Chapter 33

Destiny's Game

 

 

the sun is up and its rays lightly touches her face, the birds outside are chirping and humming different sounds.... it's morning and Yunho who is wide awake stayed up almost all night thinking and watching his lovely woman sleep, he loves doing that, watching her peacefully sleep or on some nights hugging her tighter and kissing the creases away on her forehead when she's having a bad dream, and his favorite is waking up to her calling his name and chanting her love for him in her sleep, it never fail to warm his heart and love her more and more...

 

But now, this night is specifically long and painful as he watched her fall asleep out of exhaustion, wiping away droplets of tears that falls from her eyes, rubbing her puffy eyes and kissing away the creases that form on her forehead ones in a while.... He hurt her and made her cry even in her sleep and it breaks his heart... God knows how much he wanted to take away every bad and painful dreams she's having and now knowing that he's the one causing it is like hitting his heart with a sledge hammer over and over again, he hated himself yet he cannot do anything about it...

 

 

 

As Yuri stir and flutter her eyes open and a pair of almond ones welcomed her from her slumber…

 

“Hi” Yunho whispered looking straight at her with his gentle yet wary eyes

 

“Hi” she smiled at him, she knows he needed that assurance that they’re okay, that she's okay

 

“I’m sorry I made you cry” he softly said as he tuck a strand of hair behind her ear and caress her now puffy eyes his voice laced with pain and self loathing

 

Yuri closed her eyes, scooted closer to him and wrap her arm around his body “I’m okay” she assured him again

 

Yunho gave her a sweet chaste kiss “I love you so much” he mumbled

 

“Me too” she smiled back

 

They stayed like that cuddled and locked in each other’s arms too comfortable and satisfied to even make any small movement or utter any word.

 

After some time Yuri had to break the silence “Can I ask you something?”

 

“Anything..” he answered still nuzzling her hair

 

“Ho… how is she?.... How was your first meeting?” she was drawing circles on his chest as she ask him afraid that she might ruin his mood with her question

 

“I actually ran away when I saw her” he chuckled as he remember that day Yoona showed up in front of him, Yuri also smiled at the thought of how shocked he must’ve been “She doesn’t remember me love, she doesn’t remember all of us… she lost her memory” he continued.

 

Upon hearing him Yuri shot her head up and met his gaze, her eyes wide open and face etched with different kind of emotions shock, disbelief and also worry Yunho patted her head and gently lay it again over his chest “Yeah… I was shocked too, but she knows me she actually came here to find me because her mother told her that…” he pause and shake his head “ that I can answer all her questions but that’s all… she only knows my name”

 

“Did you tell who you are? What your relationship was?” she asked still drawing circles over his chest, she felt a quick tugging pain on her chest as she let out those words but she wants to know…

 

“I… didn’t…. I couldn’t…. I told her I was her best friend” he heaved a sigh

 

“but you know you have to tell her the truth eventually right?.... she deserves to know” she wasn’t actually relived knowing that Yoona doesn’t know instead it only made her feel worse… she felt sympathy for Yoona and Yunho the two of them are victims of their own twisted faith, she herself couldn’t bear the thought of losing all her memories of Yunho those memories she treasures the most…. What more for Yoona? How hard could it be for her to deal?

 

Then it hit her, hit her hard, the sudden pang of guilt…. The two of them had their fair share of hard time being apart, one lost her memory while the other lost his reason to live…. yet she, who wasn’t even welcomed nor needed in their lives, suddenly came and now that they finally have the chance to be together again…. She’s there in between them adding up to the pile of mess they are in and making it even harder for them….

 

She felt herself on the verge of tears upon her realization but she prevented it, she can’t cry… not now. She couldn’t help but doubt her decision to stay by his side, to stay until he tells her to leave….

 

Is it really the right decision? Or am I being too selfish?!” she asked herself

 

“I know…” Yunho answered waking her from her trance, he took a glance at her and knew that she has lots of question “should I tell you more?” he asked

 

“Hhmm..” she nodded

 

And so he did, he told her everything from the moment Yoona showed up in front of him, how she knocked on his hotel door and explained everything, the morning he suddenly showed up at Yuri’s bed, Yoona’s crutches and therapy, his promise to help her until the moment Jaejoong knew about her…

 

They stayed silent again when he was done telling her. Yuri has only one thought running in her mind after hearing everything, she tilt her head to look at him, held his face and said “It’s not your fault… you know that right?” she gave him a sweet lingering kiss and smile at him, Yunho didn’t answer he just close his eyes and tighten his arms around her small body “It’s nobody’s fault love, it was an accident” she said again burying her face on his neck and hugging him back tighter giving him her warmth and devouring the warmth of his body that sizzles her skin hoping that it could bring both comfort and ease even a bit of his pain.

 

Hours passed without them noticing, they just lay there cradled in each other’s arms with only the sounds of their breathing can be heard in the room, Yunho holds Yuri in his arms who has her head resting over his chest both of them too comfortable and relaxed in each other’s embrace, feeling each other’s heartbeat, and savouring each other’s scent to even think of anything else. They’re stuck inside their own little “bubble” like how Yuri call it, where everything is perfect and only the two of them exist, no outsiders, no complications, just the two of them and their love and everything is as perfect as it can be…

 

It’s a just simple moment of silence and serenity yet for her, for the two them times like this is one of the moments they cherish the most… Just them locked inside that bubble of love and away from the reality of life…

 

Until Yuri realizes something and has no choice but to burst their bubble “What time is it?” she suddenly asked as she jerk her head up trying to get away from Yunho’s strong arms “You have work, you’ll be late” she said still struggling from his strong arms

 

“Such a mood wrecker Ms. Kwon” Yunho groan irritably “I own that company I can come whenever I want” he pulled her back and lock her with his arms and legs “Nobody’s going to work today even you, you’ll. Spend. Your. Whole. Day. With. Me.” He said as he shower her with kisses.

 

“what?” Yuri breathed distracted from the ticklish kisses he is giving her “you ca… can’t do th…aat”

 

“Oh yes I can Baby..” he whispered as he kiss the back of her ear making her surrender at his will

 

“Ugh! Whatever!” she hissed causing Yunho to chuckle. He stop his deed and loosen his grip to her, he got out of bed earning a confused look from Yuri

 

“I’m hungry make me breakfast wench!” he ordered as he playfully spank her

 

“wench?!” Yuri sat up and gave him an incredulous look

 

Yunho bend closer “Yes” he said before giving her a peck “my wench… now go cook for me I’ll go shower first…. Or should we do it together?” that statement earned him a slap on the arm

 

“I thought we’ll stay at home?” she blinked confused

 

“I didn’t say that did I?” he tapped the tip of her nose then help her get out of bed “I said we will not be working…. But we’re going out” then he stalk towards the bathroom leaving a grinning Yuri behind.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you simply, without problems or pride: I love you in this way because I do not know any other way of loving but this, in which there is no I or you, so intimate that your hand upon my chest is my hand, so intimate that when I fall asleep your eyes close.” 
― 
Pablo Neruda100 Love Sonnets

 

 

 

 

 

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Finally! Hi Guys! before anything else I just want to deeply apologize for not updating for soooo long, I'm really sorry, I don't have any excuses just an extreme writers block but I really did try my best but there really comes a time where nothing comes in my mind. hihi... Anyways, I finally made it though its too short and unorganize, please bear with me for now I'm still in the process of waking up authornim inside of me, I haven't written for months my skills are in need some warm up :))Despite the short chapter I hope you still enjoy reading it since its full of Yunri love <3

Thank you guys for patiently waiting! and please leave me your comments:)

And also, I have a new Yunri fic titled "the Trophy Wife" http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/541682/the-trophy-wife-yunho-yunri-yuri please do check it out and subscribe, I will be updating it along with DG and FD as soon as I can! Thank you!:)

LATERS!