He will calm down

Please guide me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[[CONTENTID1] He will calm down [/CONTENTID1]

 

[CONTENTID2] Chapter 23 [/CONTENTID2]

 

[CONTENTID3] [/CONTENTID3]

[CONTENTID4]

 

Taehyung took a deep breath and slowly walked down the stairs.
It was still early. Everyone was still asleep. The living room was in chaos.
There were decorations everywhere, wrapping paper all over the place. Some of the Christmas balls had fallen. The lights were still twinkling.
Taehyung saw Namjoon and Yoongi sleeping on the couch. Snuggling.
He had to smile. When they were alone, they were like that, but as soon as another person was with them, Yoongi played the stone-hearted guy.
Taehyung grabbed a blanket and put it over them. Yoongi mumbled something and pulled Namjoon even closer, putting his hand on his head and Namjoon's hair briefly. It looked like he protected him and showed everyone that he was his lover. And Namjoon snuggled his head on his shoulder.
Taehyung wanted to clean up the house, but he was afraid to wake up the boys. They looked exhausted. He went to the kitchen. Half an hour later, he grabbed his jacket and mp3 player. Put a note on the table. Put on his shoes. And walked towards the park.

 

 

Jungkook groaned in pain as he woke up and stretched.
His left arm was killing him. Taehyung had slept on it the whole night, with his back to Jungkook to comfort him. Jungkook hadn't slept much. Every time he loosened his grip a little because he'd fallen asleep, Taehyung would move and wake up. Not enough to remember, but Jungkook had sensed that he felt exposed and pulled him into a tight back hug again.
Taehyung was not in bed.
Jungkook smiled. Last night, when he had put the ring on Taehyung's trembling fingers, he decided. He didn't know if his hyung was still in the house, but it was all right. He had stayed the night, for the first time in two months. Of course, he hoped he would be downstairs, but he was confident that he would be back soon after he left.
He stood up.
He stumbled down the stairs. He smiled when he saw his friends. Yoongi almost choked Namjoon in his sleep, but he liked it. Yoongi was such a show-off, always the cool guy, but he was like a puppy when they were alone.
He didn't hear anything, and Taehyung's jacket and shoes were gone. He sighed a little.
When he went to the kitchen, he saw a small note on the table.

-Went for a walk. Come back later. Eat happily. Tae-

Jungkook smirked when he saw the spring rolls on the table covered with ketchup. Jungkook sat down and ate his breakfast.

 

 

Taehyung's phone rang.
"Hi." he answered.
"Hyung, can you please meet me at the station in thirty minutes? There's something I need your help with." he heard Jungkook´s voice and was surprised. It was shaking in anger.
Taehyung froze. "It's about the boy?"
"How do you know?"
"I'm a street kid, Kooki. I can see it in his eyes."
Silence.
"Can you come?"
"On my way. Bring Yoongi too." Taehyung said. He would probably need some help.
He hung up.

 

 

Half an hour earlier

 

 

Jungkook heard a door open. Someone was awake.
A second later, Mir stumbled into the kitchen. When he saw him, he bowed.
Jungkook sighed. "Mir, don't bow all the time. A normal morning greeting is okay." he smiled at him. Mir blushed and nodded.
"Good morning, hyung."
"Good morning."
"I was wondering if I could stay a little longer." Jungkook wrinkled his forehead. He was nervous. He looked at him with a strange expression on his face.
"Sure."
Mir seemed relieved, walked to the shelf, and took out a cup. He had to stretch to grab it, and it was in the top drawer.
Jungkook froze.

"Mir-ah, come here." he whispered.
Mir looked at him, biting his lip. "Why?" he whispered.
"Listen to your hyung. Come here." he almost demanded. Mir slowly came closer.
Jungkook had seen it. Clearly.
Mir stopped in front of him. "Turn around."
"Hyung, please. Can't I just stay here a little longer? I won't bother you, I promise." he whispered.
Jungkook just grabbed him and turned him around. He lifted his shirt. His back was full of bruises. Old ones and new ones. His waist was a mixture of different colors.
Jungkook turned him around again and lifted his sleeves. His arms didn't look any better.
"What's that?" he whispered, helping Mir sit down.
Mir stared at the floor but didn't say a word.
"Do your parents hit you ...?"
Mir clenched his fists. "No, I fell ..." he muttered.
"Don't lie to me." Jungkook was angry. Not at him. Mir's back and the left side of the waist looked like a ing construction site.
"Is that why you're so well-mannered? Are you afraid someone else might hurt you?"
"Hyung, I fell. Please forget it."
Jungkook lunged at him, grabbed his arm, and pushed him to the ground. Mir didn't even struggle, didn't move a muscle.
"I'm sorry. I won't lie anymore, hyung. I swear... please don't hurt me..." he stammered.
Jungkook hissed in anger.
"Take your jacket. We're leaving now."
Jungkook walked towards the couch and woke up the boys. "I need your help."
Yoongi looked at him. They had known each other for a long time. Jungkook stared at him. Yoongi just nodded.

"Is it what I think?"
"Yes." Jungkook clenched angrily through his teeth. 

"Hyung, can't I just stay here for another hour? Or half an hour....?" Mir´s voice was trembling.
Jungkook saw Yoongi walking toward Mir. Ignoring Mir's attempt to get away, he grabbed him and lifted his shirt.
His face showed anger.

"Let's go." He tugged Mir with him, and they walked out of the house.

 

 

Taehyung saw them at the train station.
Mir was a mess, fidgeting in Yoongi's grip. Taehyung smiled. Yoongi was strong. He had fought with him. Mir was nervous, close to tears.
"Good Morning, gentlemen." he said, pissed and staring at Mir.
Taehyung was about to slap him when he bowed to him again. Taehyung grabbed him at the collar. Mir whined in fear and lifted his arms to block it.

"Let's go." Yoongi growled. He was angry. Taehyung could see it. 
"What are you doing?" stuttered Mir.
Taehyung took his hand.

"Just come with us." he whispered.

 

 

Jungkook felt dizzy. He had been breathing heavil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter