Two hearts. Same feelings

Tiny B
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chorong had been told to prepare a special meal for lunch because they would have a guest No major explanation.

When the bell rang, Behan ran and jumped on her mother's legs with enthusiasm.

__ Maman! She's here.

__ I'll get the door.__Yongsun laughed and caressed her daughter's head.

Despite being nervous, the teacher crossed the living room and welcomed the blonde.

The writer smiled shyly and said:

__ Hey, I brought your baby something. But I was afraid that you didn't like strangers spoiling your kid. So I decided to ask before bringing them inside.

__ Them? I mean...I don't mind when people give her a gift but...You didn't have to. Your presence is more than enough.

 __ I brought something to you all. Including the nanny and the housekeeper. And to be fair, one of Behan's gifts is my audiobook collection. I hope it's not too pretentious.__ The charming woman seemed embarrassed 

__ Are you kidding? She's gonna love it. But I'd rather you keep it in the car for now. I don't want her first impression of you to be linked to gifts. Please come inside.__ Yongsun smiled brightly and pulled the author by her hand.

__ You're so wise. As expected from a great mother.

__ Stop it.__ The brunette blushed.

At that moment, Changsub came from the kitchen and started saying:

__ Do you know if Behan already...Oh, hello.

The male froze when he realized who was the guest for lunch. 

Yongsun pointed at the guy and told Moonbyul:

__ This is my friend and collaborator Changsub. He's Behan's nanny.

__ Oh, hi there. Nice to meet you. I admire men who are open to doing such a beautiful job.__ The skinny woman stepped ahead and shook the nanny's hand.

__ Likewise.__ The guy smiled but his eyes were trying to mentally question his boss.

At that moment, the 3-year-old showed up dressed like a fairy and walked toward the blonde.

Moonbyul grinned and got on her knees to be at the child's level.

__ Oh my God! This is the prettiest fairy I've ever met.

__ Mercy. You look like an Elf.__ The tiny girl caressed Moonbyul's hair.

__ Do I? Maybe I am.__ The writer winked.

__ Byul is star. Are you one?__ Behan questioned while putting her hand on the chin as if she was considering her own question.

Looking at Yongsun, the writer mouthed:

"She is so precious."

__ I guess this is a mystery that you're gonna need to investigate.__ The guest responded to the child.

__ Do know what Behan means?__ The girl pulled Moonbyul to sit on the couch.

Chorong entered the room and widened her eyes in shock.

Not noticing the housekeeper, Moonbyul responded:

__ Sure. It means bee.

__ I know. I wanted to hear you say.__ The child giggled.

__ Oh. And do you know what bees symbolize?__ The writer poked the kid's belly delicately.

Laughing, Behan shook her head negatively.

Rubbing the thumb on the little girl's nose, the blonde answered with a soft tone:

__ Dedication, hard work, prosperity, generosity, life. Among other things.

______ Did you hear, maman? C'ést super!___ The 3-year-old exclaimed with enthusiasm.

__ I know, right?__ The teacher was melting with that interaction.

Chorong discreetly stood behind her boss and whispered:

__ You lost your mind...

Moonbyul glanced at the wo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter