Jeju

Journey to Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: I’ll be using a few photos today, the color of Byul’s hair will change throughout the photos but they are the closest in color as I can find that fits in this story. I hope you enjoy this chapter anyway though! 

Yong-sun whips out her phone as soon as they landed to let Whee-in, who had already left her a message, know she has arrived in Jeju. 

From: Wheepup 12.43pm 

Your girlfriend's really pretty

From: Wheepup 12.44pm 

Of course this was going to happen. Yong-sun thought to herself, paparazzis are everywhere. 

She shows the photo to Byul-yi, watching as the taller girl frown upon seeing the photo and Yong-sun cringes, "Seems like the paparazzis caught us, I'm sorry. I should've told you going out with me means your photos end up on the internet." 

Byul-yi reaches out for the other girl's hand, "Why are you apologizing? It's not your fault."  

"I guess." Yong-sun shrugs, sending a reply back to Whee-in before slipping her phone back into her bag, "I hope nothing interrupts our weekend here." 

"We'll make the best out of it." Byul-yi tightens her grip on Yong-sun's hand and shoots her a reassuring smile. The two girls make their way out of the airport, hands grazing each other every now and then; but both were too shy to actually interlace their fingers.

"Where are we going?" Byul-yi asks after boarding the taxi. 

Yong-sun laughs, remembering how the other girl asked the same question on their first date, "The Villa to get settled down." 

The younger girl tilts her head in confusion, "Why laugh?"

"Seems like asking "where are we going" is something you like to do," The older girl chuckles and Byul-yi pouts, "I'm just curious." 

"You're cute like that," Yong-sun comments, "Scrap that, you're always cute." 

"Pft, sweet talker," Byul-yi rolls her eyes before diverting her attention out the window, "It's beautiful here." 

"Have you never been here?" Yong-sun asks, inching herself closer towards the other girl and resting her head on Byul-yi's shoulder. 

Byul-yi smiles and pulls the smaller girl closer into her side by the waist, "I was supposed to." 

"Why didn't you then?" Yong-sun probes, not knowing that this was a sensitive topic for the latter. 

The taller girl lets out a small sigh, "I'd rather not talk about it for now, if that's okay." 

Feeling Byul-yi tense up, Yong-sun decides to interlace their fingers; And just with that one swift motion, the younger girl visibly relaxes, a smile growing on her face. 

"Byulie." Yong-sun says, her thumb skimming across the skin of the other's hand. 

Byul-yi hums in response, leaning her head against Yong-sun's, "Yeah?" 

"I really like you." The older girl admits, "I know it hasn't been long, and I don't want us to rush into things or make you feel pressured, but I like y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter