The Ball

Please guide me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] The ball [/CONTENTID1]

 

[CONTENTID2] Chapter 3 [/CONTENTID2]

 

[CONTENTID3] [/CONTENTID3]

[CONTENTID4]

 

Taehyung had been at the river for several hours now.

He was playing with that damn ring on his finger, the only accessory he had. Years ago, he had stopped wearing it. Stuff like that got stolen easily. He hid it in his pocket. And now that damn shining thing was on his finger again.

He liked the ring.

It was important to him. The only thing that reminded him of his life before the orphanage. Happy moments. But also sad moments.

„I have no idea why you are on my finger right now...“ he whispered.

It was a cold day. When he was about to fall asleep in the park, the annoying kid's voice was in his head.

- Don´t get a cold. -

After ten minutes of stubbornness, he had changed to a big construction area. The first floor was already finished, and after asking for permission from another gang of street kids in the area, he slept there for a few hours.

The area belonged to the Punk kids. He liked them. They were cheerful and never aggressive on their own. But when you ed with them, they ed you. The street was easy. You wanted something, and the other person wanted something. This way, fights were prevented, but some stupid gangs thought they were the mafia.

When he had entered their territory, he had walked straight to the group. Ask them if he could sleep in the house. After, he gave them a pack of cigarettes, he had found earlier. They even gave him a pillow. He would remember that. He had a good memory. When one of them would get in trouble, he would help them.

Another easy law. If you want to be protected, you have to protect others. It was a small society itself.

One of the punks had woken him up, telling him that another gang was about to come over. The punk knew him. He was a loner. 

He was thankful for that and gave back the pillow. The punk, a girl, gave him a cold coffee, and he went off.

Two minutes later, he heard the first angry screams of the groups. He had no idea which ing idiot would attack punks. They were pretty strong, even without their five dogs. Friendly dogs that loved to be patted, but they transformed into beasts when their owners were in trouble.

„Oppa?“

He sighed, didn´t say a word, and walked off. The drug followed him.

„Wait, oppa. Sorry that I was rude yesterday. How about a walk?“

„No.“

„Why?“

„Because I hate you. Even the fact that you talk to me is almost too much for me, knowing where your mouth was ten minutes ago.“

She got mad again and yelled something, but he didn´t listen.

He went to the nearest train station and checked the time. 1 pm.

Okay, avoiding park time. His fingers played with the ring again.

„Hi, kid.“ he heard a voice behind him.

Taehyung froze mid-motion and took a deep breath. The right side was full of pedestrians. 

He heard footsteps. Two guys were walking towards him in the crowd. Big guys. And they didn´t look that friendly. They would be the perfect wall.

When he felt the slight touch of a finger on his shoulder, he dashed to the front, pushed one of the big guys to the side, slid through the opening, and started running. As expected, the group ran into two pissed muscular guys and got into a fight.

„Get him!“

He looked around. Three guys were able to escape and ran after him.

He sighed. He knew them. They had stamina.

This would be a long run...

 

 

Jungkook hadn´t slept a lot the last night.

Taehyung was somewhere on the streets outside, probably sleeping in the cold somewhere in a park. He didn´t like that.

HE would have hated it. That was why he had been searching for almost five years now. Five years of disappointment, anger, and despair. But he had tried it over and over again, every orphanage. He even started to befriend some street kids, giving them money, to get information.

One of the punks he knew had given him the last hint and the picture.

Now he had him. Found him.

But the real fight started now. To gain his trust and make him realize that his place was in this house. That he had a family. Blood-related or not, it didn't matter.

He sighed and walked through the park. He didn´t lie yesterday, he was taking a walk, and when he said he should avoid it when he was here, he didn´t lie either.

He didn´t want to cage him. He didn´t have a lot of information about him. His memory of him wasn´t the best, but he was sure that it was him once he had seen this fierce glare in his eyes. When he met him for the first time, his first expression of him was his eyes, even at their young age. 

They hadn´t changed.

Sure, he had changed. He had to change to adjust to his new life. But his eyes were as sparkling as they had been in his childhood.

He smiled, when a little girl ran toward him.

„Oppa!“

He knelt.“Are you okay? Can I help you?“

„My ball is stuck in the tree!“ she pouted.

„Where?“

„Up there!“ she pointed at a big bush. For her, it was a tree. For him, it was a bush.

„Oppa will get it for you, okay?“

She nodded happily.

 

Taehyung panted.

These ers had a LOT of stamina, but he was good at running. But slowly, his strength started to vanish. He could have easily lost them in the park, but he avoided the park because of that damn kid. He didn't want to run into him again. He was weird.

He heard a whistle and groaned in anger and fear.

He knew that sound. Another gang. Friends of the ers. He turned around.

Oh great. Now it was five of them.

He saw the park.

He had no other option. He jumped over a trash can and ran towards his territory. The park was his area.  He knew they would follow, but they didn´t know the place as he did.

At this time of the day, many kids were playing there. He had to avoid them. He didn´t want to involve them. The bastards behind him, didn´t care if they ran into some children, or hurt them. But he did.

The only option was the back part of the area.

He heard something ping. He knew what had happened.

His brain stopped working, and the adrenaline in his body exploded, when he stopped and turned around.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter