MoonByul2da

Journey to Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"YongKong, ByulKong, ByulKong, YongKong! Moon and Sunrise! Welcome to Moonbyul2da, today I have a special guest here with me," Byul-yi introduces Yong-sun, "Kim Solar." She cheers, clapping for the other girl.

"We're in Busan on holiday and we ate a lot of good food today." Yong-sun remarks, taking a seat right next to Byul-yi, "And... we're eating again." She laughs, showing her spoon filled with rice, "We're having fried rice tonight." 

Byul-yi gets a drink from the fridge and sits down, "Unnie, do a commercial for the chicken drumstick." 

"No way," Yong-sun laughs, "You do it." 

"Do it or eat this pickle," The younger girl shoves a pickle towards her girlfriend, "Choose now." 

Yong-sun laments, "Fine, I'll do the commercial." 

"Do it properly you idiot," Byul-yi chides playfully when Yong-sun takes a huge bite out of the chicken, "Don't be disgusting." 

"Oh! We should show them the matching robes we bought today," The older girl remembers, getting up to go get the bag of goods. 

Yong-sun tries them on, showing off the robes in both colors, "Miss Kim here has prepared for us a performance." Byul-yi comments, laughing when the girl started doing a dance at the back of the room. 

After filming 45 minutes of content, Byul-yi decided to end off for the night, "Alright! That's all for today, follow me for more content like this! This is Moon Byul and Solar signing off."

It's been three months since Byul-yi decided to start up a YouTube channel where she could upload things she found interesting in her life. She has garnered interests of many young women and has become the "girl crush" of YouTube in South Korea, accumulating 500k followers in such a short span of time. 

The couple has yet to go public with their relationship, they agreed that it was better to keep it low key; it is something personal and intimate that they wanted to keep between them. 

This doesn't stop fans from shipping the both of them together though, many suspect they have something going on between them with the amount of time they spend with each other. 

"The fans are catching on," Byul-yi chuckles, looking through the comment section, "I bet they sleep in the same bed even though there's two." 

"They're not wrong," Yong-sun replies, slipping herself under the covers and snuggles into Byul-yi, "Its a lot of work but keeping our relationship under wraps for now would be good for your YouTube career that's just starting off."

"More than half the fans would be more than happy to find out we are a couple though," The younger girl states, placing a kiss on Yong-sun's forehead. 

4 Months Ago 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter