Her Place

Journey to Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“This is delicious,” Byul-yi mumbles between bites of the gimbap made by Solar just for her, “Thank you.”

 

“You’ve mentioned that about ten times since you started eating.” Solar chuckles, “I’d gladly make it for you again.”

 

“I’ll eat breakfast everyday if it’s from you.” The taller girl states, eliciting a bright smile from the other girl.

 

“We’re here.” The singer says as they came to a stop in front of a building in Gangnam.

 

“Is this where you live? Are you not worried I may leak your address to the public?” Byul-yi questions, finishing up the last of her gimbap.

 

Solar shrugs, pulling Byul-yi into the elevator by the arm, “I trust you.”

 

Soon, the elevator doors open, and the shorter girl lead the latter down the hallway and opened a door, “Welcome to my humble abode.”

 

“This apartment is pretty basic for a celebrity,” Byul-yi jokes as she walked in, looking around at the simply decorated apartment.

 

“I don’t need all the extravagant designer things; I enjoy the simple things and all I need are the basics.” Solar replies, “Can I get you a drink?”

 

“Water would be nice, thank you.” Byul-yi answers – is feeling a little dry from all the eating, “So, this is where we’re having our date?”

 

“I’m sorry we couldn’t go anywhere else; I usually have to plan ahead of time, so I don’t get swamped with people and the paparrazi.” The brunette chuckles with a sheepish smile, handing a glass of water to the other girl, “I wasn’t exactly expecting for us to hang out right after asking you out.”

 

“Oh, that’s okay. I’m happy I even get to spend time with you.”

 

Solar’s eyes sparkles at that response, “Really?”

 

“Of course,” Byul-yi grins, I have the biggest crush on you.

 

“I promise I’ll bring you somewhere nice the next time.”

 

“Who said I’m going out with you again?” The blue haired girl teases, earning a frown from the the other girl, “Oh, I know this isn’t the ideal place for a date, but I didn’t think you hated it so much.”

 

Byul-yi panics, “I was just kidding! I’d love to go out with you again.”

 

“Got you back!” Solar laughs, falling forwards and onto Byul-yi, with her arms around her tummy, “I love it when you’re flustered.”

 

“You’re so mean sometimes.”

 

Solar gets up and leans forwards, her face close to the latter’s, “I know you like it though.”

 

Byul-yi’s face flushes pink, for what seems like the thousandth time since Solar came into her life.

 

“Byul-ah,” The older girl whispers, Byul-yi feeling her words land on her lips, “You’re blushing again.”

Byul-yi gulps, looking down at Solar’s lips and looks up, catching Solar doing the same. The shorter girl leans in, gaining a nod from the other girl before pressing her lips gently against Byul-yi’s.

 

“W-woah.” Byul-yi breathes out, her eyes bearing into Solar’s when they pulled away from each other.

 

The kiss was short but ingrained into the back of their minds; It wasn’t intense, or sensual, but it was sweet and innocent and that ma

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter