Try it

Please guide me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[[CONTENTID1] Try it[/CONTENTID1]

 

[CONTENTID2] Chapter 14 [/CONTENTID2]

 

[CONTENTID3] [/CONTENTID3]

[CONTENTID4]

 

"Let me see your arm."

Taehyung suppressed his whimper as Yoongi helped him take off his sweater.

"You're lucky. The wound isn't deep. Your uncle will take a look at it later. Does it hurt much?"

"Not really. But I won't go back." he heard himself whisper.

He felt better. Yoongi was good company. He didn't ask what happened. He just stayed by his side and sat on a bench in the park.

"That's your choice."

Taehyung said nothing. He was back in his world.

On the bench in the park. He watched the children playing with their parents. He was hungry.

"You will stay with me tonight at my house. Your uncle needs to see this. If you don't want to go home tonight, that's fine. But I don't want it to get infected again." Yoongi muttered.

They didn't say a word for half an hour.

"I knew it." Taehyung's head dropped to his knees.

"What did you know?" Yoongi didn't look at him.

"All of this. That it wouldn't work out. A house. A family. A job offer. I was such an idiot."

Yoongi continued to watch the children.

Taehyung was grateful to him. He hadn't forced him to talk. He just made him feel that he was not alone. Yoongi knew how he felt. He could at least understand what was going through his mind, even if he disagreed.

"Oppa!"

Taehyung gritted his teeth. " off, !"

He saw Yoongi turn to the drug . He looked surprised. "Who are you?" he asked.

"And who are you... you're a pretty oppa..." she giggled.

"I'm his friend."

Taehyung winced.

"Why didn't you tell me you had such a pretty friend, oppa?"

Taehyung reached for the bench, his fingers aching as he squeezed the wood. "I told you to off. I don't have the nerve for you. Go find yourself another ."

"Who is she?" Yoongi pointed, Taehyung ignoring her urging.

"The district's drug ."

"I thought so."

He heard her voice cursing him, but she left.

This was his world. He was back. It didn't even feel bad. He had never fit into this little fantasy world. The better world. The society.

"Let's go. I told you I wanted to show you something," he heard Yoongi say.

"Don't try to drag me back to the house." Taehyung wasn't sure what to make of the sudden idea.

"Hyung, don't take this the wrong way, but you'd already be there if I wanted to drag you back." He laughed at him. "Let's go. I want to show you something."

Taehyung hesitated. Yoongi reached out to him, "Trust me, I won't judge you or your decision, but just follow me."

Taehyung nodded and stood up.

 

 

Jungkook tried to calm down, but it didn't work. He was worried. His hyung was hurt. He needed help. But he knew he wouldn't listen to him. He hated to admit it, but he didn't understand his point of view, his thoughts. Yoongi was perfect for him right now.

He was sure of that.

But he was still worried. He had planned this day down to the last detail that he wouldn't get home tonight. It was Taehyung's birthday. When he realized that he had forgotten his birthday, he had to force himself not to tell him.

After shopping, he had planned to go out to eat. Things that Taehyung liked. Meat. He loved meat. Then go to Noraebang with the guys. Have a lovely evening out.

He sighed. He had even bought a stupid cake in the fridge. And those s had ruined everything. Jungkook could cry with despair.

He had opened up. Other people would laugh about it, but he had made himself a coffee this morning without asking. In their relationship, that was something big. A step of embrace that Taehyung took of his own accord. Toward him. Toward the life, he could have.

When he heard someone had offered a job, he had turned pale, his eyes twinkling like stars. He was happy. He had begun to accept things. Beautiful things. That it was possible and okay to get love and care from others.

And then it had all come crashing down. He knew that his mind was very fragile, so everyone was careful with him. The only reason Hoseok and Jimin had come yesterday was to see him. To memorize his face. The two of them spent a lot of time with the punk kids. They liked them, but at night they went back home. Jimin just wanted to see his face, if he would get in trouble, and help him. They liked him. They said he was funny.

Namjoon liked him. He took care of him. When Taehyung wasn't around, he thought about things he might like. Food or hobbies. Yoongi was amazingly open to him. He helped him through that time. The confusion. Everyone handled the situation very gently. Soobin loved him like a real brother.

And then those damn bastards ruined everything with the two words he was most afraid of — street kid.

Jungkook got up and went to the kitchen. He put Taehyung's coffee pot under the machine. When he got home, all he had to do was press the button.

Nothing else.

 

 

"Who is that?" whispered Taehyung to Yoongi. In front of him, he saw a group of street kids. He was nervous. This was not his territory. He didn't know what was going to happen.

One of the boys turned to him and smiled brightly.

"Yoongi! Guys, our lost sheep, grants us his rare visits!" He jumped up and hugged Yoongi.

Taehyung hid behind him. Like a little kid. He hated himself for that.

A girl's face appeared in front of him. "Hi." she smiled at him. "Who are you?"

"I'm... not from around here. Sorry if I'm interrupting."

He heard Yoongi laugh, and she rolled her eyes. "I think I know why Yoongi brought you here..." she muttered angrily.

Taehyung blushed. He grabbed Yoongi by the sleeve. "Can we please leave? This isn't my territory. It's not.... nice to just walk into another district without permission, you know that!" he hissed at him.

"Kid!" he heard another voice. "Come on over here. Sit down. We don't give a  about the around here. We got beer. You want one?" Another woman beckoned to him. She didn't fit in with the group at all. She was wearing very nice clothes. Her hair was styled. Another guy next to her was wearing a suit.

"Sit down. They don't bite, hyung." Yoongi poked him in the back.

Taehyung stumbled forward. "Sit down, oppa." A younger girl took his hand and just shoved him on his . A beer bottle appeared in front of him. He stared at the ground.

"I don't have anything to trade..." he whispered.

"YA YOONGI! You brought him here on purpose! I'm not your guide for these children!" he heard the woman's angry voice.

"Not at all! We just happened to be in the area and happened to run into you!" he heard him laugh.

"Aish ... that brat."

The woman turned to him. "Do you want some chocolate?"

In her hand, she held a candy bar. Taehyung slowly raised his hand. "I don't have anything to trade..." Tears of shame welled up in his eyes again. Yoongi had taken him to another area, to people who offered him something to drink. And a candy bar. This was so embarrassing. He was about to get up when he felt the girl's hand on his shoulder.

"Come sit with us. We like new faces." He noticed that there was a school bag in front of her.

"What's your name?" he heard the guy's voice with the suit.

"Kim Taehyung." he stammered.

"Nice to meet you." Everyone waved at him. Taehyung's eyes were glued to them as he lifted the bottle and slowly drank some of the beer.

"What area are you from?" another girl asked.

"Eastside. The park."

"I know that neighborhood! I lived there a few years ago, too. It's nice. The benches are cool."

Taehyung was confused. She was wearing a lovely dress.

"Have you introduced yourself yet?" He felt Yoongi's hand on his shoulder as he sat down next to him.

Taehyung winced as a HUGE guy appeared on his left side. He was as tall as a mountain, his shoulders more expansive than a freaking soccer field. But he had beautiful eyes. A smile appeared on his face.

"Turn around, let me see your arm."

Even if Taehyung tried to refuse, the giant's hands grabbed him and turned him around like a little kid.

"Looks like a knife wound." the girl in the beautiful dress said, looking at Yoongi.

"He was protecting his uncle's son. They ran into the bastards from the south side."

Yoongi poked him in the ribs. "Don't be so shy, hyung. Talk to them."

"I don't know what to say." he whispered back.

He heard a car honk and turned his hand over. A middle-aged man rolled down the window.

"Are you coming home tonight?"

"Not tonight. I'm sleeping at the club!" exclaimed the girl in the beautiful dress behind him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter