-2-

Tulips And Baby's Breath [Minju X Original Character]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minju's POV

 

"Minju!" Chaewon unnie exclaimed as soon as she got out of the car that her mother owns. I welcomed her with a tight hug closing my eyes as I can feel my heart filled with joy just seeing my member. As we pulled away from the hug I turned my head to her mother giving her a bow. 

"Hi Mrs. Lee." I said waving at her, Chaewon unnie's mother waved back at me. 

"You two have fun and take care." She stated. 

"We will mom don't worry." Chaewon unnie cling onto my arm. 

"Drive safely Mrs. Lee and it's nice seeing you again." With that we both watched as Mrs. Lee drove off. 

"Oh my gosh I missed you!" I laugh at Chaewon unnie though we regularly hangout it's different than living in the same roof spending more time together. 

"Me too I missed you too unnie." Hand in hand we walked the busy streets of the city decided to first hit the shopping district to probably shop before we head to the coffee shop that I have been bragging about. Since the first time I visited that place I became a regular. I always hangout there always bringing the black notebook hoping I will cross path again with the beautiful stranger. I actually told about this to my members and they have been teasing me since then especially at how I describe her to them.

"So what she look like again?" Chaewon unnie suddenly spoke. We are inthe shopping district - inside of one of the shop to be exact we are both looking for clothes that might catch our attention. 

"Who?" I asked furrowing a little focused on looking for a clothes. 

"Ms. Stranger, the stranger you shared table with." Turning my head to her I saw her roll her eyes at me. 

"Well I already described her. You guys always asked me." I said turning my attention back to the shirts hanging on the rack. 

"I know but I just wanted to hear it again." She puff her cheeks. "You know without anyone giving side comments from our members." Holding my arm she gave it a little shake, sighing I picked a shirt giving it a closer look. 

"Like I said she's tall." I started hanging the shirt back. "She has a long black hair." We proceeds to exit the store, Chaewon unnie just focused her attention to me. 

"Tell me more." She pouted a little. "Tell me more about her, I need details, her features and all."

"Well about that I will probably describe her features when we are inside the coffee shop." I stuck my tongue out hearing Chaewon unnie exclaimed my name like how she always does if I get into her nerves or if I am playing too much. 

"Yah Kim Minju!" That made me smile. We walked around the shopping district visiting every store we saw and before we know it we are both holding couple of bags each hand but we don't mind it though we are having a good time picking up clothes and dresses for each other. 

 

"Oh wow." That's the first reaction that Chaewon unnie said as soon as we enters the coffee shop, my current favorite place as of the moment. "This place is beautiful." I let her eyes looked around slowly approaching the counter. Since I always visit this coffee shop the crews always gives me a huge smile as a welcome - well they always smile at everyone but you know what I mean. 

"It looks like I will always visit this place too." Chaewon unnie said taking a bite of her cheesecake. 

"I knew you will also like it here." I feel proud that my new favorite place, Chaewon unnie liked it. "I hope next time other members can come with us." Unnie let out a sigh leaning her back on her chair. 

"I hope we can all hangout." Chaewon unnie looked outside the coffee shop absentmindedly stirring her drink using her straw. "Everyone is busy but I am glad everyone is still in contact with everyone." I can see that she's sad but her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter