Comfort

Please guide me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[[CONTENTID1] Comfort [/CONTENTID1]

 

[CONTENTID2] Chapter 20 [/CONTENTID2]

 

[CONTENTID3] [/CONTENTID3]

[CONTENTID4]

 

Two weeks later

 

 

Jungkook entered the house. He threw his school bag in the corner, took off his shoes, and sighed—another dull day at school.

His brother came down the stairs and waved at him. "How was school?"

"Boring."
"Same here." replied Soobin.

"What are you doing today?"

"I'm going out with friends. There's a new movie at the theater."
"Do you need money?" asked Jungkook.

Soobin blushed, and Jungkook tickled his head as he gave him some.

"Buy your "friends" something to eat, okay?" he whispered. Soobin blushed even more, but smiled at him.

"Is he or she pretty?" asked Jungkook.

"He is very handsome." he whispered.

"Fighting..." he chuckled.

 

 

Taehyung walked around the city. It was damn cold, but he had given the boy his jacket. He was used to the cold, and the little boy wasn't. He would get sick... So troublesome, he thought.

Today he would do it. He had thought about it a lot, and he was still confused and angry. But it almost hurt him to do it.

 

 

Jungkook sat on the couch. Yoongi beside him. Namjoon was still in school.

"What are you doing today?" Yoongi asked him.

"Have no idea. Guess what? Soobin has a date. And it's a boy."
Yoongi's eyes widened. "There's something wrong with this house. Everyone who lives here or visits is gay or turning gay."

Jungkook smiled. "It's a spell." he chuckled.

He heard a key in the keyhole, and the door opened. His uncle was early.

Jungkook froze.

Yoongi grabbed his hand just as he was about to jump up.

Taehyung came in and took off his shoes. He nodded to him and waved to Yoongi. He didn't say a word, but just walked up the stairs. He entered Jungkook's room, and a second later, he came out with some clothes. He went straight to the bathroom.

 

 

Jungkook could hear the shower.

He tried to jump up and ran up the stairs. He was utterly out of his mind. He had come back. All by himself, he thought. But Yoongi held his hand tightly.

"Hyung, listen to me. You must understand."
"Understand what? Let go of me!" he hissed at his dongsaeng.

"Sit down, okay?"

Jungkook groaned in annoyance as Yoongi grabbed him and pushed him into the couch's cushions.

"Leave him alone." he whispered.

Jungkook glared at him. "What do you mean?"

"Don't go towards him. You'll scare him. It was the same with me. It took all my damn courage to get back to Namjoon's house. It wasn't because I wanted to live there. It was like an... urge. Please, leave him alone. Sit on the couch, don't jump on him, don't yell at him. Promise me."

"But I want to..."

"Hyung, he came back on his own. Even if it's to take a shower and he's leaving in ten minutes. Let him do it at his own pace. Okay?"

Jungkook took a deep breath.

Yoongi stood up and waved at him. "I'll be back later, okay?"

Jungkook nodded.

 

 

Taehyung's heart was racing. When he walked into the house, the smell hit him again. He had missed it. He had seen Jungkook on the couch, staring at him. Yoongi just nodded. His body froze. Somehow, he managed to get upstairs and put some clothes out of... his closet. It was weird because it was his closet with his clothes.

And then he had jumped under the shower. The water ran down his body. It felt great. But he was still afraid to leave the bathroom again. He didn't know how to react to Jungkook.

 

 

The bathroom door opened.

Jungkook stared at the floor and told him to calm down. He shouldn't scare him. He heard his footsteps coming, walked past him, and went into the kitchen.

When he heard the coffee machine, he had to suppress tears. Not now... he thought to himself.

Taehyung returned to the living room and sat down on the armchair to his left. He didn't say a single word. He just sipped his coffee.

Jungkook didn't dare to say anything. He got up and went to the kitchen.

 

 

Taehyung held onto his cup as if his life depended on it.

His heart was about to explode. He wanted to say something, tell him his feelings. He had come back for something. Something he missed like crazy, something that scared him in th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter