Reality

Please guide me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[[CONTENTID1] Reality [/CONTENTID1]

 

[CONTENTID2] Chapter 13 [/CONTENTID2]

 

[CONTENTID3] [/CONTENTID3]

[CONTENTID4]

 

Please make sure to check the poll at the end of the chap! I am unsure about the plot, and you can choose. The poll will be open until Friday, 24.05. Thank you!

 

Taehyung woke up.

And he enjoyed it to the fullest.

It was warm, and his body was wrapped in bedsheets, his head on several pillows. He inhaled the smell and blushed. It was Jungkook´s smell, but he liked it. The pillows were covered with it. Somebody was to his right. He could hear a person breathing.

The person was close, his head resting on his chest. One arm around his waist, and the person snuggled onto his body. Taehyung smiled. There was no need to open his eyes.

„Soobin-ah... what are you doing here?“ he whispered and shook his shoulder. He heard him groaning. “I am tired... want to sleep...“ The younger mumbled.

„But not ON me, kid. Seriously, you need to control your skin shipping.“

„But hyung is so comfortable.“ Soobin even tightened his grip.

„The bed is more comfortable.“ he heard him whining when he rolled him off his body and wrapped the bedsheet around him.

He ruffled his hair, but Soobin had fallen asleep again. He stood up and grabbed his sweater.

He opened the door and walked towards the kitchen.

He saw his uncle sitting on the couch. He stopped and sat down beside him.

„I am sorry that I didn´t say anything. I got hurt when I tried to protect Jungkook from a knife in a fight that I had involved him in. I didn´t want you to worry about him and was afraid that you would yell at me.“

His uncle put down the newspaper. “Please tell me the next time. I hope you know that we do not push you to do things, but I feel better to know that you are in good condition.“

„Okay.“ Taehyung smiled shyly.

„Grab your stuff, son. We´re going out. Jungkook is already finished with breakfast.“

Taehyung's eyes got wide. „Where are we going?“

„Shopping. You can´t wear these tiny clothes forever. We´ll get you some things that fit."

Taehyung got nervous. He forced himself to smile, caught himself to bow, and stopped in the middle. „I am okay with these clothes. I like them. I don´t need something else...“ he whispered.

He heard footsteps.“Hyung.“ Jungkook smiled at him. „Let´s go.“

„I don´t think that...“ he stammered, but Jungkook´s eyes shut him up.

„I hate it when you wear my clothes. I don´t like it when people touch my stuff. I told my uncle that he has to buy you your stuff. I am not your wardrobe, hyung.“

Taehyung saw the big smirk on Jungkook´s face, but he still felt terrible. Before he could think any further, he felt his dongsaeng´s hand again. „Let´s go.“ he laughed.

Taehyung nodded.

 

 

Jungkook was annoyed.

Taehyung was like a small kid. He had to DRAG him into the stores in the mall. He almost refused to go in, mumbling things about expensive and that he already had a t-shirt all the time.

No matter what he gave him, he either said that it didn´t fit or didn´t like it. It was such a pitiful lie.

Jungkook saw the shop he was searching for.“Let´s go in. This store has lovely clothes.“He grabbed his hand, ignoring Taehyung´s whining.

 

 

Taehyung tried hard to convince Jungkook that he didn´t need things. That it was not... worth it. They would get dirty anyways. „Hyung!“ he heard a voice and turned around. Suprised.

„Namjoon-ah, you´re here?“

„I work here as a part-timer. You need some clothes, right? Your uncle called me! I prepared a lot of stuff. Follow me.“

„That won´t work. You have to force him. He has his street kid attitude again.“ Jungkook nagged at him.

Namjoon laughed, grabbed his hand, and Taehyung stumbled after him.

Ten minutes later, he was staring at the mirror in front of him. He wore nice jeans and a yellow sweater with an oversized hoodie. He looked... normal. Like everybody else. No holes or grass marks. „That looks good, Hyung.“ he heard Jungkook´s voice.

Taehyung blushed.“Hyung, try the jacket." he heard Namjoon´s voice and froze.

„Namjoon-ah, I don´t need a jacket.“

„It´s not green this time, so don´t worry.“ he heard him laughing, and his pride even shattered more.

„Fits you good, son.“ he listened to his uncle who came into the shop. He just nodded at Namjoon, and for the next thirty minutes, he got dressed and undressed in various shirts, jeans, jackets, sweaters, scarves, and caps. He had to admit that he liked the clothes. They were comfortable and colorful.

He heard his uncle clap one time.“Jup, finished here. Let´s get you some sneakers.“ he laughed. He nodded at Namjoon, and Taehyung´s eyes became wide when the whole mountain of clothes wandered in big bags.

„No, this is.. please, this is not necessary.“ he stuttered, trying to steal the bag out of Namjoon´s hand. Namjoon just smiled. „You have the same expression as Yoongi when I dragged him here. Don´t even try it. Your uncle already paid with the card beforehand, and I just tried to find as many clothes as possible.“

Taehyung got even paler.“This is so much. I saw the price of one of the t-shirts. It´s way too expensive!“

„Don´t worry about the money, son. You can pay it back in the next couple of weeks if you want to.“

„But... I don´t have that much money.“ he whispered.

„Nice to see you again, Taehyung-ah.“ he heard a woman behind him. 

"Oppa!“ Another high-pitched voice shattered in his ears. Surprised, he turned around.

Just to see the mother and the girl again.

„Hello...“ he stammered.

„This is my shop. I thought you would like to work part-time here too? Namjoon has to do everything alone because I have to help in the ramyun shop. I can´t pay you a lot, but you can work with your friend. He will explain everything.“

„Hyung!“ he heard Jungkook, who grabbed him when his legs gave in and helped him sit down. Taehyung was staring at her.

“You... want me to work for you? A job?“

Namjoon giggled.“It´s nice working here. She is a nice boss.“ he winked at her, and she just nodded.

„I can´t work here. I didn´t attend high school properly...“ he clenched his teeth.

„Do you think a high school certificate would help you here? That brat over there had the brilliant idea of stealing a shirt from my store eight months ago.“

Taehyung´s eyes got wide when she pointed at Namjoon.

„She didn´t call the police. She scolded me for hours. After that, she asked me why I wanted to steal it. I didn´t have money at this time, and I needed a t-shirt. She said I could have it, but I needed to pay for it. The result was that she forced me to work here.“ he laughed.

„Come here tomorrow morning. Namjoon will show you everything.“ she waved and grabbed her daughter's hand, and left the store.

Taehyung tried to stand up, but it didn´t work.“Do I have a job?“ he heard himself stuttering.

„Sounds good, right? You can pay the money back if you want, but you don´t need to.“

Taehyung ran out of the store to see his... boss turning around a corner. He ran faster.

„Mam!“ he yelled.

She turned around, smiling at him.

He stopped in front of her and bowed deeply.“Thank you for the offer. I will work hard.“ He was lost in mixed feelings...the fear of failing, profound gratefulness for her trust, and excitement.

„My name is Nam Ji Hyo. Don´t say, mam. My useless son told me that you´re living with Jungkook. I thought you would like to work with Namjoon. And I need some help in the store anyway.“ she giggled.

"Your son?" he stammered.

"You met him yesterday. Jimin." she laughed.

Taehyung just s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter