Chapter 11

NCT DREAM: Na Jaemin HOW FAR?

Chapter 11.1

 

The door opens and surprisingly no one is inside the dorm. Jaemin was kinda nervous meeting the members. Mr. Seok who has his bags also goes inside and welcomes Jaemin. 

 

The new dorm is bigger than their previous, It has a wide and clean living room. There's also a wide TV and speakers. Jaemin decided to sit on the white sofa. He feels comfortable again. 

 

"Dreamies have scheduled today. You will meet them later this evening." Said, Mr. Seok.

 

"You must rest today, Your room will be at the end of the hallway next to the bathroom. It was a vacant room though. I will go back to meet the members now. Stay here, be comfortable and rest, Jaemin." Mr. Seok told him to stand up and prepare to leave. 


 

Jaemin closes the door after Mr. Seok leaves. He went to a vacant room, then checked it out. Surprisingly the room is tidy. He goes to the closet and unloads his clothes. Jaemin took an hour cleaning up and transferring his clothes to a middle-size white color closet. 


 

He opens the AC and lies down on the white bed. It's been a while since he experienced the nostalgia of living in a dorm. Jaemin did not miss living in but his case, who takes a break for a reason, badly anticipated him going back. 


 

Jaemin dozes off and falls asleep. He was awakened by the noise outside. He decided to go outside to check if manager Hyung already gets back. 



 

"Tooook!!!"


 

Jaemin was surprised by the sudden sound of celebratory pooper. The members were at the living room gathering and a chocolate cake was delivered to him. 


 

"Welcome back Na Jaemin." The Dreamies happily crowding him. 


 

"Wahhh." Jaemin manages to say then laugh after seeing his friends. 



 

"It's been a while Jaemin." said Jeno then hugged him tight. 


 

The Dreamies spend the night talking. They tease Jeno and Jisung by being excited to go back home since they know that Jaemin is already back. They eat delicious food after. 


 

***

 

"Jaemin. Your room is here, we're roommates." Jeno said while his eyebrows were moving up and down. 

 

Jaemin frowns because of the distaste news he heard. He wanted to have a solo room. But here's Jeno informing him that they will share. 


 

"No thanks, I already unpacked my bags to the last room." Jaemin said, smiling widely. 



 

"Aniyoooo. That's Jisung room. hahaha." Jeno said and looked at Jisung who was grinning widely. 



 

"What?." Jaemin snaps and looks at Renjun and Chenle. They both nodded.


 

"Jisung still hasn't arranged his things for his room. He was sleeping here in the living room. Chenle said laughing. 


 

"Jaemin Hyung. I earn my room from a game. please...." Jisung pleads then bow his head to Jaemin. 



 

"Hahahaha. Right! Jisung risks his life earning the solo room. Don't take it away from him, Jaeminie." Jeno said, looking proud at Jisung. Jeno's in a good mood while staring at him. 



 

"...." 


 

In the end, Jaemin gets back his clothes from Jisung closet. Jeno also helps him to arrange it for their room. 


 

Two bunk beds were shown in Jeno's room. Jeno tidies up a little bit and welcomes Jaemin inside. The room is wide and there's a  particular space where a computer is residing. Jaemin, not minding the mess from his things, goes to the computer. He turns it on and the familiar screen is lit. 


 

It was Jaemin's personal computer. He skillfully navigated his pc and check some files. It remained untouchable. Everything is like what it was months ago. Jaemin is in a good mood checking out everything but is interrupted by Jeno's call. 


 

"Excuse me sir... You're still not yet done tidying up." Jeno told him, smiling widely. 


 

Jaemin giggles and moves his eyebrows. He also winks at Jeno and slowly comes his way. They laugh after and help to clean up. 


 

***

 

"Jaemin, since you're back, do you want to tell the fans?" Chenle asked and stared at him. 


 

They are having dinner all together. Renjun made a hot pot for all of them, while Chenle cooked an egg with cherry tomatoes. There's also Jaemin's favorite food