YongKi - Part II

Journey to Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Kinda sad because I wasn't lucky enough to get a POB PC for C.I.T.T ): oh well! 

It's been a week since the couple welcomed YongKi into the family, and to say puppy training has been a nightmare is an understatement. 

The plan, at least initially, was for YongKi to sleep in her pen out in the living room at night - Yong-sun and Byul-yi had set up a little area just for the puppy. However, first night into their journey as puppy owners, Byul-yi found herself sleeping on the floor on an inflatable mattress. The little puppy had cried relentlessly when the two girls retreated into their room for the night and neither of them could fall asleep hearing the whines of the little ball of fluff.  

Yong-sun had offered to sleep with the puppy but knowing the singer needed a good night's sleep for her upcoming comeback schedule, she had Yong-sun sleep on their bed while she slept in the living room. 

While still in deep sleep, Byul-yi was rudely awoken by wet all over her face. She sighs, swatting YongKi away and opening her eyes, "How the hell did you get out of your pen?" 

The brunette gets up from her sleeping position, struggling to stay balanced on her unsteady bed made of air as she rubs her sleepy eyes. Scanning the area, she realized the puppy had somehow managed to push two fences of the play pen apart and escaped. 

"YongKi, I would appreciate if you could behave yourself, I miss my bed, I miss sleeping with Yong-sun and my back aches," She complains to the puppy who was looking at her with her big round eyes, "As if you would understand me." She adds, scratching her head and yawning, trying to keep herself awake despite the lack of decent sleep. 

A shriek from behind her causes her to jump and get up on her feet. She turns around and sees Yong-sun who was already dressed for work, frozen in place. 

"YongKi!" The singer yells, "You little brat!" 

Byul-yi closes her eyes and cringes, it was way too early for anyone to be shouting at their top of their lungs. The younger girl walks over to her girlfriend who is fuming with anger, "What's wrong?" She asks, her eyes squinting and barely awake. 

"Look." Yong-sun huffs, irritated and disgusted, pointing to her right foot which was standing in a puddle of yellow liquid. 

Byul-yi looks down and chokes, trying not to laugh at her girlfriend's sock that was soaked in urine, "Oh, I see."

"It's not funny!" Yong-sun rages, her arms crossed and tapping her left foot in annoyance, "I'm going to be late for work."

"Don't worry YeBa, I'll clean this up." Byul-yi chortles at her girlfriend's displeasure, "Go get changed into a new pair of socks."

"Why did we think it's a good idea to adopt a puppy?" Yong-sun grunts as she hopped her way back into the bedroom, almost tripping over at one point, "First, I can't sleep with my girlfriend, then I step in a puddle of pee. What next?" She rambles. 

"I think we need to bring her for proper puppy behavioural training," Byul-yi suggests, wiping up the puddle on the floor with a pee pad and wet wipes, "I don't think our efforts to do it on our own are bringing us anywhere."

"Ugh, fine," Yong-sun who had a new pair of socks on rushed out into the living room, "I want to be able to go on a date with my girlfriend." The couple haven't been able to go out at the same time because of YongKi's separation anxiety, which was understandably, normal for shelter dogs. 

The younger girl chuckles, nodding her head, "I was doing some research last night when you've already gone to sleep." She says, watching as Yong-sun put on her sneakers, "There's a one week boarding puppy school we could send YongKi to, their reviews are splendid."

"Sounds good," Yong-sun smiles, opening the door to their apartment, "I'll see you later?"

Byul-yi hums, giving her a small wave, "Drive safe."

When Yong-sun has left, Byul-yi reverted her attention back to YongKi who had found herself a sneaker and is chewing on it, "What am I going to do with you?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter