D-Day 1 and MV Release

Forelsket
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sakura's POV:

We've been waiting for this day to release our album digitally, we've all worked hard for this over the last two months. We've worked tirelessly towards this day to debut. The line up was already released to the public. I changed my stage name to Lee Sakura and Chaeyeon debuted with her stage name as Miyawaki Chaeyeon. The others used each other's name like us. Minju debuted as Kang Min-ju, Hyewon Debuted as Kim Hyewon, Eunbi Unnie chose Yabuki Eun-bi and Nako chose Kwon Na Ko, Hitomi debuted as Choi Hi Tomi and Ducky chose to debut as Honda Ye Na and Yujin chose to debut as Jang Yu Jin, Wonyoung as Ahn Won Young and Chaewon chose Jo Chae-Won and Yuri debuted as Kim Yu Ri. Chaewon's Father will watch our live debut showcase today. Tomorrow we will go to music shows to perform our debut song, La Vie en Rose.

We were gathered at the green room of our debut showcase, getting ready to debut was fun, Vitamin Energy of the Group Yujin was always there for us, cheering loudly for us and doing some fun antics to make everyone laugh and shake off the nervousness. We are all feeling it currently as there was only a matter of ten minutes before we go on our debut showcase. We were supposed to watch the Music Video with the debut showcase goers. I was sitting quietly at a couch inside the green room, just watching everyone be their chaotic selves. They're too noisy for my liking, but I somehow got used to everyone being their noisy selves, even Tomi and Nako were now joining the others like Yena, Yujin and Yuri in the fun things that they do, Kwangbae joins Yuri and plays along with her.

I sighed upon looking at everyone who were playing and joking around. They're really restless as if we haven't prepared for a long time at all, those intense practices and such were like nothing to them now, all Nine Korean members are so energetic at this moment, teasing, tickling and laughing at things they see. I can totally see them all in my future as a K-Idol, these Eleven girls who have stuck by my side, guiding me on how to dance, though I looked like a stiff metal dancing or like a robot dancing, they still said that they love to see me dance. Though I had theater roots and singing was second to my nature, dancing like a K-Pop Idol was too hard for me, it was always me being funny with the moves I knew. I can dance humorously for everyone to see, I'm not shy at all. It's just my previous members would rather hear me sing than see me dance. But my team now, encourages me to show sides of me that's not seen by my fans.

We were called to line up by the door, by position in the group, Chaen and I were the first two to line up, followed by Eunbi Unnie, Kwangbae, Minju and the rest. We were abruptly brought to the stage entrance. Chaen looked back at me and smiled gracefully at me, my gosh, her wide smile could kill me. I blinked back my eyes and smiled at her. She held my hand as if it was the most natural thing she's done. Like the other times we've held hands, it really is like home for me, I'm used to holding her hands. Her skin was soft, despite her being the one who always cooked and washed the dishes herself. Despite her doing most of the house chores. I squeezed her hand three times to tell her she'll be fine. She squeezes my hand back as the Emcee called out our group name and a bunch of people was shouting and screaming for us. She walked holding my hands, dragging me with her. We made it to front and center of the stage, when we were all standing by each other, we greeted our audience and bowed all together.

"Eyes on me! The moment we become one, everyone pays attention." We all greeted the audience.

"Hi, I'm Miyawaki Chaeyeon, Captain and Father of IZ*ONME." Chaeyeon introduced herself.

"Hi, I'm Lee Sakura, Vice Captain and Mother of IZ*ONME." I said to the audience and bowed to the audience.

"Hi, I'm Yabuki Eun-bi, Unnie of IZ*ONME." Eunbi Unnie greeted everyone.

"Hi, I'm Kim Hyewon, second eldest of IZ*ONME." Hyewon said.

"Hi, I'm Kang Min-ju, third and most responsible of IZ*ONME." Minju said.

Each member took turns in introducing themselves, their stage names are thankfully not wacky like what Eunbi Unnie used to have, which was Kazoo. We thanked everyone for coming to the debut showcase and we played games first before performing one of the songs in the album which was As We Dream or Yume wo Miteiru Aida, which was Alex Unnie's composition and Minju wrote the lyrics for the song but Alex Unnie wanted to give credit to Minju which we honored but Minju still wrote it was composed by ACSMinjoo, which Minju said she'll use this name for all the things she would write for our upcoming albums. We were sitting at high bar stools for this song, our in ear monitors queued the next song.

Artist on stage Intro, 3, 2, 1. The voice in the in ear said.

Minju and Wonyoung were first to go and sing their parts. I was looking at the audience and saw our parents and family. Yeah, us J-line had our families flown in from Japan upon confirming we will debut. We prepared for them to be flown in a day before the debut showcase, yesterday night, after lunch with Twice Unnies, we had dinner with our families, including every family members from the Korean Members. We promised the parents of our youngest members that we will take care of the youngest ones in the team. I sang my line and smiled at my parents, it was the first time they ever came to see me perform live. The previous stint as a J-Idol, my Mother and Father were very much against me when I decided to join the forty eight groups. Now, though they are still against me becoming an idol, but they still went ahead and went to support my Korean debut together with my Oba

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter