A good day

Please guide me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[[CONTENTID1] A good day [/CONTENTID1]

 

[CONTENTID2] Chapter 15 [/CONTENTID2]

 

[CONTENTID3] [/CONTENTID3]

[CONTENTID4]

 

Taehyung stood in front of a closet.

HIS closet.

His uncle had bought him his own. Just for him. For his clothes.

He was excited. Nervous. He was thinking about work. He still couldn't believe he was going to work today.

He stared at the clothes. He didn't know what to do. Each of them was beautiful.

There was a knock. Soobin was standing under the door frame.

"Unsure?" he smiled.

Taehyung nodded and blushed.

"Want me to help you?" he entered the room and peeked into the closet.

"What do you like?"

"I like them all."

"What's your favorite color?" asked Soobin.

Taehyung was surprised. "I don't know now. I never thought about it."  he whispered.

"Take the blue shirt and those jeans. And come downstairs. Breakfast is ready." Soobin walked out.

Taehyung raised his arms to take off his shirt when a sharp pain shot through his shoulder.

"Aish..." he yelled.

"Are you all right, son? Do you need help moving? Your shoulder is still hurt."

Taehyung bit his lip. He thought about last night. About the group of other street kids. What they had said. He listened to his feelings.

"Jungkook-ah, can you help me? I can't move my shoulder." Taehyung squinted his eyes. He was holding his breath. He was nervous. Was afraid. How he would react.

"Sure!" he heard his voice.

Taehyung sighed in relief. It had taken a lot of courage for him to ask him. To ask for help directly. He had worried that he would reject him. But he didn't.

Jungkook appeared in the room. "Let me help you with your shirt, Hyung. Sit on the bed."

Taehyung nodded.

"Lift your arm."

Jungkook helped him take off the shirt, starting with the uninjured shoulder. He turned it and gently pushed the other arm through the sleeve. That hurt. He hissed.

"I'm sorry," he heard him say.

Taehyung just gritted his teeth. Jungkook grabbed the new T-shirt. He slipped it over his head.

-------

Jungkook was nervous again. He had a nice body, he thought. Slim and lithe. He accidentally touched his chest as he slid the shirt over his back. He felt himself shivering.

‐------

When Jungkook's hand touched his chest and caressed it to pull the shirt down, Taehyung had enjoyed his touch. It had felt good. Jungkook turned all red. "I'm sorry..." he mumbled.

Taehyung lifted his head and looked him in the eye.

"Can... you do that again? That... kiss thing?" He couldn't believe it when he heard his voice whispering.

Jungkook looked at him. He saw that he was swallowing hard.

"I... forget it." Taehyung wanted to die in shame.

He felt Jungkook's hand on his neck. A second later, his finger on his lower lip. Taehyung opened his mouth a little. It was just a reaction. It felt like the right thing to do. Jungkook leaned over to him. And pulled him into a kiss.

There it was again — that feeling. Taehyung couldn't describe it. It just felt perfect. He moaned, embarrassed as he felt his tongue again. Jungkook came closer, put his hand on his chest, and slowly bent over. Taehyung felt the bed under his back. Jungkook didn't break the kiss. He laid down next to him.

 

 

Jungkook wanted to do it. That Taehyung liked him. His kiss. His lips. That he asked for them again fired him up the most. It got him excited. He was next to him, feeling him respond more confident than the first kiss. He tasted good. He felt Taehyung pull him a little closer.

"Do you want me to touch you?" he whispered into the kiss.

 

 

Taehyung paused for a second.

Jungkook looked at him. His chocolate-colored eyes had a nervous expression, obviously waiting for his answer.

"I've never done anything like this before. I don't know..." he stammered.

Jungkook pulled him even closer to him.

He felt the younger's hand at his neck. It slowly wandered over his collarbone, moving lower, and touched his chest. Taehyung closed his eyes. He had never felt such a touch. He arched his back as Jungkook's fingers probed his abdominal muscles. He heard himself moan again. Just once. But he couldn't stop it.

"I'm sorry. It just happened..." he stammered, only to moan again when Jungkook's hand touched his waist gently.

Taehyung felt his heart beating fast. His breathing grew heavier. Jungkook broke the kiss and smiled at him. He moved away from a little and put his hand on his cheek. He turned his head a little and came closer again.

Taehyung felt his lips on his neck. His tongue. Heard his breathing.

"Is it okay?" he asked.

"Yes."

"Do you want me to continue?"

"Please..." he stammered.

He felt the tip of Jungkook's tongue against his ear. He began to gasp. Jungkook moaned slightly, almost imperceptibly, but it hit him right in the ear. Taehyung was blown away. It felt perfect, the feeling between his legs was getting more intense, and he felt his again.

"Jungkook-ah... I'm... please stop." Taehyung felt ashamed. He was hard again. 

Jungkook stopped kissing his neck. Taehyung couldn't see any anger on his face. Or judgment.

"I... You make me feel good. It's embarrassing." he stammered.

"Do you want to stop?" he asked.

Taehyung nodded.

 

 

Jungkook wasn't angry or disappointed at all.

He was excited. He knew Taehyung wanted to stop because he was excited. By him. All night he had been trying to figure out what he was doing. He had thought about kissing a man, touching his body. He had never thought about it. He hadn't judged it. But it was so different from the feeling when he slept with girls. He was cautious because he knew he was utterly unspoiled. A . He had never been touched before.

Of course, he felt strangely attracted to a man. But he was handsome. His skin was smooth. If he touched him, he could have done it for hours. Pleasure him. Make him feel good. Not directly in a ual way, more like he was taking care of him. He wanted him to feel good.

He smiled at Taehyung.

"Breakfast?"

Taehyung had turned all red. He looked cute. His lips were red from his kiss. It turned him on again, but he suppressed the feeling.

"I'm sorry about that. I don't know what I was thinking." Taehyung stood up.

"Hyung, just ask me if you want to do it again. I like it too."

He saw Taehyung smile.

"You like it too?"

Jungkook nodded. "Let's go downstairs. Namjoon will be here in half an hour to pick you up. My uncle said he would drive you two to the mall."

"I'm nervous." he heard him say.

"About the job?"

Taehyung nodded.

"Namjoon will help you. You'll like it." he took Taehyung's hand and walked down the stairs.

 

 

Taehyung was utterly overwhelmed. 

Namjoon ran from left to right, explaining this and that to him. Taehyung had never

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter