Break me

Please guide me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[[CONTENTID1] Break me [/CONTENTID1]

 

[CONTENTID2] Chapter 16 [/CONTENTID2]

 

[CONTENTID3] [/CONTENTID3]

[CONTENTID4]

 

Taehyung woke up.
The first thing he noticed was a massive headache.
The last thing he remembered was Yoongi crashing into him like a live truck.
He shook his head. As he stood up, something fell to the floor. He reached for it. He saw the ring again.
Anger rose again, and he jumped up.

 


Jungkook squinted his eyes as Taehyung banged on the door.
"Let me out, you son of a ! Where did you get that damn ring? !"
Yoongi got nervous. Namjoon came back and grabbed Jungkook's hand.
"We'll take care of him. Get out of the house, okay?" he whispered.
Jungkook shook his head and winced as Taehyung knocked on the door again. 
"Seriously, hyung. We'll calm him down, okay? Go to the hospital or somewhere else, but get out of the house."
Another punch, followed by an angry shout.
Jungkook swallowed hard and walked up the stairs.
"Wait!" he heard Namjoon's voice. Ignored him. He stopped in front of the door.
"Hyung?" he whispered.
"Explain! Let me out!" he shouted again.
"I'll open the door, okay?"
Silence.
"Open up." he heard his voice. Jungkook was scared. He knew exactly what would happen if he opened the door. He had to be quick. This was his only chance.
He unlocked the door.
It flew open, and a second later, Taehyung was above him, grabbing him by the neck. He bent his head back. The blow hit him again.
"Taetae..." he whispered.
Taehyung stopped moving.
When he saw Yoongi running up the stairs, he shook his head and beckoned him to go back down.
Yoongi gritted his teeth but did not come any closer.

 

 

Taehyung's heart had stopped at that one word. He began to breathe heavily. He fell off Jungkook and leaned against the wall. 
He saw Jungkook sit up and look at him.

Taehyung could no longer move a single finger."W...What?"

"He called you that. He told me one day." he whispered.

The word echoed in his head. He hadn't heard it in eight years. An oppressive feeling slowly crept up his throat.

"Hyung...?" he heard his voice again.

"How do you know that word...?" he whispered. 

"Please listen to me, okay? I'm going to explain it to you. Please don't hit me again."

Taehyung hid his face in his hands.

He didn't care when Jungkook lifted him and helped him to his feet. A second later, he found himself on the bed. He couldn't even remember the few steps he had taken.

"Hyung?"

Taehyung simply remained silent.

"Will you listen to me now?"

Taehyung nodded. 

 

 

Jungkook sighed in relief. Taehyung sat on the bed. He looked pale. All his aggressiveness was gone. He looked dazed.

"As I said, your brother gave it to me."

Taehyung just mumbled something.

"You had a twin brother, right?" Jungkook had decided to approach this very carefully. It would be hard enough to explain to him that he believed him.

Taehyung nodded. "He died when I was ten. I don't understand why you have this ring. We bought it together. I have one, and he had one."

"What happened to your brother?" whispered Jungkook.

"He was hit by a car. On his way home from school." Taehyung lay down. He turned his back to him. Jungkook stood up and took the ring. Placed it in his hands. Taehyung started playing with it.

"You were on a school trip then, right?" asked Jungkook.

"Yes. My parents didn't even call me." Taehyung reached for the bedsheet.

Jungkook wanted to touch him, to comfort him. But he couldn't. Taehyung would attack him again. He was only calm at the moment because he was shocked. Jungkook wasn't safe at all.

"The day you came back, your parents took you to the orphanage."

Taehyung nodded again. "They said that I should stay there after school. Because they had to work, but they never came back." he whispered.

He didn't even ask why Jungkook knew all this.

Jungkook took a deep breath. "I don't know why your parents took you there. But... Your brother didn't die." he whispered.

" you." Taehyung whispered.

"He didn't die in the accident."

"I swear, if you say another word, I'll beat you up again."

Jungkook bit his lip. He hesitated.

"He was taken to the hospital.He was in a coma."

"Jungkook-ah...." Taehyung's voice was full of anger, but Jungkook couldn't stop. Not now. Not at this point. He would listen to him, or he would beat him up.

"Your brother hadn't woken up in weeks."

Jungkook squinted his eyes. He waited for a punch—a kick. But nothing happened.

"Why are you doing this? Is it fun? Saying things like that? Are you happy now? Seeing me like this?" muttered Taehyung.

"He woke up after two months, hyung."

Taehyung reared back and grabbed him, pushing him onto the floor after he had kicked the door shut.

"Shut your ing mouth, kid. Yoongi won't be fast enough this time." Taehyung´s fingers wrapped around Jungkook´s throat again.

"He woke up. He didn't have any papers with him. Nothing at all. They didn't know who he was..." stammered Jungkook.

Taehyung's grip tightened. Jungkook couldn't breathe properly. Taehyung was choking him.

"Please... listen to me..." he stammered.

Taehyung stared at Jungkook. His mind was telling him that he should beat him up. That he was lying. That he was making fun of him like all the other s in this world, who had always laughed at him. The kids at the orphanage, the ty society with its rules, the people who pointed at him and whispered that he was a beggar. That he would never find a job, that he was alone. Damn people who grabbed their kids and hastily dragged them away from him, telling them he was dangerous. An outlaw.

But his heart saw his chocolate eyes. He loved his chocolate eyes. To him, they were the source of his strength. His bravery, his desire to change, to explore the world, and all that he didn't know.

Jungkook coughed and stared at him. His eyes were full of fear and pain, but also full of honesty. The same expression he always had when he looked at him.

"Please...you're choking me..." he saw the younger wriggling in his grip.

Taehyung gritted his teeth. He had no idea why he had his brother's ring, why he lied. Without hesitation, he had lied into his face, making fun of his life.

"H..yung..." Jungkook's eyelids began to flutter. Taehyung could no longer see his eyes. He loosened his grip. He needed his eyes — more than anything else.

Even now, they made him feel better. He let go of him and fell back against the wall.

Jungkook coughed and tried to roll over onto his stomach. He looked pale.

"I'm not lying to you, hyung. Please believe me..." he sobbed at him.

Taehyung just stared at him. "My brother died in the car accident. A day later, my parents threw me away and took me to the orphanage. I couldn't even go to his funeral." Taehyung felt tears coming. His eyes blurred, a second later, his eyes released them.

 

 

Jungkook sat up. His throat hurt. Taehyung hadn't been joking at all. He had choked him. Violently. And he would do it again if he wasn't careful.

"There was no funeral, hyung. After two months in the hospital, your brother woke up." he whispered.

Taehyung just groaned and dropped his forehead to his knees. He wrapped his arms around them.

"You're l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter