It will be fun

Please guide me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[[CONTENTID1] It will be fun [/CONTENTID1]

 

[CONTENTID2] Chapter 8 [/CONTENTID2]

 

[CONTENTID3] [/CONTENTID3]

[CONTENTID4]

 

Taehyung slowly opened his eyes.

Something had woken him up. He was annoyed. It was cold as always. At least there was no wind this morning. He was used to the cold, but the wind was a pain.

He felt a movement to his left.

Surprised, he widened his eyes completely, staring at a ceiling. He was sure that he didn´t go to his hideout yesterday evening or a construction house.

And he was not in the park. He couldn´t hear the small noises of the animals.

He was in a room. He had a blanket covering him, his head comfortable on several pillows.
Taehyung closed his eyes again. He hated that . He was dreaming about that stuff. About a house. About blankets. He listened to his surroundings. He didn´t hear any familiar sounds.

No cars, no footsteps. No people talking to each other. He squeezed his eyes.

Another movement on his right.

He slowly turned his head to see that high school kid sleeping beside him.

He got struck by reality.

He was still in the house. On the floor, he was packed in blankets and pillows. It was still dark outside.

„Oh god... what is that? What´s happening?“ he whispered. He thought that he had dreamt everything. The house, the shopping, the uncle, the coffee. The noreabang, the friends of Jungkook. His brother. But there he was.

And he was next to him.

And he was cold. He was trembling a little, lips blue.

„Why is it so cold in here?“ he mumbled and saw the window that was opened.

He looked at Jungkook again.

He hesitatingly touched his face with his finger. He was cold as an ice block. His legs were rolled towards his stomach. This idiot had even placed the ing complete blanket on him. Jungkook just had a small piece of it, wrapped over his shoulder.

Taehyung got mad.

He stood up and closed the window. Walked back to that damn stubborn brat. He lay next to him again.

„Ya...“

Jungkook didn´t react at all.

„Jungkook-ah. Wake up.“ he touched his shoulder.

Jungkook opened his eyelids a little bit. „It´s cold...“ he mumbled.

„Of course it´s cold, you idiot opened the window! Why?“

„You said, you can´t sleep like this...“ he mumbled.

 

Is it better now? Is it colder?

 

He remembered the last evening.

„Aish... you damn idiot.“ He grabbed the blanket and placed it over Jungkook´s body. He stared at him for a second. Wrapped the blanket around him tighter.

Jungkook smiled.“Did you sleep well?“

„Babo! It´s ing cold in here. You get sick!“

„It´s okay. Was it okay? Could you sleep a little?“

Jungkook was still shivering.

„Do you want another blanket? There is one in the wardrobe. I get it for you...“ Jungkook pushed himself up. Taehyung snapped.

He grabbed him and almost threw him back on the sheets.

„I swear, if you would be fully awake, and you could defend yourself, I would beat you up. You IDIOT! Aish... this brat! Come here.“

He pulled Jungkook up on his feet.

 

 

Jungkook gasped in surprise when Taehyung suddenly pulled him towards him, grabbed him, and lifted him. He was cold. It was freezing in the room.
„What are you doing?“

Suddenly he felt the bed under him. A second later, a pillow was under his head. A fluffy blanket over his body.
„Sleep in the damn bed, you idiot.“ he heard Taehyung pestering.

„What time is it?“ Jungkook tried to orientate himself. He was tired. The cold made it worse. He felt like an iceblock. The window was closed now, and Taehyung ran around in the room and way grabbing everything that could cover him. After four blankets over him, he had enough.

„Hyung, it´s okay! I won´t die, ok? You can open the window again. You said you couldn´t sleep when it´s not cold. Remember?“

„It´s my fault...“ he saw that Taehyung ignored him, mumbling to himself. „Sorry... it´s my fault. I am an idiot. Aish… I will leave. I am sorry for the trouble.“ he bowed deeply.

Before Jungkook knew what was happening, he grabbed his stuff and opened the door.

„Hyung!“

Taehyung stopped.

„What the are you doing?“ he didn’t care that he used informal language. He was mad.

„I am an idiot. I overdid it. It´s... my fault that you are cold. You could have slept in your bed, comfortably. Just because I couldn´t sleep, you did that for me. That´s... not okay.“ he whispered.

„And what do you want to do now? It´s pitch black and cold. Are you crazy? Come here. Sleep in the bed, on the couch, or the floor. But stay here. If you want to go that badly because you can´t stand the house or me, at least wait until it´s morning!“

 

 

Taehyung was stunned.

Jungkook had shouted at him. He was furious at him. He didn´t know what to do. He felt ashamed and useless. Like a bother.

„I just... I caused you a lot of trouble, the whole day. I came into your house, and drank your coffee. Your uncle made me food. Your brother is lovely. Your friends treated me nicely. Jungkook-ah, please. This is... ed up. I am a street kid. I don´t belong here.“ he whispered.

Jungkook was just staring at him. He trembled in anger.

„I am sorry.“ he bowed again.

„You know what? Okay. Then just... aish!“ he stood up and grabbed a bedsheet.

„If I make you that uncomfortable, I sleep with my brother, and you can have the room. But stay here. It´s ing cold outside. I don´t want you to get sick! I am just worried about you. You are so damn stubborn. What is so wrong when somebody cares for you? Is it really that bothering you? For you? Aish...“

He felt pushed aside when Jungkook left the room.

Taehyung legs gave in. He fell to his knees.

„Jungkook-ah... please try to understand my point of view.“ he whispered.

But Jungkook opened the door of his brother’s room and slammed it behind him.

Taehyung tried to calm down. He knew that this would happen. That he would bother him, make him mad by staying here.

„Hyung?“

His head snapped around just to see Namjoon on the stairs.

„Are you okay? I heard noises. Did you fight?“ he asked, half asleep.

Great. He even woke up other people. He saw that the door of Soobin's room got opened, and Jungkook´s head popped out.

„Namjoon-ah, tell that idiot to sleep in my room. He has his I-am-street-kid-I-don´t-belong-her attitude. Can´t stand that .“

The door closed again.

Taehyung just stayed quiet, staring at the floor. His instinct screamed to run out of the house. A voice in his head whispered that this was logical. Of course, this would happen if he was a street kid. A bother to other people.

He felt a hand on his shoulder.

„Hyung? What´s wrong? Why did you fight?“

Namjoon sat down beside him. „Damn, it´s cold in here.“

„It´s my fault.“ Taehyung didn´t lift his head. He was close to crying.

„That it´s cold? It´s winter, hyung. The only person who is at fault is that damn Santa Claus.“

„What do you know about me, Namjoon-ah?“

Taehyung tried to stand up, but his legs were still shaking. His mind was a mess. He was asham

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter