-5-

Tulips And Baby's Breath [Minju X Original Character]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minju's POV

 

"Oh your awake." That's the first words mom told me as soon as enters the dinning area  still feeling a little sleepy. "I was just about to wake you up for breakfast." Sitting at the table I noticed that there is extra plate on the table - the usual two plates just for us is now three. 

"Why is there an extra plate?" I asked curiously tearing my eyes off from the plate to my mother carrying a huge bowl of kimchi stew. 

"I invited Alex over for breakfast." She said excitedly. "I just found out that yesterday was actually her birthday." My eyes widen at what she said. Is that the reason why she invited us to eat lunch but all of us can't go because we have schedules? 

"Wait really?" Mom put a bowl of seaweeds soup next to the extra plate just in front of me. "How did you know?" 

"Well since I was alone at home yesterday she actually invited me to eat lunch with her out, turns out it's her birthday." Before I can say anything we heard the doorbell rings. 

"I'll go check it." I said letting mom continue her task. Pressing the receiver I saw Alex through the small screen. 

"Hey Alex." I said making her smile. "Come in." Pressing the unlock button I turned to the direction of the door. Soon Alex enters closing the door softly behind her. I lead her to the dinning area with the table already set up. 

"Come and seat Alex." Mom excitedly said. "I made you seaweed soup and kimchi fried rice." The smile on Alex face is so bright that can put the sun into shame. 

"Thank you so much Auntie." I can feel that she's really thankful at my mom's little feast for her. 

"You did not told us yesterday that it was your birthday." I stated sitting in front of the tall girl. 

"Well I don't want you guys to feel bad for not eating lunch with me yesterday." Alex paused for a second sipping on her water. 

"But still." Looking down I mumbled. "I haven't got you anything as a present." 

 

"You know." Standing in front of the elevator waiting for the lift Alex spoke next to me. "You don't have to make it up for missing my birthday yesterday." After eating breakfast I invited her to go out with me - not go out as a date but go out to make it up to her. "I completely understand that you guys are busy." After I texted my members about Alex's birthday yesterday they all starts messaging her apologizing and promising to make it up to the tall girl.

"I will not feel at ease after finding out that I missed my friend's birthday." Letting out a little pout we both stepped inside the elevator pressing the parking lot's floor. 

"Like I told you it's fine Minju-yah." She assured me. "You should be resting since it's your off after being busy for like what a week?" Looking up to her I didn't realized I was pouting my brows furrowed. Lifting her hands like surrendering she chuckled. 

"Okay Miss Kim Minju." I quickly turn my head flustered at my sudden action. "Take me out then and please make it up for missing my birthday yesterday."

I actually doesn't have in my mind on what we should do. I just suddenly blurted out words earlier without thinking first. 

"Actually." I mumbled stopping in front of her black jeep. "I don't have anything in mind." I shyly admitted. 

"How about we go to the amusement park?" Alex proposes. "It's been a while since I've been to one." Liking her idea I nodded my head excited for the unexpected trip to the amusement park. 

 

"It's been awhile!" I exclaimed as soon as we stepped inside the amusement park. Because of our busy schedules before we never got a chance to visit this place but of course we promised each other that when we have free time at the same day we will go and enjoy our time here. 

"Let's take a picture and send it to your members." Alex said, she knows how my members wants to go to the amusement park. "Let them die because of jealousy." Moving closer to Alex she pointed her phone in front of us making sure the name of the amusement park will be seen in the picture. Because of her tall height Alex needed to crouch down a little to match her height to me. This is my first time to be this close to her that I could really smell her baby powder scent giving me warm feeling. She stood behind me her chin almost touching my shoulders our cheeks a few inches away. We both smiled at the camera taking a few shots before checking it asking me if I like the picture before she sends to the group chat that Yena unnie created with Alex in it.

"Look who is in the amusement park?" I chuckled reading Alex's message together with our picture soon the group chat was bombarded with messages calling us traitor for not inviting them. 

"So where to Miss Kim Minju?" Alex tucked her phone inside her pocket turning her head to me. 

"Should we buy headbands?" I asked. "It's actually a must in every amusement park." Everytime I visit places like this I always buy headbands. 

"Of course." She gesture for me to walk first. "Lead the way." Leading the way to the souvenir store before I could push the door open the taller girl beats me to it. "After you."

"Thank you." Getting inside I feel more excited seeing the items being displayed. We both went where the headbands were displayed looking for something Alex could wear. Turning my head to her I gave her a closer look. 

"What should I get you?" I said grabbing my chin with my thu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter