I'm Sorry

Shining Stars

 

Violet's Pov:
 
Meiying has been acting wierd since her date with Jonghyun. I wonder what happened on there date? I walk into the kitchen were Meiying was eating some pudding.
 
"What is up with you latly?" I asked.
 
"Uhh?"
 
"Ever since your date with Jonghyun, you have been acting wierd."
 
"What do you mean?"
 
"Well, you have been smiling at lot, you don't smile, and you have singing to your self, you don't do that either, and last you have been nicer then you normaly are."
 
"Oh, well because I'm very happy, he kissed me and I felt like,,,,I was in love."
 
"OH MY GOD, you're in love."
 
Meiying just smiled at me for a minute before I heard a knock on the door.
 
_____________________________________
 
I opened the door and saw all the memebers of Falling Star expected for Melody.
 
"Hey guys, what's going on?"
 
"We need you to talk to Melody." Miyoung said.
 
"Why?"
 
"Something happened to her but she won't tell us what it is." Hyun Jae said.
 
"And what makes you think she will tell me?"
 
"Because you are are both the maknaes in the groups and sceond you two are very close." Eun Hee said.
 
"Yeah, please go talk to her, please." Hana begged.
 
"Alright I'll go talk to her." I said closing the door and walking down the hall to dorm next to ours.
 
I followed the girls into there dorm before walking to Melody and Hana's room. I close the door behide me as I stepped in, I took a deep breath and turned to the bed. Melody was sitting there, in a big white tee shirt and some shorts, her hands fisted tight into the sheets. She wasn't looking at me and the expression on her face looked like she was about to cry. 
 
"Melody."  I called her name, but she didn't look up at me. I walked over to the bed and sat down on the edge of it. I watched her visibly flinch at the weight on the bed.
 
We sat like that for a very long time, me sitting on the edge of the bed staring at her and her in the middle trying to avoid crying and not daring to even look my direction. There was silence, the tense kind that made all of your hairs stand up. I didn't like it. I didn't like it one bit.
 
"The others are worryed about you, can you tell me what happened?" I whispered.
 
"Can I come closer?" I asked, afraid that she would reject me and send me away.
 
After a moment of waiting, her head barely moved into a nod. My heart flooded with releif and I scooted myself into the bed, under the covers with her, and sat as close as I could without actually touching. She still wouldn't look at me, but I couldn't take my eyes off of her. 
 
After a while of the silence, Melody finally moved her head to look at me.
 
"Tell me what happened."
 
"My best friend died."
 
"WHAT"
 
"Yes, I was walking home from the mall and I got a call says she had died, I'm so sorry."
 
"Sorry, for what?"
 
"For not say anything before."
 
"That's okay, your a sweet and caring girl, we will help you get thought this, I promise." Melody started crying and I pulled her into a hug.
 
After awhile Melody fell asleep I left the room and was meet by the other four. "So, did she tell you?" Eun Hee asked.
 
"Yes, her friend died."
 
"WHAT!" They all said together.
 
"Yes, sg found out when she was coming home from the mall, she will be okay in time, just wait and take care of her."
 
______________________________________________
 
hope you enjoy the update.
 
Remember to comment and subscribe!