Chapter 15

NCT DREAM: Na Jaemin HOW FAR?
Chapter 15 Dreamies have their schedule at 10:00 in the morning. They get ready at 8:00 AM and go to the agency to film a live video. The members are loud at the elevator talking about their day and how they spend it with different schedules. Jaemin stood near the door listening to music. He's kinda dozing off because he is tired. They have been having a lot of schedules promoting with different units. Yesterday Jaemin was with Doyoung, Yuta, Sungchan, Johnny, and Jungwoon. They filmed a video and did cooking. Luckily, some of the members know how to cook and bring joy to Jaemin. He enjoys being with them and surprisingly they did not bring any messes and everything is fun. Jungwoo is effortlessly funny. He also lit up the mood and also Doyoung and Johnny. Yuta was himself being serious and spoke humor from time to time while Sungchan is kinda shy but manages to handle the show perfectly. During the show yesterday, Jaemin is purposely quiet since the tteokbokki incident. The person that the staff saw on that day was a deliveryman and only received instructions via phone. They never really found out who sent the food. Luckily, there's nothing weird inside the tteokbokki but the police still record the incident but not seriously because nothing severe happens. However, that incident only made Jaemin confused and alert. For some reason, he had a feeling that one of these days, he will be in danger, and Jaemin slowly tried to prepare his mind so that he can protect himself and the people he cares about. The work is draining him, They have tons of schedules and he has a rough week filming, practicing, and studying. He also appears in a show without s, making him work harder and try his best to bring a better image of himself after his hiatus for months. It's cool that the fans never left his side and still supported him but the incident and the trauma were never forgotten. He was sorry for the fans. He was worried and deeply sad about what happened to him. For Jaemin, it was his responsibility to stay healthy for them not to feel any discomfort while supporting him. The issue still comes up as he reads it on social media, he is sometimes not comfortable watching some clips but Jaemin thinks that it was part of his journey as an idol and he needs to overcome it to be strong and to continue his dreams. The elevator opens and they walk to a room. The place is kinda refreshing to Jaemin. The company started to install LED lights with cute colors. There's a big cream sofa in the middle and also the company staff who's getting ready for the filming. They went to a stylish place to look better at the camera and after that, they started filming. The video live is cool since it started with lively talking. Haechan, who they met at the lobby, was talking nonstop about Jisung and Jeno playing games. Renjun is busy reading comments from fans while Chenle is listening to Haechan and giving comments from time to time. Jaemin is looking at the screen trying to read the script but he feels sudden nausea. He shifted his head and looked at the ceiling. Jaemin knows that it is just a matter of time and he would have a nosebleed. He felt hot and tired but he endured it and read the script. "What's the TMI for today?." Haechan said after reading a comment from the fan. "I woke up early." Jaemin quickly said. The members agreed with him and praised him. "Now, Renjun." Haechan said, looking satisfied at Jaemin's answers. He sways his head and looks at Renjun that's still thinking of a TMI. Jaemin felt uncomfortable because it's only a matter of a minute and he would have a nosebleed at the live show and millions of fans will see it. Jaemin tried to slowly drift away from the camera. He looks at his manager Hyung and sends eye contact. Mr. Seok received his signal and nodded at him as if he understood Jaemin's eyes. The members are busy listening to Renjun and are surprised when Jaemin suddenly stands up and walks away from the camera. They stop in talking and followed Jaemin as he walks away from them. Mr. Seok knows that Jaemin will be having a nosebleed because he saw him struggling. It happens to Jaemin if he is tired and exposed to too much sunlight or he eats a portion of certain food. He quickly drags Jaemin and gives him a wet tissue. The members saw Jaemin having a nose bleed and locked their eyes to him. Haechan eyes waivers and try to talk but he keeps checking out for Jaemin. Jisung, Jeno, Renjun, and Chenle also look at Jaemin wiping the blood away from his nose. Jaemin smiled at them and signaled that he was alright. Jeno frowned and looked at the camera then at Jaemin. Chenle also can't help but look at Jaemin. The Dreamies were talking about the food and a place where they can find a good place to eat. Chenle is trying to comment at Haechan but keeps getting distracted by his Hyung that is now done at wiping blood from his nose. Mr. Seok gave water to Jaemin and asked if he was alright or if he could continue to do filming live. Jaemin nodded enthusiastically. He smiles at his manager and after handling the water bottle Jaemin comes back to the Dreamies. Jeno, who is beside Jaemin, automatically holds his hand. Jaemin glances at Jeno and shifts his gaze to the camera and laughs at the fans who were looking for him. "Jaemin happened to drink water." Renjun said after reading a comment. "Yes, I'm kinda thirsty czzenie." Jaemin mumbled and laughed. Jisung is on the floor near the sofa trying to do some cool poses. The members praise him for doing a good job and because of his shy behavior. Jisung did not go back to his seat and slowly went for Jaemin and took his water. While doing that Jeno is already asking Jaemin while whispering if he was fine. Jisung sat on the floor and looked at Jaemin and Jeno and tried to listen in on their conversation. Chenle was forced to move because of Jisung sitting beside Jeno. "Jaemin Hyung," Jisung called Jaemin's name for his attention. "Later Jinsungie." Jaemin coldly told him and Jeno forced himself to smile and stare at Jaemin. Jisung gets it that they are still working and Jaemin wanted to talk later after the live video ended. "Jisung, Do you like to be with Jeno that much?." Chenle asked out of the blue and smiled while reading the fan's comment. Jisung was flustered and denied it. The members . The live video took 1 hour and 30 minutes. Between that time, Jaemin stood up twice because of his nosebleed. It takes its time to stop and the members were worried about him. Jeno also stood up and joined him after but Jaemin forced Jeno to go back. Renjun also stood up while Haechan tried to read comments but his ears and attention were on Jaemin, Jeno, and Renjun. Chenle is quietly grinning at the corner. He wanted to join in but chose to stay. Jisung also was left at the spacious sofa. Haechan moves and drags Jisung and Chenle closer with him and looks at the camera. After a while, the nosebleed stops. They continue to film it. Tried answering the fans' questions and comments. Jaemin managed to stay in till the end of their live video while struggling to get rid of his nose bleeding. "That's it for today czzinies. Thank you for your time. Anyeong!!!!" They loudly bid farewell to the fans. After ending the video, Jaemin sighs and sits relaxed on the sofa hoping for his tiredness to leave his body. -End of Chapter 15...