Mommies get wasted too

Tiny B
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Moonbyul woke up around 9 am on Saturday and thought that the house was very silent.

When the writer got down the stairs, she heard some sounds that made her heart skip a beat.

The blonde could swear that the teacher was and her brain could not work properly for a couple of minutes.

Worried that the 3-year-old might catch her mother doing something not appropriate, Moonbyul followed the sound and prepared herself to call out her roommate.

Crossing the living room, the handsome author kept following the heavy breathing and moans and reached the yard.

The brunette was doing some complicated moves and there was a female smiling while holding Yongsun's waist from behind.

_____ What the...______ Moonbyul exclaimed but interrupted herself when she realized that the duo could hear her.

Grinning, the dark-haired one stood properly and spoke:

______ Morning, Byul-ah. This is my Yoga instructor, Jenna.

______ How you doing?______ The skinny woman faked a smile without much effort.

______ I'm doing great. Wanna join us?______ The instructor also faked a smile.

 ______ Maybe some other time. Hey, where is our daughter?

Moonbyul saw the woman's surprised expression and she knew there were other ways to ask that question. But the blonde secretly enjoyed the instructor's disappointment.

_______ Chang-sub took her to the park to play ball._____ The gorgeous brunette whipped some sweat from her neck and noticed that the writer averted her eyes.

Trying to ignore that the teacher's body became insane hotter in those working-out outfits and that a sweaty Yongsun was too dangerous, Moonbyul bowed and murmured before getting back into the house:

_____ Nice meeting you, Jenna. See you.

Although the dark-haired one got slightly confused with the blonde's behavior, she continued practicing.

Meanwhile, the charming writer entered the kitchen with a huge pout on her face and poured herself some orange juice.

______ "Wanna join us?" As if I didn't see your fake smile, ."_____ She mumbled without realizing that Chorong had just come from the laundry.

______ Someone is cranky today, huh?

Jumping on her feet, Moonbyul held her chest and placed the glass of juice on the counter.

______ You scared the out of me.

______ Sorry. But why are you so moody?

______ Ah, it's nothing. You know when we don't like someone for no reason at all? I didn't vibe with the yoga instructor.

______ I see._____ The housekeeper smiled and opened the fridge to pick some ingredients.

______ Want a hand?

______ No, thank you. Go have fun or write some masterpieces for babies and moms._____ The brunette winked.

______ Hm, not in the mood to write. I hope Behan comes back soon.

______ Bonjour, Étoile._____ The child entered the kitchen and jumped on the author's legs.

_____ Oh my God! What a connection! _____ Chorong widened her eyes.

Grinning, Moonbyul picked the child up and kissed her cheeks.

 ______ Morning, my tiny bee.Wow! You're covered in sweat.

______ She played a lot. I wanted to put her in the shower but she wanted to greet you first.

______ Don't worry, my man. I can take care of her shower.

______ Are you sure? I mean...I'm here to help.

______ Yeah, no problem. This way we can chat. Right, Behan?

______ Oui._____ The 3-year-old smiled and rested her head on the blonde's chest.

After Moonbyul left the kitchen with the little girl, Chorong whispered to her friend:

______ Byul-YI is jealous of the yoga instructor.

Smiling, the male nanny responded:

______ Not surprised. She and Yong have been looking at each other with honey eyes.

______ Wouldn't be amazing if those two...?

______ Not trying to be a cupid or anything but...today might be a good chance for them.

______ What do you mean?

______ That woman who lives 4 houses from here, the architect, invited Behan for a sleepover with her daughter and some other kids.

______ Ah...I don't think either of them will agree with that...

______ Agree with what?_____ Yongsun showed up and poured herself some water.

_______ Behan was invited by our neighbor to have a sleepover with her daughter. That architect, remember? Her child is 4._____ Chang-sub explained.

______ Ah...I don't know. B never spent a nig

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter