Jeju - Part II

Journey to Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Byul-yi listens as Yong-sun's breathing steadies and become light snores. She places a gentle kiss on the latter's forehead and smiles knowing that she's fallen asleep. 

The blonde on the other hand, is having trouble doing the same - it may seem silly, but she's afraid that all these is just a dream from which she's going to wake up from if she closes her eyes. 

Committing herself to someone again wasn't something she thought she would do, especially after experiencing the pain that comes with losing the person she was committed to, forever. 

She knows this is something she'll have to tell the girl who's asleep someday, and the thought of that scares her. She knows she's moved on, and that Yong-sun is the only person she wants to be with, but what if talking about what happened brings up all the bad memories? What if she spirals again? 

Yong-sun stirs, as if knowing something is bothering her girlfriend, "Is something wrong Byulie?" 

Surprised by the sudden statement, Byul-yi replies, "Hm? Why are you awake?" 

"I don't know, I'm a light sleeper." Yong-sun yawns, "Why aren't you asleep?" 

"I'm just thinking about some stuff, don't worry about it." Byul-yi replies with a small smile. 

The older girl looks at her, her eyes half open, "Do you want to talk about it?" 

"We'll talk about it tomorrow." The taller girl decides, if not then, when, right? 

"Okay," The smaller girl nods, closing her eyes, "Try to sleep, my love." 

Those two words causes a wave of warmth to surge through her Byul-yi's body, "I will."

Yong-sun snuggles herself into the nape of the other girl, mumbling some words that Byul-yi couldn't decipher. She breathes in the scent of the brunette and relaxes, falling into deep sleep soon after. 

The Next Morning 

"Good morning." Byul-yi greets, pulling the covers off of the sleeping girl, "Time to wake up!" 

Yong-sun groans, covering her head with the blanket, "Let me sleep." 

The younger girl shakes her, "You've slept enough." 

Byul-yi got off the bed and turns on the light, then decides to flicker the lights to wake her up, "Wakey wakey!" 

"Yah, Moon Byul-yi!" Yong-sun exclaims, "Stop it, why are you being annoying so early in the morning?"

"Because I can." Byul-yi plops herself right next to Yong-sun and without the older girl realizing, started a video recording. 

"How did I get myself such a beautiful girlfriend?" The blonde wonders as she watches her sleeping girlfriend. 

Sensing something was up with how the latter isn't making a ruckus, she opens her eyes and realizes that she was being recorded. 

"What do you think you're doing?"

"Recording us for keepsakes." Byul-yi replies, laying her head on the other girl, "So the future us can watch back on the present us. Go on, introduce yourself." She prompts.

"Uhm, hi, I'm Yong-sun, 31 this year, I'm Byulie's girlfriend." 

The taller girl laughs, "Why are you so awkward? Just pretend you're on a talk show." 

"I've never vlogged in my life," Yong-sun replies, giving her a light slap.

"He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter