Good Night

Please guide me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[[CONTENTID1] Good Night [/CONTENTID1]

 

[CONTENTID2] Chapter 7 [/CONTENTID2]

 

[CONTENTID3] [/CONTENTID3]

[CONTENTID4]

Taehyung was staring at the people in front of him.

This was... funny.

Soobin and Namjoon were playing a card game, bickering like housewifes about the rules after starting the game. Jungkook and Yoongi were... dancing? They were standing on a mat or something connected to a game console and got points if they did well.

„Hyung, try it too!“ he heard Yoongi´s voice.

Taehyung waved and shook his head.“I am not good at dancing.“

„Just try it!“ Jungkook grabbed his hand.

„No. I don´t want to.“ he pulled his hand back.

Jungkook looked a little disappointed but smiled suddenly.

„How about noraebang?“

Soobin and Namjoon jumped up and let themselves fall on the couch. Taehyung tried to make room when Soobin had not a lot of places, but he just placed his head on his thigh, looking at him. „Is it okay?“ he laughed.

„Sure.“ Taehyung suppressed the impulse to lift his hand and place it on his chest. He tried to find a comfortable position for his arm but ended up shifting it here and there.

Namjoon laughed, grabbed his hand, and placed it on Soobin´s stomach.

„No need to be shy, hyung.“ He poked his cheek.

Suddenly a microphone appeared in front of his hand. „Let´s sing something. It´s your turn.“ Namjoon held it towards him.

„N...No, I can´t sing. Really.“ he stammered.

„If you want to, I start. We are all no perfect singers.“ he heard Yoongi, who stood up and reached his arm out for the mic. He touched Namjoon, and he smiled. Their eyes locked for several seconds.

„They are lovers.“ Soobin blurted out.

Taehyung´s head snapped around.“Really?“
„Got a problem with that?“ Yoongi's expression got dark.

„No, it´s just... I didn´t think that, you don´t look like you´re in a relationship.“

Namjoon smirked as he kissed Yoongi, looking back at him.

„And now?“

Taehyung couldn´t help but laugh.“Yes.“

„Let´s start!“ he heard Jungkook´s voice and turned around and looked at the group.

Everybody was excited. Smiling. Laughing. Making jokes, chatting with each other. He felt a little out of place.

They started the first song, and Yoongi sang it. Perfect score, he had a lovely voice.

„Hyung!“

He squeezed his eyes and tried to ignore him, but the microphone appeared in his hand, and the music started.

„I don´t know that song...“ he whispered.

„Just pick one. We have a lot!“

Soobin helped him zap through the songs until he found one he knew and liked.

He took a deep breath.

 

 

Jungkook was surprised.

Taehyung´s voice was excellent. He sounded like a singer, with his looks, he could have been in one of these Kpop groups, he thought.

It was a lovely song, a ballad.

Jungkook let himself fall back in the chair and just listened to him singing. When the song was over, it was silent in the room.

He looked at Taehyung. He blushed, obviously unsure what to do. His eyes were shyly looking around.

„That was perfect!“ he heard Yoongi say. “You have such a lovely voice, Hyung!“

Taehyung blushed even more but smiled a little.

„Hyung, do you want to sing another song? I like your voice.“ Namjoon grabbed the remote and started searching again.

„Maybe later.“ he heard him saying.

Yoongi sighed in disappointment but laughed.

 

Taehyung opened his eyes, trying to orientate himself. He was in a room, on a couch. It was dark, the TV screen was on, creating big shadows.

He felt a weight.

He looked to his right to see Jungkook´s head on his shoulder. He was sleeping. Soobin had fallen asleep in his lab, Taehyung pulled his hand back when he noticed that he had put it on the kid's head. He mumbled something, wrapped one of his arms around Taehyung's waist, and snuggled even closer to him.

Taehyung didn´t dare to move at all.

He saw Yoongi and Namjoon on the other couch, sleeping as well.

He tried to calm down.

Jungkook had fallen asleep on his shoulder, Soobin was lying on his lap. No dream.

He wasn´t used to this skinship. He felt a little uncomfortable. Not in the wrong way, it was just a little weird for him.

When he heard a noise behind him, he closed his eyes again on reflex,

„I know that you are away, kid.“ he listened to his uncle whisper. „No need to be shy.“

Taehyung blushed.

„How about we organize this mess of bodies?“

Taehyung smiled. He nodded.

His uncle poked Jungkook´s cheek. He mumbled something and made himself even more comfortable on Taehyung´s shoulder.

„Jungkook-ah... go to bed okay? Taehyung is tired too.“

Jungkook opened his eyes immediately, staring at his uncle. Staring at him.

„I... I am sorry, I didn´t mean to sleep on your shoulder.“ he stammered, his eyes half-opened.

„It´s okay.“ Taehyung stared at the floor. He was a little embarrassed.

„Wake that kid up, Taehyung-ah. You go upstairs and prepare the bed, okay?“ he pointed at Jungkook. He nodded, stood up, and walked to the first floor.

His uncle placed a blanket over the boys. He ruffled their heads a little, putting pillows under their faces. Went to the kitchen.

„Soobin-ah...“ he poked his rips.

Nothing.

He tried it again. Still no reaction.

He hesitated. He swallowed hard.

He placed his hand on Soobin´s cheek and it carefully. „Soobin-ah? Wake up. Go to bed.“ he whispered.

Soobin´s eyelids started fluttering, and he looked at him.

He smiled.„Can I just sleep here, Hyung? You´re comfortable.“

Taehyung smirked. „Ya kid, go to bed. I am not a damn couch.“

Soobin mumbled something but sat up. Taehyung helped him to his feet. „Tired.“ he muttered.

„Go to bed, and you can sleep there.“

„Good night, Hyung.“ he mumbled again and went up

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter