attempt,  I managed to force them open, realizing that Onew was sitting beside me  my face while holding my hand.

"Have I been sleeping for a long time?" I croaked, my voice sounded weird for some reason.

He nodded., "Of course, you have a fever."

I had a fever, that's the reason why I felt bad.

"A fever?" I said quickly.

Onew nodded again.

"You can’t remember, the doctor was even here…he prescribed you some medication, and you took it after you ate the soup I made for you…since then you have been sleeping."

I couldn’t remember any of this, I was sick, a doctor was here, I had eaten Onew’s soup?, when the heck did all of this happen?

"It’s ok, Violet, just rest and I’ll get you some tea."

"No, don’t go."

"But you can’t take your meds until you’ve eaten something."

"I can take them later…just stay here, please?"

Onew sighed, putting his hand on my forehead.

"The fever has gone down a little." He murmured.

"And I’m sure it’ll disappear completely if you stay here." I pulled him down to make him lie next to me on the bed.

"A couple of hours ago, you weren’t even capable of holding a spoon and now you’re back to being the bossy Violet." Onew teased, with a smiling.

Normally I would have replied, but instead I inched closer to his body, resting my head onto his soft chest, I was just too exhausted.

In response, he kissed the top of my head and wrapped his arms around my back.

We stayed like that for a while in silence until I broke the silence. 

"Oppa."

"Hmm."

"Can you sing for me, your voices makes me feel better and it makes me happy when I hear your voice."

"Sure, I'll do anything to make you happy, so I can see you smile."

(The song Onew sings) http://youtu.be/Cc-SfnE-hDY 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After Onew stopped singing I had a huge smile on my face.

"Ahh, that's the smile I love to see." Onew said sweetly.

"I love you Onew."

"I love you too."

Onew bent down with a smile and gently kissed my lips

"What about the Germs?" I asked.

Instead on answering me, he kissed me again. 

"I don't care about the germs." Onew whispered with a smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Onew's Pov:

 

Violet fell asleep, not wanting to wake her up, I sneakily release my grip around her and walk out of room and go to the kitchen to make her some soup.

While I was making the soup Saya walked in the room and said, "So, how is she?"

"She is fine, her fever dropped and she is asleep now."

"That's great." Saya said, grabbing a bottle of water and leaving the rooom.

Once the soup was done I poured the soup into a bowl, grabbed a spoon, and walked over to Violet's room.

She was now hugging a pillow, still sleeping soundly,I sat next on the edge of the bed, placing the bowl of soup on the nightstand, and looked at her, a huge smile formed on my lips as I watched her sleep.

“Violet.” I said softly, brushing a piece of hair out of her face. 

“Yes?” She whispered.

I leaned my head down and placed a kiss on her temple, “Time to eat.” I murmured.

 “Okay.” She said weakly.

I helped her sit up, then grabbed the bowl of soup, she leaned against the bed frame, her eyes looking heavy from lack of energy, I took a spoonful and placed it in front of Violet's mouth, she looked at it with drooping eyes, then back at me.

“I can't.” She said, looking as if she had use all her energy to speak those words.

“Please Vi, just five spoonfuls, then I'll let you go to sleep.” I smiled softly, knowing that she would give in eventually.

 With a sigh, she opened and I plopped a spoonful in, soon enough, five spoonfuls had passed and she kept eating until the bowl was finished, I arched an eyebrow at her, holding back a laugh.

“Sorry, I didn't realize I was hungry.” She managed a weak smile.

I nodded and smiled, “Get some rest, I'll be back in an hour to give you your medicine.” I stood up with the empty soup bowl.

“Where are you going?” Violet whisper.

“The kitchen.” I said, looking at her with a smile.

“Can you stay with me, I miss you, even when I'm sleeping?” She asked softly, flipping the hair out of her eyes.

A  smile formed on my lips and I shook my head, placing the empty bowl back on the nightstand and laying down on the bed next to her, she give me a smile, as I held her close to me, her head rested in the crook of my neck.

We stayed like for what seemed like minutes turning into hours, I was sure she had fallen sleep and I getting sleeply myself, so I pulled the blanket over us and fell asleep with Violet in my arms.