Page 1

PAUBAYA
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter



Giselle is waiting sa may hallway waiting for her tita. May dala-dala siyang bouqet of flowers para dito. Today’s her birthday kaya naman she’s thought of something to make her feel extra special. Nakapag set na rin sila ng lunch date after her work this morning and before the actual birthday celebration with the whole family. 

Di na rin nagtagal at nakikita niya na ito papalapit. Her heels clicking against the floor.

Her tita, the sophisticated and famous TV host, waves at her with a wide smile.

Pansin niya agad ang dalawang pretty na kasama nito.

Inabot niya agad dito ang dala and she is enveloped into a tight hug.
“Wow! How sweet naman ng aking pamangkin!” Masayang bungad nito sa kanya.

“Happy Birthday my favorite Tita!” Bati ni Giselle.

“Thank you sweetie. Anyway, meet Jennie and Yizhou here.” Bumaling ito sa dalawa.

Yizhou has a really bubbly aura meanwhile Jennie is a bit intimidating in her opinion. But she thinks they kind of resemble each other.

Are they siblings?  

“Girls, this is my niece Giselle.”

“Hi Giselle!” Says the bubbly one, and the other one merely waves at her but with a smile this time.

She smiles back courteously sa dalawa. 

“Okay. What don’t you girls come with us for lunch? I was inviting Winter kanina, but she had to go.”

Oh. 

Of course. She knew they’d be working together. 

She was actually excpecting to have a glimpse of her. 

“I’m sorry about that. She is packed today.” Jennie is a bit apologetic.

So they are acquinted. Giselle thinks.

“Sama na lang tayo. We are planning to eat din naman. And birthday pala ni Ms. Lee today!” Says Yizhou.

“Yes. So bawal tumanggi!” 

 

...


 

The convenience store door chimes as the two friends enter.

The two excitedly rummage the food aisle for snacks and their favorite noodles like kids.

Sila lang ang tao dahil halos hatinggabi na rin.
 

“Ako na Ning. Upo ka na dun.” Says Winter nang matapos na sila at kinuha ang basket ng kaibigan.

“Aba dapat la

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter