Wedding Preparations (And the New Addition)

Journey to Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: A little M rated here, but not really

"What do you think about these flowers for the tables at the wedding reception?" Yong-sun asks, picking up one of the sample bouquets on their dining table and showing it to Byul-yi. 

"They're pretty." The younger girl nods, kissing her fiancee on the cheek.

"Now that you mention it, I may have to fight the flowers for the spotlight," Yong-sun jokes, placing the bouquet back down on the table. 

"Hey," Byul-yi says, wrapping her arms around Yong-sun and resting her head on the latter's shoulder, "That's insulting."

Yong-sun frowns, confused by Byul-yi's statement, "What's insulting?" She asks, turning her head to look at the other girl. 

"It's insulting to call you pretty, because you're so much more than that." Byul-yi smiles softly, connecting their lips, "You're beautiful, ethereal even. No one and nothing can compare." She adds, when the kiss broke. 

"Greasy." Yong-sun chuckles, interlacing her hand with Byul-yi's, "But, thank you."

Slowly, but surely, Yong-sun has learnt to accept compliments and see the beauty that she is, and that is all thanks to her fiancee who never fails to remind or encourage her. She still has a long way to go, but she knows that she will overcome her insecurities someday with Byul-yi by her side. 

"You're welcome, YeBa." Byul-yi whispers, twirling Yong-sun around and gently lifting her onto the dining table. 

The pair engaged in a slow, sensual kiss, the younger girl's hand travelling up the shirt of the smaller girl. It was quiet for a moment, the only thing they could hear were their own heartbeats and jagged breathing as their lips moved in sync. When they broke the kiss, they locked eyes, black orbs staring into darkbrown ones.

Yong-sun swears she could see Byul-yi's soul through her eyes, the most beautiful one to ever exist. The intelligent, witty brain and beautiful features of hers are just bonuses. Yong-sun felt like a winner, because she has indeed, hit jackpot. 

Byul-yi too, was staring back at Yong-sun, wondering how she had been this lucky to hold her heart in her two bare hands. 

Soon, Byul-yi's fingers trail Yong-sun's tummy, and up to her chest, causing goosebumps to arise on the latter's skin. The older girl lets out a soft moan when Byul-yi massages her s over her bra, her teeth nibbling on and leaving marks down her neck. 

"Y-you're going to be late to work." Yong-sun breathes out in-between the pleasure coursing through her body from Byul-yi's skilled hands. 

"I know," The taller girl smirks, pulling away from her fiancee's body. 

Yong-sun whines and pouts at the sudden loss of contact, "Why do you always do this?"

Byul-yi shrugs, collecting her jacket from the clothes stand by the door, "Because I can baby." She winks, opening the front door, "I love you, see you later." She adds, stepping out of their apartment.

"I love you too, you tease." Yong-sun rolls her eyes with a laugh, straightening her t-shirt and tidying her hair. 

A few hours later, Byul-yi was finally on her way home from the mountain high amount of paperwork she had to go through at the cafe. While she was about to get in her car, she heard rustling noises coming from the green shrub next to her vehicle. 

"Hmm?" Byul-yi raises an eyebrow, her body in a state of flight, ready to take off if a rat was to come charging at her from the bushes. 

Before she could understand the situation, a ball of white gray appeared out of nowhere (or so she thinks, she should've known there was something there) and started pouncing on her. 

"Ah!" Byul-yi yells, stumbling backwards, "Who are you?" She asks, breathless from being taken aback, as if the animal could speak and reply to her. 

"Oh, you're a dog." Byul-yi realizes upon closer inspection; It's fur was overgrown and matted, dirt and mud all over it - one can barely make out that it's a dog unless they looked closely to be fair. 

"Why are you all alone little one?" She ruffles the fur of the dog, scanning to see if anyone else was around. 

It must've been abandoned. 

Without hesitation, Byul-yi picked up the little white (currently gray) ball of fluff and held it close to her chest, "Well, let's get out of here and get you to a groomer, shall we?" 

Back home, Yong-sun has been awaiting Byul-yi's return. When the taller girl hadn't come home thirty minutes passed the time she usually does, Yong-sun decided to give her a text. 

To: Byulie 5.45pm

Are you caught up with work?

From: Byulie 5.50pm 

I have good news, and I have bad news 

To: Byulie 5.51pm 

What do you mean?

After another thirty minutes have passed with no reply, Yong-sun decides to give the girl a call. 

How can she tell me she has bad news and stop replying?

As soon as the call starts going through, she hears the familiar ringtone of Byul-yi's phone coming from outside

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter