Chapter 2

NCT DREAM: Na Jaemin HOW FAR?

Chapter 2

 

The Dream checks the time and it is already midnight. Luckily they don't have a schedule for tomorrow because it's Sunday. And it means that they were free to do whatever they wanted. 

 

They are likely to stay at the dorm but some of the members are going with their friends. Unlike them, Jaemin doesn't have many friends outside of his circle. His personality is very quiet and minding his own world. He normally relaxed with few people around him and because he prepared a few people for his peers, People misunderstood him. Jaemin is a serious and sincere person. He likes to take care of others, cooks for them, and helps them occasionally. He originally wanted to become a surgeon since he was a kid. But yeah, Fate must have played its game and he ended up being an idol. 


 

Like his personality, An introvert. He never liked a room full of people. He became anxious with strangers and sometimes got tired after a few talks. He slowly changed himself to fit in his line of work but his personality-filled him in. It was hard to fit in. Even with s, He was awkward but there were few times he wanted to communicate with them but it was just hard. 


 

Jaemin likes s. All of them are his coworkers, Recognize his hard work, and are also happy to be with him sometimes. He adjusted very well while trying to open up to them but Jaemin remained mysterious. And they found him weird or he just has an out-of-this-world personality which is hard for them to understand. Jaemin sometimes became frustrated with it and tried to change himself but he learned that in order for people to like him, he must have to love himself first. 


 

The fans help him to gather confidence and he is really thankful to them, aside from s... He is thankful that his name or his real side that rarely showed was accepted by their fans. It was an overwhelming feeling for him and he is so grateful for that. 


 

Another thing is his best friend Jeno Lee. He appears to be matured and manly outside and he showed it mostly to the fans but Jeno is a baby, He is a sweet and very considerate friend. He takes care of Jaemin mostly all the time and Jaemin is grateful for him. He trusted Jeno with his life. He likes him and Jaemin wanted to give Jeno a trophy for being an amazing friend. Jeno also likes to pout, even in little things that's why Jaemin branded him as a kid though, Jeno is older than Jaemin. For him, his assets are Jeno's cuteness and his loyalty. 


 

Another one is Jisung. He is the maknae of the group. The original younger member of NCT. He remembered seeing Jisung, a cute teenager and shy to his hyungs but now he grows up and already has big hands. Jaemin likes to take care of him and see him as his younger brother, though Jisung is kinda on his rebellious stage sometimes not listening to his hyung. Jaemin likes Jisung and it's fun to hangout with him. 


 

Renjun and Chenle are both mysterious to Jaemin. They were both originally Chinese and went to Korea to train and fortunately debuted as NCT members. Jaemin likes Renjun because of his mature personality. He takes care of people and has a strong stand on what he believes in. Jaemin admires Renjun and when acts as hyung, he sometimes sees himself telling Renjun his worries. He is thankful for that. 


 

Chenle is an outgoing but very mysterious person. He acts like an older hyung and knows his boundaries. He sometimes acted spoiled but in a cute way. Jaemin finds Chenle as a great friend. Unlike everyone else, he is sharp and quick to learn if there's something wrong with the group or a person. He's an observer and a very intelligent guy. His cute side is when there's a challenging situation for him. He appears to enjoy it and Jaemin is happy every time Chenle becomes competitive. Jaemin also thinks that Chenle is having a hard time but will endure it until he can't anymore when he will tell them his worries. He's a tough kid. 

 

--

 

After analyzing everything Jaemin answered the sheet their manager gave them. It said that one of the programs they will host in the future needs some information about them like asking, Who's the kindest member, or What is your favorite hobby as of today, and many more. Jaemin summarizes his answers but does not tell everything since he's a private person. He also wanted to keep it a secret to himself what he thinks of the members because it was his simple pleasure when he found them doing cute things. It's cool and y knowing all of their personality. 


 

The thing is, there are other members that join their unit. Mark and Haechan. Mark is the oldest of them all. Jaemin thinks that Mark is kind and they treated him as the youngest since it's so natural for him to act one. He is kind and Jaemin is thankful to him for taking care of the members. He guided them mostly and acted as the real hyung of the group. 


 

Haechan is difficult to read. He's so unpredictable and honestly, he is so loud for Jaemin. He's active and tells everything on his mind. Haechan is adorable and Jaemin finds Haechan to be a challenge. He sometimes annoys Jaemin, but he never minds it but Haechan is also a considerate person. He likes to be loved and likes to be taken care of. Haechan is difficult but Jaemin still likes him and is grateful that he gives an encouraging and active mood to them. 


 

--

 

Jaemin's room opens and Jeno shows up. 


 

"Jaemin." He eyed him seriously.



 

"No." Jaemin said quickly as his gaze changed and continued editing pictures to his computer. 



 

"I haven't said anything yet!" Now Jeno cutely walks into his room and goes close to Jaemin. 



 

"I know what runs on your head." Jaemin said confidently. 


 

"What?!" Jeno screams and smiles widely at him. 



 

"I'm busy Jeno-ya..." Jaemin told him but getting ready to shut down his computer. Since He doesn't want to see Jeno sulk. 



 

"Jaeminnnnnn...." Jeno keeps saying for a second. 



 

Jaemin just found himself getting ready to go out because Jeno asked him for a date. When he said a date. It was about riding a bicycle. One of Jeno's hobbies is riding his bicycle and he even gets a pair for him. Jaemin is happy though but sometimes when he's tired he feels that he's being a burden to Jeno especially when he can't level his activeness. It was sad for Jaemin and he wanted the people around him won't feel it when they were together. 



 

Jeno's smile becomes vast and assists Jaemin to get ready. He rolled his eyes at him. The member Chenle is looking at them and there's a hint of pleasure on his face. He's enjoying it. Jaemin knows. 



 

"Let's go." Jeno said in an excited voice.