Chapter 18

NCT DREAM: Na Jaemin HOW FAR?

Chapter 18

Kang Hye Un threw her phone after confirming that the person she manipulated was under investigation for attacking Na Jaemin. It’s not new anymore of her hiring or manipulating people to work for her in harassing Jaemin. She wanted Jaemin to be isolated and quit his company after manipulating the company’s negligence and controlling the fans. Jaemin will think otherwise and that’s how she will join the picture and like a kind-hearted person, she will offer him the world. It’s the basic drama she is picturing but these stupid people are stressing her! 


She hired those two fans for a staged kidnapping. Even give Jaemin poison so his manager will be to blame and now this idiot brother of her minion! That girl is a scary cat for killing herself! Hye Un paid the girl to act obsessed with jaemin and tried to fake killing herself. Hye Un thought that her gangster brother would give fear to Jaemin but what the hell is this?! They are all totally useless! 


She bit her nails and was about to throw the vase but while checking the internet, a viscous smile forms on her lips. She laughs like a lunatic. 

WORLDWIDE TRENDS

#SAVENAJAEMIN
#NAJAEMIN_Getwellsoon


A plan pops out in her evil head as she reads the article. She was satisfied that Jaemin was hurt. It will be a matter of time until he quits his damn company! Kang Hye  Un's laugh echoed in her wide office. Her illusion is making her look crazy. Kang Hye Un plans to meet her love soon as she watches his wallpaper picture on her desktop.


***

Jaemin went home to his dorm after attending the meeting. They said that the man who attacked him was not in his right mind because the investigation stated that his sister is fine and not really a fan of Jaemin. It’s still under investigation by the police. They check her social media to gather more evidence. 


Jaemin isn’t really hurt but the media exaggerated it a bit. Jeno and Jisung are not leaving his side. They were like two big dogs following and guarding him. Renjun and Chenle didn’t say anything but sometimes he felt that all the member’s attention was on him. He became restless. All of his moves are being watched, even his food is getting checked. Jaemin let them do what they wanted and just followed their pace. After this incident, he was sure that someone is probably behind his misfortunes. The guy that attacks him is not weird. He keeps saying that his sister was in love with him but the police said that her sister is not a fan or even knows them. Their story didn't match and Jaemin is thinking very hard because of it. 

 

Jaemin’s mother is abroad and he already called her. He also assured her that he isn’t critical like in the news. He just has light bruises but he is perfectly fine. But it is strange that his mother is calm. She accepted his explanation easily and just told him to be careful. Jaemin expected her to shout or at least get angry but he let it go since Jaemin doesn't want his mother to worry for him.


---

“Tomorrow is members' free day but Jaemin is not allowed to go out.” Mr. Seok said and looked at Jaemin's pouting face.


“EHHHHHHHHH.” Jaemin is about to protest but he was knocked out by the glares of his manager and members.


“Hyung. I will just stay here and guard the bunny.” Jeno said after a while.


“Me too.” Jisung said and hugged the throw pillow and looked at Jaemin.

 

“I have to do something tomorrow so I'm sorry Jaemin-ahh.” Renjun said and smiled at him.


“I will meet mom tomorrow.” Chenle said with a grin on his lips.


Jaemin frowns when he sees Chenle’s expression. 


“Ohhhh, He's lying! Chenle is lying! Look at his eyes.” Jaemin exaggerated act. He even pointed out Chenle’s grinning face.


“Where are you going tomorrow?” Jaemin, like an investigator, towered Chenle.

“Hyung!!!! I will indeed meet mom!” Chenle moves in his seat and gives space to Jaemin.


***

The situation is getting quiet after weeks. Jaemin and Dream members are busy practicing because of their new comeback. This time they spend their days in the practice room and the studio. They also did some photoshoots. Jaemin's life came back with his daily routine. The only thing that changes is that he can do things alone anymore. There’s always one person accompanying him even if he was in the Salon doing his hair. He enjoyed their company but Jaemin prepared to be alone. He likes doing things on his own and he enjoys spending time with himself though the members are being considerate because they know his personality they can’t just stay calm after the incidents that come because of Jaemin obsessive stalker. 


Mr. Seok isn't saying anything to him about the investigation. One time Jaemin searched it on the internet but all of them are just theories and rumors. There's nothing to help him really. He also tried to ask their managers or the members but all of them are answering him skeptically. Jaemin, despite his doubts, continues to observe them and he knows that something is up. Even though they didn't tell him anything or Jaemin didn’t show it. He knows that bigger events will happen. He is just not sure if it will affect his life in a good or bad way. 


But Jaemin trusts them so he knows that it's for him. The only thing he did like is their over protectiveness in him. He wanted them to tell him what’s up and he will do what he can to help.


They’re in the company studio and Jaemin puts his coffee on the table. The members were busy talking and kept quiet when he arrived. Jaemin gritted his teeth and coldly gaze at them. 


“Spit it out…. I’m getting mad.” He warned.


Jeno, who is bad at acting, shifted his eyes and looked at Mark since he is the oldest of them all. 


“What?” Mark chose to lie but it is obvious that Renjun, Chenle, and Jeno bit their lips in frustration. While Jisung can’t look at Jaemin.


“Park Jisung. Lee Jeno.” Jaemin called their names one by one… His eyes changed and a chilling aura made the members gulp. He is releasing a very scary vibe.


“Hyung… I will tell you.” Jisung is the first one who confessed and was on his knees while looking at Jaemin's scary face. 


They are busted.


End of chapter 18...