It starts with j

Tiny B
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Moonbyul was writing a draft of a possible story on her laptop when the bell rang and Yongsun passed by her to get to the door.

The teacher welcomed a man in his early 40s and invited him.

At first, the author continued immersed in her work and her roommate offered the guest a seat.

The male hesitated and asked:

_____ Could we have a private conversation?

That immediately caught the blonde's attention and she lifted her head to look at her daughter's mother.

The brunette gave her a calm smile and responded:

_____ Don't worry. Ms. Moon is someone I would trust my life with. And she is never interested in other people's personal issues.

Laughing awkwardly, the guy said:

______ Alright then. I'm here to make you an offer, Yongsun SSI. Since I remember you were a great teacher to my son, I'd like to hire you for some private classes. For myself.

______ I'm not sure I understand. Aren't you graduated, Sir?

______ Ah...Yes. But the world has changed. And I've been struggling with modern issues. Besides, my memory is not the same. Hehe.

Moonbyul lifted her eyebrow and glared at the visitor with silent disgust.

The beautiful dark-haired woman sighed before saying:

______ Well, Mr. Park. I have a pretty busy schedule. I'll have to think about it.

______ Alright then. Just keep in mind that money is not a problem. I'll pay anything._____ The man smirked ambiguously.

Yongsun continued acting with politeness and guided him to the door on his way out.

As soon as the brunette got back, the writer spoke :

______ Obviously you're gonna refuse it, right?

______ Why would I? 

______ Do you have to ask? That disgusting fella has second intentions. And it's not like you need money, Yongsun-ah._____ The blonde sounded outraged.

______ Even if he has second intentions, He won't get anything extra. And money is always welcome, Byul-YI. Raising a kid is expensive. I like to provide the best for Behan.

______ But you're not raising her alone anymore. What is mine is hers? Just discard that trash.

______ Thank you for your concern. I'm sure you'll give Behan everything she deserves. But this is about me and how I want to be as her mother. And skipping things just for being a bit unpleasant is not one of them.

______ But allowing a man who is planning to harass you to be in the house is fine. I see.______ Moonbyul stood up and closed her laptop.

Offended, the teacher gritted her teeth before responding:

______ I believe you should think before you speak, Byul-YI. We don't know what people have in their minds.

_____ Yes, I do._____ The blonde picked her car key and left.

Frustrated, the brunette exhaled loudly and exclaimed:

_____ What's her problem today?

_____ x _____

A few days passed and the brunette was having a private class with the former student's father in the library.

That was probably the fourth or fifth class and Yongsun considered that things were fine.

In the middle of an explanation, the man caressed the brunette's thigh and was promptly reprimanded.

Laughing sarcastically, he declared that he knew how to handle women like her and tried to kiss her.

Furious, the teacher pushed the abuser and slapped his face.

Not giving up, the so-called student lifted her and pressed her against the desk while covering .

Moonbyul was passing by the corridor and heard loud noises inside the library.

Reluctant, the writer knocked on the door and entered the room.

Seeing the man practically on top of Yongsun and the woman's panicking eyes, the blonde pulled the guy and broke a vase on his head.

______ You !_____ He exclaimed and prepared to punch her.

_____ One more step and I will use this piece of glass to cut your little thing._____ The handsome woman showed him what she was holding.

______ Get out of my house or I'll call the police._____ The brunette declared with a shaky voice.

Despite being enraged, the guy had a cocky smile on his face when he responded:

_____ As if anyone would believe your word. I'm a respectable man. You are just...a woman no one married.

_____ AISH! Let me teach you so... _____ Moonbyul was about to hit the man but her roommate held her arm.

______ Let's see what your wife and the families of your kid's friends have to say about that when I expose you._____ The brunette calmly declared.

______ ! !_____ The male cursed but walked away with a frightened look.

_____ See, Yong? I told you so...I knew this was gonna happen._____ The author sighed.

Trying to control her anger, the older one spoke:

______ Listen, Byul-YI. I'm thankful for the support. But I don't need that you protect me. I never needed a savior. I'm an independent woman. I'm very capable of def

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter