Together

Please guide me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[[CONTENTID1] Together[/CONTENTID1]

 

[CONTENTID2] Chapter 22 [/CONTENTID2]

 

[CONTENTID3] [/CONTENTID3]

[CONTENTID4]

Taehyung sat in the chair and stared at the people in front of him.
They had not tried to involve him in the conversation and he was grateful for that. They weren't intentionally ignoring him, but allowing him the time and opportunity to participate if he wanted to.
He listened to the music and looked at the Christmas tree. The lights were twinkling, it looked really nice.
Someone tapped him on the shoulder.
Soobin almost jumped back when Taehyung turned his head to him.
"I...thought you wanted coffee..." he stammered, handing him a cup. HIS cup.
Taehyung nodded and took it. He saw the sparkling eyes of his dongsaeng, who tried to suppress his smile but couldn't.
"Who's that?" he whispered to him, surreptitiously pointing at the guy sitting on the couch.
Soobin blushed like a red light.
"Is he your boyfriend?" Taehyung tried to hide a grin.
Soobin just stammered something and walked away, sitting down next to him. Took his hand. Looked at Taehyung. He smiled shyly.
Taehyung had been sitting in the chair for an hour now, still trying to calm down. It was better than before, but it was still overwhelming, a mixture of doubt and excitement.
Jungkook was sitting on the floor with Yoongi and Namjoon, playing cards. His uncle was in the kitchen preparing dinner. It felt good.
The boy stood up and slowly walked towards him. Bowed deeply. Introduced himself. Taehyung did the same. As Mir walked back to the couch, he could see Soobin's eyes sparkling, he looked really happy.
Taehyung sipped his coffee and stood up.

 

 

Jungkook was completely engrossed in the card game. Yoongi was cheating all the time and Namjoon was being a loyal friend and covering for it.

Those brats.
"Can I plan with you?" he heard Taehyung's voice. It was cautious and nervous.
Jungkook smiled.
"It's a fun game, hyung." Namjoon explained the rules to him, Jungkook could see that Taehyung was listening to him intently, like a school kid on his first day.
Yoongi just silently shuffled the cards, but Jungkook knew him long enough to see the satisfied expression on his face.
They played for a while, Soobin and Mir joining them as well.
After half an hour, the living room was a mess, people laughing, calling each other names when they cheated, and cheering when someone had a good hand.
Taehyung sat silently beside him. But he played the game with them, sometimes smiling when Namjoon made a funny joke. Jungkook enjoyed this moment. Just sitting next to him and playing cards.
Taehyung was still stiff, Jungkook could read every emotion on his face, his mind was still a fragile web of fear and longing at the same time.

 

 

Taehyung was nervous.
"Kids, dinner's ready!" he heard his uncle's voice.
Jungkook stood up and held his hand out to him. 

Taehyung grabbed his dongsaeng´s hand immediatly.
"Do you want to eat with us?" he whispered.
Taehyung smiled shyly and nodded.

 

 

Jungkook stood in front of the living room table, staring at the food in front of him. His uncle had cooked enough for a whole town.
Everyone was already seated. There were only two seats left next to his uncle and another next to Mir.
When he saw them, he stood up.
"Hyung, please sit together." He bowed slightly and went to the other chair. Soobin looked disappointed, but he smiled anyway. Jungkook was surprised. Again. This boy really had good manners, he paid close attention to his surroundings.
Taehyung sat down next to him, to his right sat Soobin.
He heard him giggle as Taehyung scratched his head after some hesitation.
His uncle was an angel, he filled all the plates himself. He did it not because he had to, but to help Taehyung not get into the situation of reaching for the food himself. Right now, he would only take three grains of rice and nothing else because he was afraid to ask for more.

 

 

Taehyung's eyes widened when he saw the amount of food on his plate that his uncle was giving him. He didn't know where to look first. Rice, vegetables, meat everywhere.
They began to eat. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw Mir looking at him. Taehyung still hadn't reached for his fork to eat. Mir did not move. Taehyung picked it up and put a large piece of meat in his mouth. Mir saw it and began to eat.
Taehyung couldn't help but to be bothered by it. An adorable boy, he waited for the other Hyungs to eat first before he ate himself. His instincts told him that something was wrong with him.
Slowly, the conversations began. Taehyung listened intently as Namjoon began to talk about school and what they had been doing for the past two months. Jungkook munched happily on the food and talked about his exams and how he had a lot of studying to do at the moment.
Taehyung didn't want to talk at the moment, he just wanted to listen to them. Yoongi looked at him sometimes to see if he wasn't too shy to join them, but Taehyung always smiled at him.
The food was gone in no time. It was fantastic, he had never eaten such perfect meat in his life. Before he had even swallowed the last piece, his plate disappeared, and a second later there was another plate in front of him, even fuller than the first time.
His uncle smiled at him. Taehyung smiled back. During the meal, he had thought about a thousand things, how or if he should ask for more. His uncle had solved the problem. He seemed to sense his hesitation.
He knew that the boys were talking about trivial things and not things that involved feelings. He knew Soobin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter