The Fair

Journey to Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: dropping off a MoonSun gif here just because :)

"Hye-jin-ah, it's time to wake up." Byul-yi pats her best friend, who was still hidden under the covers, on her back. 

Hye-jin whines, "Five more minutes," 

"You said that thirty minutes ago, you have to get up, otherwise we'll be late." The older girl pulls the blanket off the other girl, getting a grunt in return, "Fine, but you didn't have to do that." 

"If I hadn't done that, you wouldn't have gotten your off the bed." The blonde points out, "Go get washed up and dressed, your breakfast will be ready when you're done." 

"Okay, thanks unnie." Hye-jin yawns, making her way towards the toilet. 

Byulie 8.45am 

I think we're going to be late. 

Byulie 8.45am

Had to rip the covers off of Hye-jin for her to get up. 

Kim Yong-sun 8.50am 

Don't worry about it, Whee-in just got here too, we'll be there in about 40 

Byulie 8.51am 

Wouldn't be surprised if they were friends given their track record of being late 

Yong-sun chuckles at her girlfriend's annoyance. 

Kim Yong-sun 8.52am 

See you soon my love

When the sisters arrived, Byul-yi and Hye-jin were already waiting at the lobby for them. 

"Oh my god," Whee-in mumbles under her breath, "No way." 

"Why, what's wrong? Do you know her?" Yong-sun asks as she turns towards the backseat to look at her sister who had hanging open. 

"We went to school together, and we were close until the thing happened." Whee-in explains, catching the eyes of Hye-jin as the two girls walked towards the car.

"What thing?"

"It's a long story, this is going to be so awkward. God help me." Whee-in shakes her head, her eyes closed and hands covering her face. 

Yong-sun watches as Hye-jin stops in her tracks, says something to Byul-yi before being dragged towards the car again by the taller girl. 

"YeBa," Byul-yi places a kiss on Yong-sun's cheeks after getting into the car, then turning herself so she was facing the two younger girls, "Hi Whee-in-ssi, I'm glad you've decided to come with us today. This is Hye-jin." 

Whee-in takes a deep breath, reaching out a hand towards the youngest girl, "Hi Hye-jin-ssi, I'm Whee-in." 

Hye-jin stared at the girl in confusion, surprised by how the other girl was pretending not to know her. She shakes Whee-in's hand and smiles awkwardly, "Nice to meet you."  

"Alright, now that we are all acquainted, off we go!" Byul-yi cheered, causing Yong-sun to laugh as she drove out of the estate. 

"Unnie, I'm not feeling well, you can go ahead." Hye-jin rambles upon seeing Whee-in in the car, "See you later." 

"What? You're coming with me, don't be lazy." Byul-yi pulls her back by the arm, "Why are you being weird? Do you know Whee-in?" 

"Remember when we were younger, I told you about the girl that kissed me?" Hye-jin replies, eyes avoiding the car, "That was her." 

Her roommate gasps, "Wait, Whee-in was the best friend that kissed you and then avoided you?" 

"Yeah, so can I go home?" Hye-jin tries to release herself from Byul-yi's grip but instead, she was dragged across the road to the car, "No, you're coming

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter