YongKong, ByulKong!

Journey to Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been a few days since the couple got back from their trip to Jeju and Byul-yi had returned to work while Yong-sun made it a point to deliver breakfast to her girlfriend every morning.

This daily routine, along with all the other small simple acts that Yong-sun does for Byul-yi, made her feel immensely loved and cared for. 

Most importantly, she felt safe for the first time since the accident. 

Moon Byul-yi 11.45pm 

Baby :( 

From: YeBa 11.46pm 

What's wrong my love? 

Moon Byul-yi 11.47pm 

I can't seem to fall asleep, I miss you

Moon Byul-yi 12.17am

Goodnight babe, sweet dreams 

She must've fallen asleep. 

Byul-yi sighed and plopped herself face first into the pillow when there was no response from her girlfriend. 

Not long later, the doorbell rang and Byul-yi got up as fast as she could, knowing the wrath of Hye-Jin that could ensue if she wakes up at this time of the night. 

Byul-yi opens the door and gasps when she sees who was standing on the other side, dressed in a pink shirt and black pants, "What are you doing here?"

Yong-sun arrives at an apartment building and parks her car, she smiles knowing she's just a few minutes away from seeing the person she loves. 

She makes her way up to Byul-yi's unit; She hadn't actually been here before but she's video called the latter while she's on the way home. The singer presses on the doorbell and stands right in front of the door, waiting to be let in.  

"What are you doing here?" Byul-yi gasps as Yong-sun throws herself into the taller girl, wrapping her arms around her, "You said you couldn't sleep so I'm here to keep you company." 

Byul-yi smiles, placing her hands on the older girl's waist, "You didn't have to." 

"But I want to, aren't you going to invite me in?" Yong-sun replied cheekily, and Byul-yi steps aside to let her in and closes the door behind her. 

"Hye-jin becomes the devil if her slumber is disturbed, so we have to keep it down until we get to my room." Byul-yi whispers, leading the other girl to her room by the hand. 

"Shall we do a vlog?" Yong-sun suggests, sitting herself on Byul-yi's bed as soon as she enters. 

"This late at night?"

Yong-sun pulls Byul-yi by the arm and gets her to sit on her lap, "You can't sleep, so I figured why not?" 

—-

"YongKong," "ByulKong, ByulKong," "YongKong!" "Moon and..." "Sunrise!" 

"What should we talk about today?" Yong-sun asks.

Byul-yi hums and thinks for a moment, "Let's talk about how we met." 

"Ah... About how you didn't believe I was me?" The older girl jokes and the other girl laughs, "Hey, it's not common an idol goes on dating apps and swipe right on a commoner." 

"But you're not a commoner." Yong-sun replies and Byul-yi smiles softly, looking over at her with dreamy eyes.

"I swiped right because you seemed different, and I was right." She grins, What are you staring at?" The singer adds when the other girl wasn't responding.

"You're pretty." 

The girl wearing pink laughs and playfully pushes the other girl away. 

"Yong-sun showed up at my work place two days later with some gimbap in hand, demanding me to eat it. She -" 

Yong-sun cuts her off, "Yah, I didn't, I was being nice. Byulie over here doesn't have the facts right

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter