Identity

Please guide me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[[CONTENTID1] Identity [/CONTENTID1]

 

[CONTENTID2] Chapter 16 [/CONTENTID2]

 

[CONTENTID3] [/CONTENTID3]

[CONTENTID4]

 

Taehyung was excited.

He felt like a little child. A little voice in his head told him that he was an idiot. That he shouldn't get excited about such things. But he was impatient. It was 6 pm., and they would meet soon.

He would be eating at a restaurant! With friends. They would bring him food and ask him what he wanted. He would be able to CHOOSE food. He wouldn't just look for it or try to find a nice person to sell it to him. Not everyone sold food to street kids, if only because of his store's image.

Taehyung smiled and rummaged in his jeans pocket. He was looking for it. He stood up to reach deeper into his pocket. He froze. It wasn't there.

His ring.

He searched everywhere in his clothes. His heart began to beat faster. This ring was significant to him. To be honest, it was the most valuable thing he had ever owned.

He ran through the park. Maybe he had lost it. Half an hour later, he was desperate, but it was useless. He couldn't find it.

He began to panic. He needed that ring. As sadness and despair came again, he felt himself seeking comfort. Out of the blue, he wished for someone to take care of him and tell him that he would find it. This shocked him a little. He had never had this feeling before. He had been alone for years. No one had ever cared about him, no one had even noticed his pain. No one cared about him. Taehyung's hand trembled as he picked up the phone. He hesitated. What was he supposed to say? Did I lose my ring? I don't feel good?

He shook his head. That wasn't right. He had lost it, it was his fault. But he wished that Jungkook would be here. He would take his hand like he always did when Taehyung felt lost. He would bail him out, like a guide showing him the way again. And now he was lost. He wanted his guidance. He needed it. But he didn't dare call about such a thing.

It took Taehyung five minutes to press the dial button. His hands shook as he raised his hand and waited.

"Hello?"

"It's me..." he stammered.

Silence.

"What's the matter? Are you not feeling well? Are you hurt?" Jungkook almost shouted into the phone.

"It's... I lost my ring. I don't know why I'm calling you. I'll see you later." he whispered.

"Hyung, you didn't lose ir. It was in the bathroom this morning. I thought you left it to shower. It's in the house. Don't worry about it, okay? You didn't lose it."

Taehyung was about to cry out in relief. "It's in the house?"

"Yes."

"Thank you." he whispered.

"Thank you for calling me. You know you can call me anytime, right? For whatever reason."

Taehyung smiled. "Yes. Can we meet later? I want ... my ring. I'll get it from the house first , okay?"

"Sure, half an hour later? At the station?"

"Okay."

Taehyung hung up.

He sat down on the bench, his legs shaking. It had happened again. Just talking to him had made him feel better. Not only because he know the ring was in the house, it was his voice. He had calmed him down, brought him back out of it. He was still embarrassed that he had called him about it, but he felt better. Jungkook always made him feel better when he was lost. Or was confused. He was the older one, but this high school student was like a shield, he felt protected and safe.

He had 

He smiled. "I'm such a pitiful person...."

He walked back to the house.

 

 

Jungkook was happy as hell.

Taehyung had called him. Because he thought he had lost his ring. He had asked HIM for help. To find comfort. Jungkook thought his heart would jump out of his chest, he ran across the street like a ing peacock.

"What's the matter? You look like a clown!" he heard Namjoon say.

"Taehyung will come half an hour later. He left his ring home. Let's go somewhere to pass the time, okay?"

"He's going home for a ring?"

"It's not ONE ring... it's THE ring..." he muttered.

"What do you mean?"

"It doesn't matter." he smiled.

"Game Center?" Yoongi walked behind them.

Jungkook nodded.

 

 

Taehyung stood in front of the house. He took out his key.

His heart was still pounding every time he opened the door and used his key. His key to enter the house whenever he wanted. 

His uncle had to work at the hospita, he wasn't home. He was alone. It was the first time he would go into the house, and no one would be there. He would be the only one. And that was fine because he had the key. The permission. More than that, his uncle had asked him to come whenever he felt like it.

Taehyung smiled and opened the door. He the light. He stared into the living room, it was clean as always. It smelled good. He heard the clock ticking on the wall and saw the shoes on the floor. A lot of shoes. And he put his right next to them.

He walked up the stairs. The bathroom was open, the light was on. This was unusual. His uncle was very fussy about these things. He frowned and slowly walked up the last few steps. He was getting a little nervous. Was there someone in the house? A burglar?

He saw a body on the floor.

"YA! Soobin-ah!!!"

Taehyung flew into the bathroom. Soobin was lying on the floor, his eyes closed. He looked horrible. Taehyung turned him over and put an arm around him. He was burning hot, his face red from fever. He was sweating.

He shook him. "What's the matter? Are you not feeling well? Wake up!"

Taehyung panicked. He didn't know what to do. His dongsaeng was unconscious, and he was sick. He grabbed his cell phone and dialed Jungkook's number like an instict but cut it again.

Thought about a solution and dialed another number.

It rang.

He waited and waited, but his uncle didn't answer. He tried again without taking his eyes off Soobin for a second. His uncle still didn't answer.

"Aish..."

Taehyung picked him up, brought him back to his room, and carefully laid him on the bed. Soobin moved, his eyelids beginning to flutter. "Hyung?" he murmured.

Taehyung grabbed his hand and knelt. "What happened? Are you sick?"

"I'm not feeling well... I wanted to take a shower..." he mumbled. His eyes closed again.

"YA!" he shook him, but Soobin didn't respond.

He had to get his uncle home. He had to take care of him. He felt tears coming, it hurt him to see him like this.

He dialed Jungkook's number.

"Hello?"

"Soobin is very sick. I found him on the floor in the bathroom. What should I do?" he sobbed.

"On the floor?! Did he hurt himself?"

"I don't know. I tried to call your uncle, but I can't reach him."

"Take him to the hospital, my uncle is there. We'll come there too."

"I don't have money. I can't pay for the cab." He clenched his teeth. He had no money so he couldn´t help. It crashed his confidence again.

"Go downstairs, there's a small jar on the shelf in the kitchen. There's money in it. Take that."

"Okay..." he stammered and hung up.

While running downstairs to the kitchen, he called a cab.

 

 

Jungkook hung up the phone.

"Sungjung collapsed in the house. Taehyung is taking him to the hospital."

"Is he okay?" Yoongi jumped up from the seat of the racing game.

Namjoon turned pale. "Let's go to the hospital and wait for him."

Jungkook nodded.

 

Taehyung supported Soobin with his arm as he left the cab. He gave the driver the money, and the cab drove off.

"Soobin-ah, come on. You have to stay awake, okay? There's the hospital, your uncle will come." Soobin was dazed. He could barely stand. Taehyung lifted him back on his arms and ran through the main entrance. He looked around. A nurse saw him and came over.

"What happened?"

"I don't know, I found him at... home with a high fever.." Taehyung tried to calm down. He needed to clear his head. He was in the hospital.

Everything was fine. The nurse brought a wheelchair. Taehyung helped Soobin sit down.

"Are you a relative of his?"

Just that one question. Taehyung froze and gritted his teeth.

"Sir, are you his relative? I need you to fil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter