Sir

Please guide me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] Sir [/CONTENTID1]

 

[CONTENTID2] Chapter 4 [/CONTENTID2]

 

[CONTENTID3] [/CONTENTID3]

[CONTENTID4]

Taehyung was staring at the ramyun shop.

And the owner stared back.

„This is a joke...“ he mumbled.

It turned out that the girl was the shop owner's daughter, whom they had eaten yesterday.

He didn´t say a word, but bowed slightly.

In front of him was a big bowl of ramyun. 2 eggs. Pork flavor. He clenched his teeth again, and played with the ring.

„I am sorry, that I asked you to come here. I didn´t want to make you uncomfortable.“ he heard the woman say.

„No worries, the ramyun here is good.“ he listened to the brat´s voice.

Taehyung nodded. „Thanks for the food. I will eat it happily.“ he said.

The woman smiled at him. It made him nervous. A thankful, honest smile. He didn´t know how to react to those things. Nice things.

„When you´re finished, we´re going to the hospital. You´re injured.“ he heard Jungkook say.

„No. I am fine.“

„I don´t say that you are not OK. I am saying you´re injured. That doesn´t mean that you feel bad.“

-This kid is annoying.-

„I don´t like hospitals. I´ll just get something from the pharmacy.“

The woman stood and came back. She gave him some money.

Taehyung looked at her, surprised.

„I am sorry for all the trouble. Please take this and buy some medicine.“

„Why do you give me money?“

„It was my fault.“

„No, it wasn´t. It was the brat's fault. Let him pay it.“ The woman was surprised, but he heard Jungkook giggle.

„I see. We´re beginning to know each other.“

„We´re not.“

Taehyung was nervous. He even felt himself blushing. He had received more nice words and feelings in the last fifteen minutes than in three years. It was almost frightening him.

„Is the girl okay? She looked a bit shocked.“ he heard himself mumble.

„She is fine. She is a stubborn little princess. Once she has something in mind, he just does it. She doesn´t care if it´s a teddy bear or a person that needs help. She has a strong sense of protection. She is known for her temper in kindergarten.“ her mom giggled.

Taehyung just nodded.

„You have a nice ring.“ he heard Jungkook´s voice.

He hid it immediately.

 

 

Jungkook was angry at himself. The words had just slipped his mouth.

He knew the ring. Of course, he knew it. He tried to suppress the sadness, breaking through the surface of his well-hidden feelings. He missed him every day.

„Are you finished? Let´s go to the pharmacy.“

Taehyung didn´t look at him. He was nervous. Jungkook wasn´t surprised. He was sure that he felt uncomfortable. He was not used to being treated like this.

Honest words, thankful words. The feeling of trust and gratefulness.

They stood up.

Taehyung bowed again. Deep, mumbling something that he was thankful for the food and that she should avoid the park in the morning because many street kids were there.

 

 

Taehyung jumped back.

He was staring at the small hand in front of him and was reaching out.

His eyes wandered to the woman again. She wanted to shake his hand. She was smiling at him.

„Take it. She wants to thank you.“

Taehyung shook his head.“It´s... it´s dirty. My hands are dirty.“ he mumbled, the tears of shame almost won, but he forced them down.

He froze when he felt a hand in his palm. She was squeezing his hand and even placed her other hand on it.

She pulled him into a hug to make it worse and thanked him again.

Taehyung´s mind was blown. He hadn´t felt another person's hug for how long? Three years? Four years?

He teared up. The woman noticed it and waited until he had wiped them and then let him go. He was thankful, that she had stayed until he wiped the tear. He didn´t want to show his feelings in front of the kid.

He was staring at her hand. „You need to wash your hands...“ he whispered.

His heart stopped when he felt her hand on his cheek, it for a second. „You need to understand that not everybody in this world is your enemy, kid.“

Taehyung started trembling, on the edge of crying hard.

He felt Jungkooks arms around his shoulder. He pulled him towards the door.

„See, she is friendly.“ he whispered.

Taehyung just nodded.

„YA!“ he heard the shop owner's voice, and stopped to turn around.
„Come over when you´re hungry. I give you a special for free discount.“ he heard him mumbling.

That was too much for him. He teared up and stormed out of the house.

 

 

Jungkook was walking behind Taehyung.

At first, he had to run a little, but he saw him slowing down after a couple of minutes. He just followed him, but didn´t approach him. He had his pride too. He knew that he would hate it if somebody would see him cry. So he just walked behind him.

He noticed him limping. „Hyung, the pharmacy is on the left side of the street.“ he shouted.

Taehyung just changed his direction to the left, stubbornly not looking back.

He saw him stopping in front.

„Come, we'll get you some medicine.“ Jungkook said.

„I can´t go in.“ he heard him mumbling.

„Why?“

He just pointed at a guy standing in front of it. Did he look like a portier or something? His eyes were glued on Taehyung. „He won´t let me in. I am a street kid, after all.“

„You are bleeding!“ Jungkook got mad. „You need medicine. That´s a joke, right?“

„It´s not a joke. That´s how it is in my world. Some things are not... welcomed in this society. A bleeding street kid in a pharmacy is one of those things.“

Jungkook clenched his fists and walked toward the guy. He heard Taehyung gasping.

„Hi.“ he bowed in front of the security.

He just nodded.
„My FRIEND...“he pointed at Taehyung, who froze immediately,“ is hurt. We need some medicine. Please let us through.“

The security guard just shook his head.

 

Taehyung was dizzy.

Staring at that damn high school kid

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter