Dilemma

Journey to Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: A longer chapter today, enjoy :)

"You know I'll support you no matter what your decision is, right?" Yong-sun has just dropped Byul-yi back at her place after the confronting conversation with her parents. 

"Thank you my love," Byul-yi replies, leaning against the door frame, "Get home safe Yong-sun." She smiles, kissing the smaller girl on the lips. 

"Who said I was going home?" The singer replies, making her way into the apartment. 

"You have an early schedule tomorrow," Byul-yi furrows her brows, "You need a good night's sleep."

"And that, I'll get sleeping right next to you." Yong-sun states, "Besides, I'm not leaving you after what happened."

Byul-yi grins, entering her bedroom following her lover, "How did I get myself such a perfect girlfriend?"

"From the dating app," The older girl winks, "Also, I have something for you." She adds, taking out a box from her bag, "Go on, open it."

The taller girl quirks an eyebrow, "What is it?" She asks, proceeding to open the box, "A bracelet?" 

"Couple's bracelet," Yong-sun corrects, bringing up her wrist, "I have one too, if I tap it twice, it sends a vibration to yours to let you know I'm thinking about you."

A smile forms on Byul-yi's lips, "I love it." She says, putting it on, "Now I can tell you I miss you even when I can't be on my phone at work."

After changing into their pajamas, they got into bed and before long, Byul-yi falls asleep in Yong-sun's arms, "Sleep tight Byulie, everything will be okay." She whispers, placing a gentle kiss to her forehead. 

The next day, Byul-yi woke up to an empty spot right next to her on the bed. She looks around and saw a note from the other girl who had woke up earlier and left for work. 

Byulie, 

I wish I could stay today but I wasn't able to take another day off, I'm sorry. 

I made breakfast for you and Hye-jin, its on the kitchen counter. 

I love you. 

Love, 

YeBa

She rubs her eyes and stretches with a yawn, before getting off the bed to wash up. When she was done, she walked into the living room and saw her housemate sitting on the couch, watching the morning news.

"Good morning Hye-jin-ah," The older of the two greets, patting Hye-jin on the shoulder. 

"Good morning Unnie, these are so good," Hye-jin replies in between bites of the omelette that Yong-sun had made them, "When are you making Yong-sun Unnie your wife?"

"Don't be silly," Byul-yi chuckles, "It's a long time till that happens."

"Why?" The younger girl questions, getting up from the couch and following Byul-yi into the kitchen, "You two are practically soulmates."

"And so are you and Whee-innie," Byul-yi points out, to which Hye-jin rolls her eyes, "Don't change the subject."

"I'm just stating facts," She shrugs, putting the omelette into the microwave to heat it up, "She's into you and as far as I can tell, you're into her. So why aren't you two together?"

Hye-jin sighs, "Well, I'm worried that I'll lose her as a friend again if things go south." She admits, "At least that's on my part."

"I don't think that's going to happen," Her housemate offers her a warm smile, opening the microwave, "You found your back to her and she found hers back to you."

Hye-jin hums, nodding her head, "Hm, you're right."

"I always am," Byul-yi jokes, "Now, let me eat my breakfast in peace."

Hye-jin stops her from leaving the kitchen, "Actually, there's something I need to talk to you about."

"What's up?" The latter, who has already stuffed her cheeks with food asks. 

"I overheard you and Yong-sun unnie talking last night. I didn't mean to eavesdrop but I just happened to hear that something had happened, is everything okay?" 

"I saw my parents yesterday," Byul-yi explains, "Yong-sun came with me and they started to berate us."

"I'm sorry that happened." Hye-jin responds, a sympathetic smile on her face, "Why did you see them anyway?"

"Appa texted me to go see them, when I got there Eomma told me Appa needs a liver transplant and none of my siblings were a match. They want me to get tested to see if I am a suitable donor."

"Are you going to?"

"I don't know," Byul-yi chuckles, putting down her plate, "It's just... they abandoned me, and never bothered to check up on me. Now, they finally contact me, but only because they have something they want from me. On top of that, they called my relationship an abomination, I'm not sure how I'm supposed to feel about all that." 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter