Home

Please guide me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[[CONTENTID1] Home [/CONTENTID1]

 

[CONTENTID2] Chapter 10 [/CONTENTID2]

 

[CONTENTID3] [/CONTENTID3]

[CONTENTID4]

 

Taehyung held his breath.
Jungkook had loosened his grip to let him go, but his board moved to the left, and lost his balance. Their noses almost touched. The younger face was inches from his own. He saw Jungkook stiffen, and he blushed.
But he didn't back away.
And Taehyung didn't either.
Their eyes met again. Taehyung felt himself slowly touch Jungkook's hand. And the only thing he could think of was that he always felt better when he felt his touch.
He felt his warm breath on his face. He saw his lips that were soft and red.
He exhaled deeply.

 

 

Jungkook had no idea what was going on. Taehyung was standing right in front of him. Even a newspaper would have struggled to fit between them.
He saw his eyes. They were nervous. But he didn't back away from him. Jungkook his lips and tried to lower his head, but his brain refused.
He was ashamed of himself, but he wanted to kiss him.
He wanted to lean over to his hyung and touch his lips with his own.
He felt Taehyung's fingers on his hand. Jungkook opened his palm and tightly crossed their fingers. He even grabbed his other hand and squeezed it.
It was freezing cold on the beginner's slope, but he felt hot.

 

 

Taehyung struggled to suppress his short breath. He knew there were people around him. Children. Parents. Couples that were having a good time. But he couldn't hear them. He was drowning in Jungkook´s chocolate eyes. Taehyung loosened one hand and lifted it. He touched Jungkook's cheek. Taehyung had no idea what he was doing, but he pulled him closer. Their lips were almost touching. Just one movement, and they would kiss. He began to tremble.
-Please...-

 


Jungkook ached for his touch. For his lips. He lifted his free hand and placed it on Taehyung's cheek. He could feel Taehyung´s body trembling.
Jungkook wanted to pull away, but Taehyung's eyes captivated him. Jungkook traced Taehyung's jawline, his fingers stopping at his chin and slightly lifted it.
Just an inch. Just one more inch...

 


Taehyung was scared. He had NEVER kissed before. But it almost hurt to see his lips in front of him. His other hand slowly touched Jungkook's waist and pulled him closer. This feeling was intense. He couldn't fight it. It made him dizzy, and he was sweating.

 

 

Jungkook saw that Taehyung suddenly closed his eyes. It was like a trigger. His body had been waiting for something, a sign, a wince, an invitation.
He gathered all his courage and carefully placed his lips on Taehyungs.
In the middle of the beginner's slope. With people standing around them on their snowboards. He felt Taehyung grip that tightened around his neck as their lips met. Jungkook did not move. He had approached him. This was more than he was allowed. He was a boy, and Taehyung was a boy. This was... not right. But it felt good.

 

 

Taehyung felt his lips on his own. They were warm and soft. It felt good. But he didn't know what to do. He had never done anything like this before. He was embarrassed that he didn't know how to respond to him.
But Jungkook helped him. His hand wrapped around his jaw, and he kissed him again. Their lips only slightly parted, he felt his face tilted to the right side, and Jungkook approached him again. A bit more confident than before. He pulled him right onto his lips again.
Taehyung's heart was pounding like crazy.

 

„Hyung!“

 

Jungkook immediately pulled back and fell when he lost his balance. He saw Taehyung fall as well. He was dragged back to reality.
His little brother ran up to them and waved. "Let's have a snack. You've been riding all day. It's getting late!" he shouted.
Jungkook waved back, but didn't dare to stand up or lift his head. "Oh my God ... I'm sorry ... I didn't know what I was doing, hyung." he whispered.

 

 

Taehyung was panting, sweating, his head was spinning, and his ears were ringing.
He loved this brat, but he was on the verge of killing him. That had been his first kiss - guy or not, who cared.
And he had ruined it. He heard Jungkook whisper an apology to him that he didn't know what he was doing.
But he didn't want an apology. He wanted his lips again.
He stood up and stared at the floor. He could feel that Jungkook felt no better because he was pale and completely blushed.
"I'm sorry, hyung." he whispered again.
Taehyung tried to speak and cleared his throat.
"It's...okay. I mean, I accidentally pulled you up in that position, right? It was my fault, too." he stammered.
"Hyung!"
Taehyung gritted his teeth.
That brat.
They went back to the building and created as much space as possible between them without being obvious.
Taehyung sighed. This was so embarrassing.

 

 

Jungkook stared at the ramyun bowl in front of him.
He had been doing so for minutes. His body helped him a little because its eating function was still working. But that was about it. His heart was still racing. Near painful beats tried to erupt from his chest. He had no idea what part of his brain had stopped working at that second, but he knew it had been vital when his erted mind had decided to kiss him.
"Are you guys all right? You are quiet." Soobin sat next to him.
"I'm fine."
"Just a little tired." replied Taehyung.
"Oh, this is so awesome..." he heard ... say.
When he looked up and looked into his eyes, he saw that he was smiling brightly.

"I know that face. That expression." He chuckled.

Namjoon looked at him, frowned, and squinted at Taehyung.
He started laughing hard. "That's awesome.... that's EPIC!" he shouted.
"Ya, Namjoon-ah, watch your mouth!" his uncle scolded him for his language.
"Sorry..." he was st

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter