Dinner Jam with IZ*ONME

Forelsket
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeyeon's POV:

We are now going home after the J-Line bought snacks for us at the food court and has eaten already. The alarm went off earlier as we were eating and Minjoo has already sent the perfect video we caught earlier. The kids have won arcade prizes, stuffed toys, candies and other toys they've won on the catcher machine. Minjoo and Yujin has a knack for catcher games they'd often win stuff for Wonyoungie, the baby of Team IZ*ONME. Yes, even I who is her harabeoji, thinks that Wonyoungie is the baby in the team. Wonyoung was a great child, if I would have a child of my own someday, I wanted it to be Wonyoung. She got her pretend Mom's kind heart, Minjoo was kind to everyone, she's often known among trainees as Kim Angel Minjoo.

That's why Minjoo was a successful fan girl, she's really a nice girl, unlike Jiwon who even had the audacity to confront Kura-chan, when Kura-chan was just being nice, helping me recover from all of the consecutive heart breaks I had, after Giselle, I never really wanted to stick with the women I've met, often using them and then in the morning, leaving never to be heard or seen from again, I was an and Jiwon knew about that, Jiwon was my pretend 'Eomma' though like Kura-chan, she's a '98 Line, just two years ahead of me and my outburst earlier was taken calmly by Jiwon, of course because she knew I am Temperamental and explosive. Especially when I love the person she's targeting. We talked it out and hugged it out. Soon, we arrived home. Sakura offered to help me prepare dinner for the kids, to which I declined her.

"You can change to a swimsuit or something comfortable. We'll have a pool party." I said to her.

"Okay." She replied shyly.

I shooed her off the pool area and prepared all the food we'll be grilling.

"Auntie?! Can you please start the fire and start grilling?" I asked Auntie Na Rae.

"Sure, Chaen. Go ahead and change into comfortable clothes." Auntie Na Rae told me.

With that, I went ahead and made my way to my room. I knocked thrice and called out to Kura-chan.

"Come in." I heard her say.

I opened the door and ushered myself in, I found her already dressed in a swimsuit, 2 piece and suddenly I felt a slight burn south of my body. She's a goddess in her swim suit and a slight panic sets in me. I avoided looking at her at a prolonged period of time.

"Are you swimming tonight?" She asked me.

"Yes, of course I am. I'm also having drinks tonight are you joining us?" I asked her as I got my swimsuit.

"No, I don't drink. I only drink on special functions and if I do, I only nurse a glass the whole night." She replied.

"Oh, okay, a little Kill Joy, but okay." I replied to her in a teasing manner.

"I really don't handle my alcohol well, I really don't like the smell of alcohol too, it wreaks, so my mates in the 48 group don't drink at my dorm." She said softly, her head lowered.

I don't like it when she's lowering her head as if her points of view are irrelevant, as if she had a fault for not liking certain things. I closed the distance between us and brought up her head using a finger.

"You don't have to feel sorry about not liking alcohol, it isn't your fault if you don't like how it smells, your points are valid, Kura-chan." I replied to her and looked at her chocolate orbs.

"I'd never recommend drinking to anyone, drinking is for sad people. Which I am, I am sad for not debuting with Twice, I am sad for missing a chance to debut with my sister Chaeryeong. I am more sad that I don't have my sisters with me with the path I've chosen. I had to transfer agencies because otherwise, Chaer won't debut, my sister is good in dancing and singing, perhaps even more better than me, so I left JYP and went to WM." I followed up to her.

"Oh, but you are a good dancer and singer too, Chaen. Don't ever think low of yourself. Don't ever, ever again, think that you're not good enough. Maybe a higher power wants you to go through all of this so that you can come out as a good, experienced and not easily breakable leader of IZ*ONME." She replied.

"There's something you don't know about the sadness in me, I'll tell you when the time is right." I replied smiling at her.

She holds onto my wrist and smiles at me.

"Take as much time as you need, I'm not pressuring you to tell me everything. In fact, I'd still appreciate you even if you don't tell me your troubled past, I understand how hard that is, I am the same way. But, I want you to know that moving forward, you have me, you have our kids, the whole of Team IZ*ONME, you have us, so don't continue suffering alone, vent out every once in a while. Let us know so we can help you." She replied to me.

"Thank you, Kura-chan." I replied to her.

"I realized in a span of almost a week, that us as a team could really exist, that you are not a competitor, but a friend with the same dreams as I have, that you and the team, wanted me and my two kids to debut with you and the others. Do you know how refreshing that sounds? Gosh! We are united as a team, there are no competition between us, no voting to see who gets to be this and that. That's actually nice, all we had to do is to focus on our skills, how to improve and how to move and sing flawlessly." She replied to me.

"I guess, it was harder to be a J-Idol huh?" I replied to her.

"Apart from your image that AKS markets you as, you have a tight competition, you need to appeal to the fans, to be cute and appealing, whatever context that is, it gets tiring overtime. Apart from the Dating Ban that Mr. Akimoto implements, the fans could be unforgiving sometimes, I had fellow first generation colleagues who've cried hysterically and one even shaved her head because of being accused of dating a Boy Band Member. I had to stay unaffected all this time I've been working as a J-Idol. So, I say it is hard being an Idol, not just a J-Idol in general. People could love you one second and hate you the next, if you ignore their comments, they'd do something to pull you down." She said sighing.

"It's okay. New Life, Clean Slate, We'll do better this time. We will debut together, now run along Koibito, the children must be hungry already, help Auntie Na Rae grill some meats, before you take a dip." I replied to her smiling.

"Again, not your Koibito." She replied rolling her eyes.

"Koibito." I replied to her teasingly.

"I'm not your Koibito! I'm not an easy to get woman, not like your 'Flavor of the Month' I'm not that type of girl." She replied with air quotes.

"Go now, Koibito." I replied to her as I took a step towards my closet.

I found my swim shorts and my sports bra, I took them out and found her still standing in place. I decided to be playful and some more.

"Do you want to change my clothes?" I asked her innocently.

"W-why would I? You can do that on your own." She said hurriedly.

"I was thinking you might want to, because you're still here." I told her and gently smiled at her.

Without any other words, she turned towards the door and left abruptly. She's cute when she's flustered. My mind went to her time as a J-Idol, wondering if Jurina also enjoyed making her red and flustered with her advances, including the kisses on the lips, her hand wrapping around Sakura's waist, sometimes holding her possessively as if telling everyone who's watching their performances that she owned Miyawaki Sakura.

My mind wondered what could be the betrayal she has done? Did she flirt with another 48 Member? Did she cheat on Sakura? Was she not honest? These things filled my mind ever since yesterday, when we had the chance to talk about her troubles. When we had that moment, watching a member of her favorite band, act. Joy Sunbaenim was a good singer and actress, she proved herself so much. Every member of her band including Irene Sunbaenim were Main Vocalists of the band, Red Velvet had two concepts Red for Bright, Girly, Soft and Childish Concept and the other Velvet for Dark, Serious, y Concept. They're the only group to pull both concepts effortlessly, without even trying so hard. I always admired one of their members Seulgi Sunbaenim.

We had that in common, we biased a Red Velvet Member. Apart from that, there seems to be nothing that we shared. She's a kind person, too kind for her own good. While I had been an to everyone. It was my instinct to scream and intimadate former members of Team A Class A, all the years of being called Fatty Chaen had made me the intimidating force I'd become, while Sakura was always calm, collected and kind. It wasn't hard to see, even when she still belonged to AKB48 and HKT48, she was a nice girl, who cared for every member. Multiple online content has caught her in the camera caring for someone like a mother.

It plagued my mind how she could be so nice, yet strict with her kids, how she could be so worried yet firm with her words, how she was caring and yet didn't allow her kids to see how vulnerable she really was, she admitted it herself, the last five months she didn't tell her kids, but somehow her two kids knew precisely what she was trying to hide from them. Not anyone of the kids have even bothered telling her that they knew everything. Perhaps respecting their Okan's privacy and their belief that she could bounce back was the reason, but it didn't stop the two to worry about Kura-chan.

Her revelations yesterday confirmed my suspicions. The problem was there was two of them who were incredibly close for comfort to Sakura. Like they owned Sakura's personal space. Anna who she says was her former bestfriend and Jurina, the twice demoted first gen like Sakura who was demoted once but quickly bounced back by becoming Vice Captain of KIV, Captain of HKT48 and AKB48 after Sashihara left them to fend for themselves. She must've experienced a lot, troubled all these years, which would explain her sudden and abrupt decision to leave with out the graduation concert.

I finished changing into my swim shorts and sports bra. I got my towel from the towel holder and made my way back to the pool area. I found Sakura already grilling some meats, in her y two piece swimsuit that showed her ample sized s, threatening to spill out from the fabric. Her bottom was the same, her southern region was peaking out, almost threatening to spill one wrong move. She had on top of her scandalous two piece bikini a lace cover up that didn't do much to hide her scandalous bikini as the lace cover up was white and her scandalous bikini was bright royal blue bikini that left little to the imagination, I swear this girl is trying to kill me.

I mean sure, I saw her cover photos clad in two piece bikinis previously. But to actually see her upfront will be the death of me one of these days. I reminded myself to never again hold a swimming party here or wherever, just don't, if I wanted to live up to 125 years old and die of old age as opposed to fever and my drive being pushed to it's limits. I refuse to give in to this feverish sensation that's been trying to overtake myself since I saw her earlier clad in this scandalous number.

She smiled once she noticed me approaching her. I smiled back at her albeit a little uneasily because of her swimming attire. I just wanted to honestly cover her up with a hoodie. To have her swim in a hoodie or a padded long jacket, I don't care if it's summer or that the heat has been so relentless, if I could only ban her from wearing such scandalous outfits, I would. But it's her body, she's allowed to wear whatever she liked to wear. It's her life, not mine to begin with and I'm not the type to ban anyone who doesn't adhere to dress code, the company does that themselves.

"Kura-chan, you can take a dip now, I'll take over from here." I greeted her.

"It's fine, I'll help you, I'll take a dip after we've eaten dinner." She replied.

Just then, Dad came out to the pool area and saw me and Sakura already grilling food.

"Abeoji, good to see you finally home." Dad approached me and gave me a kiss on my forehead.

"Abeoji, I've been busy with my team, we're nearing debut, we have a name now, it's IZ*ONME read as Eyes On Me." I replied to him and hugged him quickly before introducing Sakura who was beside me grilling.

"Abeoji, one of our new members, Miyawaki Sakura. She's just learning her korean, so I'll use Japanese." I replied to dad.

"Kura-chan, this is my Father, Lee Kun-hee. Dad, this is Miyawaki Sakura, my new team mate." I introduced both in Japanese.

"Hello, Sakura-chan, nice to meet you." Dad greeted her in Japanese.

"Nice to meet you to Uncle Kun-hee." Sakura answered her in Japanese.

"Nako, Tomi!" Sakura called for the two younger ones who were busy playing a game on their phone.

"Kura Okan?" Both

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter