Page 2

PAUBAYA
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter



Biglang nagising si Winter nang maramdaman niya ang paggalaw sa kanyang kama.

She is lying on her stomach then turns her head to her right to look at the known intruder.

There is Jennie Kim lying on her side, her head propped on her hand, sweetly smiling at her.

“Good morning, babe.” Bungad nito.

She frowns and whimpers as she adjusts her vision sa liwanag ng room. “God, what are you doing here?”

“Sorry. I felt like I need to go here agad eh. What time ka na ba nakauwi?”

“Past five na. Thanks god, that was the last one.”

Jennie giggles. “I thought they would keep extending your cameo eh. Your fans are crazy.”

Oh right.

She has been casted sa isang romcon and has been asked to sing one of its tracks as well. She was supposed to be in a couple of episodes, but due to popular demand, she ended up doing five. If it wasn’t for her management, it’d definitely be longer. Her appearance has done such a positive reactions towards its audience and ratings. But her agency insists she is a singer and supposed to be prepping for her next album.


When her vision is already well-adjusted, she fully opens her eyes.

Her eyes inevitably landed at the woman’s front beside her. She is wearing sleeveless top and it is generously revealing the woman’s assets in front of her.

Jennie smirks knowing she has successfully drawn the younger eyes to her.

Yes. She’s doing it intentionally. The older one likes to or rather seduce her.

But of course, it’s Winter.

“Jen, you look good but you should dress warmly. Lumalamig na ang panahon.”  She gets her other pillow and covers the woman’s chest.

Jennie laughs and throws the pillow back at her. “God. Stop acting like you haven’t seen them yet.”

Winter finally turns to lie on her back . “So, what’s up? Mukhang di na yan makapag-antay hanggang bukas.”

“Di na nga. You have to come with me sa company.”

“What? Like ngayon na?” Tumingin siya sa katabi na hindi natinag sa puwesto nito.A wide smile appearing on her lips.

“Yes.” Tipid na sagot nito ngunit may bakas nang excitement sa mukha.

“Okay.” Curiousity is getting into her kaya di niya mapigilang magtanong. “Para saan ba yan?”

Jennie thinks it’s cute.

She looks like a puppy when she looks like that right now.

Kaya naman di niya ito matiis.

“For your concert tour.”

Nanlaki ang mata niya sa narinig at napaupo siya sa kama. It takes her seconds para makapagreact.
“C

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter