Family

Please guide me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] Family [/CONTENTID1]

 

[CONTENTID2] Chapter 6 [/CONTENTID2]

 

[CONTENTID3] [/CONTENTID3]

[CONTENTID4]

 

Taehyung was on his way back from the market.

When he turned the corner, he lost balance because of the weight of the errands and was about to fall when he felt a hand on his right shoulder and another hand on his left leg.

„Watch out!“ he heard a voice.

When he found his balance again, he saw two guys standing in front of him. Maybe his age. One had a cheerful smile. The other one had fierce eyes. They were looking at him.

„You could have fallen. Be careful.“

Taehyung nodded. „Thanks...“ he mumbled.
One of them wrinkled his forehead. „That bike is not yours.“ he just said.

Taehyung didn´t know what to do.

„Where did you get that bike?“ The blond guy took a step forward.

„Somebody... gave it to me for the shopping.“ he stuttered.

„Who gave it to you?“

„C...hoi Soobin...“ he started panting. He knew that it was just an illusion. He was in a lovely house, sitting on a couch, showering, and drinking coffee. The next second he was the robber again. The street kid. The outlaw. That was his life. Nothing else. He had been an idiot to think that he could run away into this world, even if it were just for a day.

He tensed his muscles, ready to run away.

„Oh, okay. Sorry for bothering you. I guess you are a friend of Jungkook?"

Taehyung felt himself nodding."Y...Yes."

„Take care, don´t fall.“ the guy with the fierce eyes muttered.

Taehyung stared at the guy, when they turned around and waved, slowly walking down the street.

His jaw hit the floor.

„What the hell...“ he whispered. This had never happened before.

They didn´t even ask how he knew Soobin. Or why he had given him the bike. They didn´t even ask his name, or where he came from. They were OK with it because he had told them he was a friend of Jungkook. Did they know him?

„Oppa, are you okay? You don´t look good.“

He turned around. A girl was standing in front of him. Maybe sixteen. Big blue eyes.

„Do you need help? Let me help you carry the bags. Where do you live?“

Taehyung's mind was spinning.“I am not from this area.“ he stuttered.

„You have Soobin´s bike. Are you a friend of the family?“

He just nodded, and she smiled at him.

“It´s on my way. Let´s go together!“ She grabbed two bags and looked at him. 

A young girl.

He didn´t know him and was okay with walking with him and even helped him with the bags.

„You shouldn´t walk around with people you don´t know.“ he stammered.

„You are a friend of Soobin, right? He is my classmate. He is a nice guy. He likes friendly people. I don´t worry at all. Let´s go!“

She laughed and grabbed his sleeve.

Taehyung took a deep breath and decided to just go with it. He wasn´t used to these things. People are caring for him and trusting him, and helping him.

He sighed and followed her.

 

Jungkook was staring out of the window, waiting for Taehyung.

It was cold. And dark already. He was worried if he was okay. If something happened.

„Maybe he fell and hurt himself?“ he whispered to himself.

„Hyung.“

Jungkook turned around.

„You are way too nervous. He is not a little boy anymore. He is just out of the house for half an hour. He is fine.“

Jungkook nodded. „I guess I am a little paranoid, now that I have found him.“

„Yep.“

Jungkook had to laugh at his brother. If he had a cheerful personality, this guy was the reincarnation of happiness.

„What is so important about him...?“Soobin suddenly whispered.

Jungkook wrinkled his forehead.“Don´t ask.“

„You said he was a friend of your brother, when they were younger, right? Was he a friend of yours too?“

„Soobin-ah. I don´t want to talk about it.“

Soobin sighed and stared at the floor. Sad eyes. He bent his knees towards his body and wrapped his arms around his legs.

„What is wrong?“ Jungkook sat down beside his dongsaeng.

„Nothing.“ he mumbled.

„Tell me, hyung will listen.“ He his back and patted it a little.
„You will still like me, right? When will he live here?“

Jungkook smiled and pulled his stupid little brother in a hug. He sobbed a little.

„What are you talking about?“
„It´s just... you searched for him for years. He is important to you. You don´t want to talk about him. I am afraid that he.... will take my place or something.“

Jungkook grabbed his shoulders and pulled him away, locking Soobin´s eyes with his own. „Listen, babo. You are my little brother. And I love you. Nothing will change that. Nothing.“

But Soobin was already sobbing. „We are no real brothers...“

„We are.“ Jungkook yelled.

Soobin looked at him. Surprised. A little shocked.

„I am sorry, I didn´t mean to shout. Don´t say that again. We are brothers. I am your hyung. Nothing will change that. No bloodline and no Taehyung. Okay?“

Soobin nodded and wiped his tears. „I make coffee. Taehyung likes it. Maybe he wants to drink it when he comes... home.“ He smiled at Jungkook.

He smiled back.

 

Taehyung already saw the house. The girl was cute. She talked a lot about the school, Soobin, and her life.

„Where do you live?“

Taehyung froze and bit his lip.“I... I live in the city.“

„That´s cool. I like the city. I think....“

She

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter