Chapter 19

NCT DREAM: Na Jaemin HOW FAR?

Warning: This chapter contains illegal acts such as abducting and stalking that will trigger the readers. Kindly read with discretion.

Chapter 19

Jaemin is walking in the parking lot of their dorm. The Dream members are still upstairs preparing for a later schedule. Jaemin has a solo schedule today. It is said that he needs to film alone in south Chung Cheong province. He knows only that it's provincial but Jaemin didn't know the area. 

He gets in the van while looking at his phone. There's a chat from his manager that he will be late because they have a meeting. Jaemin didn't mind because there are also cases that they come earlier and the manager will just follow the location along the way. 

The van drove off the parking lot. Jaemin isn't aware because he is focusing on his phone. Trying to contact his mother who didn't reply to him. He likes to ask her if she's already in Seoul. He's been trying to contact her since this morning but her phone was busy. Jaemin gives up and just studies the script. 

This solo schedule is shooting a commercial.   The script needs an empty building with a provincial atmosphere. Jaemin didn't mind the location but, weirdly, his agency accepted this random project for him. He looked out the window and found out that they had already crossed the banner to Chung Cheong. 

The hyung with him is quiet. He knew about this Hyung when Mr.Seok introduced him yesterday as his temporary manager for today. He didn't mind the silence but when they stare at each other, familiar anxiety suddenly comes to him. It became extra cold inside the van and when he's about to ask him what's going on. Hyung suddenly smirks and after that Jaemin has been pushed back on his seat. Hyung is strong and Jaemin just hardly stops him from coming to him. 

"W-Whats..." The man takes a handkerchief to cover it to Jaemin's nose. after a few seconds, Jaemin lost his consciousness. 

The black van arrived at the abandoned building that his boss told him to. There's a white sedan parking outside near the entrance of the building. His mission is to kidnap a guy named Na Jaemin. He didn't know how his boss made it happen but he was easily hired as a staff in a famous big three entertainment company in Korea. 

Everything is swift and also the driver is accomplished. They promise to give him a big amount of money. He grins after imagining how he can use that money to gamble. 

"Where's the boss?" The man is becoming impatient after thinking of money. 

"They were inside." The driver told him, lifting unconscious Jaemin easily and heading inside the abandoned building. He smirks and follows the man greedily. 

The inside building is dusty. He thinks of an often drama location that he sometimes watched in his home. There's a wooden chair and plastic monoblock at the center. A man who's wearing a black suit appeared and after him is a beautiful woman wearing a red dress and high heels. 

Kang Hye Un's smile appears when she sees Jaemin sitting unconscious in the chair. He is being tied up. She plans this scenario as a finale... She wanted to see if Jaemin would love her back if he saw how much she loves him. She will confess and Jaemin will probably fall in love with her! 


"Wake him up." Kang Hye Un ordered. Her assistant got a bottle of water and spilled it on Jaemin's face. 


He felt that his head was aching because of the dizziness. Jaemin wakes up and blinks his eyes. His vision is blurry but he knows that he's in a dangerous situation. He looked straight and saw a pale girl wearing a red dress grinning at him. He adjusted his eyes and saw her face. 


"Good morning my love." Kang Hye Un greeted Jaemin wearing a perfect smile as she mastered her whole life. 


"Who are you? Why am I here? What do you want?!" Jaemin shouted asking the strangers in front of him. He stopped moving around when he felt the dizziness again. He gritted his teeth while trying his best to act tough. 


"Oh, I forgot that this is the first time we're going to introduce each other... I'm Kang Hye Un." Her eyes sparkled after receiving Jaemin's attention. He looks at her differently but Hye Un thought that Jaemin is starting to like her already. 


"I don't know you." Jaemin mumbled. It's his first time seeing this woman.


"It's fine since for now, You will never forget me." She laughs viciously and still looks at Jaemin dearly. 


"Why am I here?" Jaemin asked. He wants to gather more information. He is trying to sort out his situation. Jaemin tried to move his pulse to get away but the straw used to tie him didn't even budge. It only hurt his arms.


"Let me tell you something... How we first met... It is like a drama." Kang Hye Un smirks and tells Jaemin how she met her a long time ago and how he showed her kindness that made her fall in love with him. 


"I treat everyone like that! And I must be thanking the staff. It's more of giving gratitude. You misunderstood me." Jaemin said after hearing Hye Un's story. 


"You don't understand! I'm really in love with you!" Kang Hye Un's personality started to change. Her eyes were not focusing and panic appeared on her face.

 

"You don't love me. To love someone... will never do this kind of terrible thing." Jaemin explained. His eyes are full of emotion, pity for the woman who lost her reason because of misunderstanding. 


"Shut up! I love you Jaemin! I really love you! Why aren't you returning my feelings?" Kang Hye Un's arrogant face crumbled. She looks like a kid begging desperately to love her. 


"I... can't." Jaemin whispered. A tear escaped from his eye and his heart is feeling the pain because of what he caused this woman.

Jaemin bites his lower lip and thinks of his mother who told him to be himself and take care of the people who love him... But he can't do it now. He can't force himself to love someone who has done many cruel things and even hurt him without feeling any remorse.


"Why are you being cruel? You didn't return my love... Jaemin... Did you know what's worse? It's... you... not acknowledging my love. Why! Why! Why?." Kang Hye Un's eyes changed and the atmosphere got cold. 


Kang Hye Un is flustered and trying to deny the reality of her delusions. She glared at Jaemin and grinned her teeth... No! I will not let him go! Jaemin is mine! Mine! alone! I don't want those fifty members to be with him! Those staff touching Jaemin! and Those other foolish fans who he always adored by him! I ing hate that!.


"Aaahhhh!!!!" Kang Hye Un shouted so loud that everyone watching got shocked. Jaemin closed his eyes and was startled because of the sudden burst of emotion. He looks at Kang Hye Un and sees that she already lost it... 


Kang Hye Un is not thinking straight and all she can feel is pain, hatred, resentment, and loneliness... She stares at the baseball bat that is lying on the cold floor and picks it up. This is the last time, after this... Jaemin will love me and I will be happy. 


"Stop!" 


End of chapter 19...