Surprise

Please guide me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[[CONTENTID1] Surprise [/CONTENTID1]

 

[CONTENTID2] Chapter 23 [/CONTENTID2]

 

[CONTENTID3] [/CONTENTID3]

[CONTENTID4]

"When you get home from work, we have to go somewhere."
Taehyung looked at his uncle in amazement.
"Where?"
"Surprise." his uncle said.
"Tell me about it."
"It's a surprise, son."
Taehyung pouted at his uncle but said nothing.
It was almost April, and he stayed inside most of the time, rarely sleeping outside. Sometimes he had the urge to do it, but his uncle and his... family were okay with it.
And he liked it. When they went to bed, Jungkook would his back until he fell asleep. That was a nice feeling. His sleep had gotten better too, six to seven hours without waking up.
Jungkook had asked him if he wanted his room, then he would move in with his brother, but Taehyung liked it that way, and Jungkook had been happy.
He had worked at the store for a month now, and he liked it. He read a lot of magazines that Namjoon gave him about fashion and style. And it felt good when customers asked for his opinion or helped them find colors that would look good on them. Namjoon was glad he worked there, too, so he had more time. Yoongi visited him often.
"It's getting late, son. Do you want me to drive you to work?"
"No, that's all right. I'll just take Soobin's bike."
His uncle nodded.
After another five minutes, he sighed. "Son, you should go now. Work starts in twenty minutes."
Taehyung almost dropped his coffee cup and choked. "WHAT?"
"You have a sense of time like a chocolate cookie."
"Aish...." Taehyung managed to put on his shoes and finish his toast simultaneously.
"I'm off!" he shouted toward the house. His uncle, Soobin, and Jungkook called back.
It felt good. To say that he was leaving and would be back. People wished him a good day and asked him to come back.
He smiled and tied his shoelaces.
"YOU'RE LATE!" he heard his uncle say.
Taehyung winced, grabbed his dongsaeng's bike, and drove off.

 

 

Jungkook yawned.
School.
Boring.
He stared out the window and had to smile.
His brother's class had gym class, and Soobin and Mir dominated the soccer field that even the teacher tried to stop them so as not to upset the others.
Mir laughed. He had been doing better in the last few weeks. Yoongi and Namjoon were taking good care of him.
Today, his uncle would take Taehyung to a place that would help him take a big step toward his new life. Jungkook was excited.

 

 

Taehyung groaned.
Today had been tiring, and that damn dongsaeng, Namjoon, had cheerfully announced that he was leaving early.
Taehyung smiled. He was initially annoyed, but seeing his sparkling eyes when he said Yoongi had invited him to an amusement park, Taehyung agreed.
"I'm dead..." he muttered, taking the bike into the garage.
He went inside and took off his shoes.
"Put them back on. We're late!" he heard his uncle's voice.
"But I'm hungry!" Taehyung whined and had to laugh at the same time.
Three weeks ago, he had trouble asking for more food or money when he had to go shopping at the market. Now he was able to whine when he didn't get anything, and he was damn proud of it.
"I'll buy you something on the way."
"Promise." Taehyung loved his uncle, but he was stingy as hell. Buying something on the way was as possible as melting the North Pole.
His uncle nodded. "I promise."

 

 

Jungkook was half worried and half excited.
He hoped it would be a good reaction from Taehyung, and he would like it.
"Hyung!" he heard Mir's voice and looked up.
He was in the canteen eating lunch.
"Are you okay?" he asked when he saw the scowl on his dongsaeng's face.
"Your brother is an idiot." he pouted and sat down.
-Oh great. The first lovey-dovey fight. And he was the one who solved it.-
"What happened? Did you guys fight?"
Mir stared at the table. "I was mad at him because he's always hugging people."
Jungkook smiled. "He's a skin shipper, Mir-ah."
"But with.... with...." Mir blushed.
"With girls?"
Mir nodded.
"Are you worried about them? Because you're a boy and they're girls? That he likes the girls more and not you? If he touches them, like ... ually?"
The younger blushed like a tomato but just nodded.
"Have you told him that?"
"No... I'm embarrassed..." he mumbled.
"Don't tell me you've been together for two months, and nothing's happened?"
"We haven't kissed yet."
"Are you serious?" Jungkook almost dropped his fork. He wasn't a pickup guy, but this was kind of.... strange.
"Why?"
"I'm too shy. Whenever he tries to approach me, I get stiff and can't do it." he whispered.
"Do you like him?"
Mir nodded and stared at him stubbornly. "Of course."
"Talk to him about it. He'll understand. But right now, I think he's feeling rejected. He's trying to make you jealous."
Mir's eyes grew wide. "Really?"
Jungkook nodded. He knew his brother. He skin shipped a lot, but usually not so much with girls.
"But I'm afraid of doing something wrong

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter