Balloons and butterflies

Tiny B
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yongsun asked Byul to go to the supermarket with her and the writer believed that her roommate just needed basic help with that.

Once they were alone in the car, the brunette explained:

______ Our daughter's birthday is coming.

______ Oh my God! Really? What kind of mother I am? It's in two weeks, right?

______ Right. But don't be so hard on yourself, Byul-ah. You didn't have the chance to be there on the day she was born. Neither on her first 3 celebrations. It's normal that you forgot. Although you haven't really forgotten. You just said it's in 2 weeks.

______ Now I feel so emotional. My first time celebrating her day.______ Moonbyul's eyes got teary.

Caressing the handsome woman's arm, the brunette smiled and said:

______ That's why I count on your help. Let's plan her party together. I really want it to be a huge surprise. And we can't trust Chang-sub. He always falls for B's tricks and tells her everything.______ The 34-year-old giggled.

______ Okay. Hey, can make it big? Something like a fairy tale land? Not big in the sense of inviting too many people or spending money in excess. Just big in creativity._____ The blonde had sparkly eyes.

The older one sighed while grinning.

Yongsun was enchanted by the author's excitement and happiness.

Watching the mother of her child speaking with such passion made her heart flutter not for the last time.

_______ I know what you mean. And who would waste the opportunity to have the biggest children's author planning their kid's birthday party? Of course, we can have it your way.

______ Not my way, Yong. We are having things our daughter's way. ______ Moonbyul responded softly and fixed a strand of hair that was falling on the teacher's face.

Sighing, Yongsun leaned closer and placed a peck on the handsome woman's lips.

Giggling, the blonde looked around and murmured:

______ Someone might see us.

______ I don't care.______ The brunette kissed her again and sat properly on the driver's seat.

_______ But we haven't even mentioned this to Behan. I mean...wouldn't be weird if she found out through others?

_______ Sure. But...are we ready to tell her? How would we explain our current situation?

_______ Good point. I don't know.______ The writer smiled shyly.

______ Same. So we keep things the way they are for now. Time will lead the way.

_______ Okay.______ Moonbyul massaged her roommate's thigh with affection and Yongsun stole another peck before driving to the supermarket.

They had to bring some groceries back home to justify their little ride.

 _____ x _____

Moonbyul suggested that they rented a club for Behan's party and Yongsun agreed.

The author wrote a whole plot and they prepared the decoration based on the little story she came up with.

The teacher hired a catering service company and planned fhe whole menu.

They invited Yonghee, Mrs. Kim, Mr.Moon, Moonbyul's close friends, Yongsun's students, some neighbors, their families, and a few more people.

Chorong had already been informed about the party but they left both the child and her male nanny in the dark until the last minute.

Being an adorable little girl, tiny B didn't have expectations about birthday parties or gifts. So she just felt excited about her mothers telling her that they would all have a short trip on the weekend.

One hour before leaving the house, Moonbyul looked for her daughter and gave her a cute butterfly outfit.

Behan got so excited that she put it on immediately, which was part of the writer's plan.

The teacher joined them and offered to do a hairdo that matched the clothes.

Chang-sub didn't suspect anything because his boss had raised the little girl with the freedom to wear costumes quite often.

The nanny only realized something was going on when he checked the day on his phone.

______ Are we really having a trip or I am missing something about B's birthday?_____ He finally asked the housekeeper.

Laughing, Chorong responded:

 ______ Considering the big gossiper you are, of course, you are missing lots of information.

______ Oh damn...I was betrayed like that, huh?

______ Stop whining, Chan. At least you are one of the guests.______ Yongsun passed by her friend and patted his back.

______ Thank you, master.______ The guy bowed jokingly.

______ Shut up.______ The dark-haired one laughed.

______ Anyway, where is your wife? And the birthday girl?

______ Aish! Go change your clothes before I cancel your invitation._______ The teacher mumbled.

Smiling, Chang-sub went upstairs and Chorong did the same a few minutes later.

Moonbyul let her daughter stick some fake tattoos in the shape of butterflies in her arms and they finally joined Yongsun and the employees in the car.

The author drove this time and she knew the guests were already waiting for them.

Tiny B widened her eyes in surprise when the group got out of the vehic

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter