Chapter 16

NCT DREAM: Na Jaemin HOW FAR?
Chapter 16 Since she was a child, Kang Hye Un has not been a very bubbly girl. Her characteristics are preserved and stayed in her room alone daydreaming day by day. Her parents are both busy in their business and mostly they stayed abroad leaving Hye Un with servants. They never teach her to become a warm person, instead treat her as a Queen. Hye Un grew up having what she wanted, it's been a natural thing for her to command people... Then she falls in love. The first thing she's done for her crush is to send him gifts. She's twenty-four years old fangirling to different idols. She has money and connections. It was easy for her to meet them personally and go to their concert as a very important person. She once also sent them expensive gifts and sponsorship. No one questioned her because she told them that she was using them for her business. It's a very rational reason since Kpop has been very popular in the world. But there's one particular group she is interested in. NCT from Sm Entertainment. It was her first time liking a group and their music. She became active and joined fan sites. She also once held a birthday event for members and disguised her name as a group of fans even though she was the only member of that fansite. She hired people to work for her and make sure that her favorite group receives great treatment. One time she visited a site for NCT Dreams photoshoots. It was a busy day and most of the staff were tired including the members. One boy suddenly showed up and smiled at her. Jaemin thought that Hye Un was one of the staff members. He bows to her and thanked her for doing a great job working with them. Jaemin flashed such dazzling smiles that some of the staff smiled back at him. They actually made a conversation that flushed Hye Un. Jaemin told her that because of her (staff) that the job is easy and successful. Jaemin sincerely gave her compliments. Hye Un is taken aback, hearing warm words from a very dazzling person. The first time she heard those words was in her entire life. Her people are mostly afraid of her and no one ever compliments her achievements. She felt the warmth and the pride of her job. Hye Un's heart beats faster as she stares at Jaemin's eyes who are smiling sincerely only at her. She fell in love. After that meeting, Kang Hye Un, followed Jaemin's social media account. She hired people to investigate and for her to know Jaemin's background. It was a very detailed report. Even what Jaemin's likes in food, His favorite color, his habits, and everything about him including his schedules. Kang Hye Un started by watching his videos that fans made, most of them are funny and it became a daily routine for Hye Un to search for Jaemin's name in every chance she gets. Once she started, she couldn't stop it anymore. Watching and searching for his name on social platforms isn't enough anymore since Jaemin is originally a private person. Hye Un became impatient. She wanted to know what Jaemin was doing. She can't control herself not to know where he is or who's with. It becomes frustrating that the person she likes isn't with her. She begins to be delusional. She thought that Jaemin was her possession and she started to become obsessed with him. A half month passed and Hye Un is frustrated because the company that handles Jaemin doesn't want to work with her anymore. It started when she offered them a sponsorship specifically for only Jaemin. She told them that she would pay whatever amount just for Jaemin to accept the project. It was a very cool project and indeed for Jaemin's career but the agency rejected it. They said that Jaemin can't handle bigger projects because he was busy preparing and promoting the group NCT when that moment was at the sub-unit called NCT U. The thing is, the contract says that Jaemin only needs to work with them and he is forbidden to work with other projects outside of the company's knowledge. Hye Un's proposal is outrageous and brings a big question mark to the administration. It also stated that Jaemin needs to move from his dorm and live at Hye Un's company designated apartment. The whole contract is ridiculous and illegal. It's like a slave contract and SM Entertainment can't believe what they read after. The managers of NCT Dreams are also present at the meeting. They can't help but frown and a big dissatisfaction is written on their faces. Hye Un also said that she likes Jaemin so much that she wanted him to become the head(faces) of her company. The people inside the meeting room look at her with awe and disbelief. They think it's ridiculous but Mr. Seok knows better that the girl is dangerous and possessive. He thinks hard and studies her expression as she tells them her plans and how confident she is. Her proposal got rejected. She left a bad impression on the company administrators that handled their artist. They thought of her as a crazy girl trying to buy a person and use him. After the arguments that lasted for almost three hours. Kang Hye Un leaves the meeting room with her poker face. She was mad, really mad that... She canceled all of the contracts she had with SM Entertainment. She pays them as nothing happened... But one thing that never changes... She became more obsessed with Na Jaemin. *** Jaemin is quietly sleeping while Jeno and Mark are beside him. They were in the waiting room because of the interview that later will be filming. They are waiting to be called and the Dreamies are done with their makeup. Only then, the PD and staff are busy while some of the Dream members are playing on their phones. Jaemin decided to take a nap because this week has been very busy for him. He eats healthy food, exercises, takes vitamins, and continues his busy schedule. Jeno lowers the sound of his phone while playing games while Mark uses his earphone to listen to music. Jeno checks Jaemin and when he is sure that Jaemin is asleep, he starts to become quiet and tries his best not to trouble Jaemin sleep. Jeno likes Jaemin to rest. Jisung went to them with his solo cam but changed his mind when he saw Jaemin sleeping. He is one meter away from them and tried his best to film Jeno, Mark, and Jaemin sleeping faces. He quickly shifted his camera to Chenle who's busy on his phone. Jisung went to Renjun instead. "What are you doing?" Renjun asked. "Hyung... Hyung..." Jisung called him and touched the camera and tried to film Renjun. "Hi everyone," Renjun started to greet the fans. "No, Hyung! Not like that." Jisung teasing his older brother. "What?" Renjun's smile vanished and tried to get the camera. "You need to sing Hyung." Jisung then tried to film Renjun but changed his mind and went to Chenle instead. "You! Pak Jisung!" Renjun shouted but Jisung ignored him, smiling, and went to his friend Chenle. "Yo, What are you doing Chenle-ssi?." Jisung asked him out of the blue. Jisung is busy filming Chenle's face but Renjun suddenly butts in. "Ah, Hyung, Renjun Hyung looks .... cool." Jisung said and tried to zoom in on the camera. "Ya! Give me the camera." Haechan suddenly said and got the camera to Jisung. "Hi. Everyone! You're here at Haechan 3-.... rating sho-.... and." Haechan paused because Renjun kept taking the camera away from him. "Hyung..." Jisung is laughing at them while Chenle is smiling and continues his game. "Let's go with Mork." Haechan said he had the camera and went to Mark and Jeno. Jaemin is still sleeping and Haechan wanted to film his face. "Czzenies, Jaemin is sleeping. I wonder why?." Haechan went to Jeno and Mark after. They spend their time in the waiting room goofing around. After half an hour, the staff called for them and started the filming. End of Chapter 16...